Why shouldn't you go vegan?

Why shouldn't you go vegan?

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2015/12/02/superiority-burger-taste-test-metro-tries-the-worlds-best-burger-and-its-vegan-5539762/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I crave feminine penises and you can't stop me.

So all carnivores aren't environmentally friendly? I am going to go try and shame some lions.

Would you suck mine?

Are you a gril?

I bet suicides amongst vegetarians are a few hundred percent higher simply because of the food they have to eat all the time.

Trap

Because I enjoy taking huge bites out of the Earth

Proof pls

Because you're lazy and fat.

Fuckin solid m8

In that case, SIGN ME UP BIG DADDY

Underrated post

I don't give a damn about this planet or any other human on it. I don't have a dog in the fight for the future either so, fuck your future mankind.

It makes me happy knowing I am doing everything I can to help this planet burn faster.

because i dont care what happens to the world when im dead, so might aswell enjoy my time here ;)

plants communicate using a type of mushroom like the internet. trees miles away can tell when grass is being cut.

metro.co.uk/2015/12/02/superiority-burger-taste-test-metro-tries-the-worlds-best-burger-and-its-vegan-5539762/

The type of person who goes vegetarian is probably also the type of person who actually bothersto monitor their dietary intake. It has nothing to do with vegetarianism and everything to do with good habits picked up by the type of person who goes vegetarian. You can luve just as healthy a life as am omnivore by also monitoring your dietary intake.

Of course you already knew this and are deliberately presenting facts in a way you know will mislead people.

Because if you need to take supplements to not live in a state of malnutrition, your diet is fucked.

Do vegans even vitamin B12?

Edgy

Because every other prime ape is omnivorous.

You can find video of chimps and orangutans eating other monkeys or other animals in the wild.

Also although I avoid all meat from the US on ethical grounds I do eat meat, will always eat meat and nothing you say will ever stop me.

Lol
Who cares about starving niggers, cuck

>Good burger
>Vegan

because bacon

The body produces b12 naturally, you don't need supplements

You do realize that cows are given b12 supplements too right?

If you really cared about the animals you would kill the animals that kill other animals. Paradox proven.

You fucking degenerate, I will eat what I please, if it's killing the earth, then that's too bad. Doesn't hurt the planet to have myself some nice'n'spicy chicken wings

>Implying we should give up tasty steak to feed a bunch of useless human biomass
>Implying we need to keep filling this already-overburdened planet

Because if wild animals do it, we should too, right?

I'm going to eat meat and you can't stop me, go be vegan somewhere else.

Humans evolved to be omnivores

I'm pointing out we evolved to eat plants and animals so we should eat both as that's how out bodies work.

american cuisine is in general toxic with soda cheaper then water and barley dinkable tap water.
could only imagine if i had to live like that :S

Fine then, iron.

>Why shouldn't you go vegan?
>Implying it is natural to stop eating meat
Fuck off, cunt.

That's how society conditioned you to be. You're a sheep that doesn't know any better. Even predators have shown high morality sense towards other beings, it's human nature.

could someones eating habits be left alone,
just as someones sexuality?

>Muh feelings trump reality

Look faggot, Earth is already past carrying capacity and only growing more. We absolutely do not need more people, we need fewer.

Yeah I feel bad for Americans, they have such low food standards and low agracultural standards, they feed their people poison and abuse their livestock just to save a buck.

If I lived in the US i would be vegan on ethical and health concerns.

>agracultural

Were you educated there by any chance?

Why does it matter if it's natural or not? Is it "natural" to be typing on a computer?

Is it natural to be as gay as you are?

Myth
Animal products don't provide any more iron than plants

Lol nice. You should post that on facebook.

To be fair the first off world colonies will be vegetarian at first due to practicality.

However even then many space agencies are looking at using insects as protein for deep space exploration and off world clinics because even NASA and friends see humans need to eat other things as that's how our bodies evolved.

then why is my shit soft and I got gas when I only eat vegetables faggot

I do not eat meat and it's my choice.
What you eat is up to you.

Are you a fucking idiot?
Overpopulation doesn't mean we're running out of space, we're running out of resources

>Implying I care

If it would kill a small country, I'd still have my steak and red wine. Cry about it, bitch nigga.

Vegans are always weak and skinny, the longer they've been vegan the weaker and skinnier they are till they reach this point where it looks like skinny jeans and turtlenecks were invented for them because it's all they can fill out with their pencil-thin body. The women are bony and the men are weak, weak, weak.

Every single time, it's ONLY online that you will ever "hear about" or "see" a vegan who isn't just a human platform for ever smaller skinny jeans and it's always just an example. If you look into it, it will turn out that person eats amounts of soy protein or quinoa that's disgusting to even them in a grueling daily ritual of slop-intake. All not to turn into a bony little skinny jeans fag. Sorry but look at your dentition, you're an omnivore, a big heavy one and you aren't supposed to be un-muscled tubes of bone. It's intensely ugly.

Also I found the vegan food pyramid. I largely suspect veganism is a cute excuse to not eat anything in front of others because they're anorexic and are probably "pro-ana".

Being a Vegan is to be a moron. Being a vegetarian is reasonable.

Vegans always make some arbitrary start to when it's acceptable to utilize animal products.

Show me a Vegan who doesn't use petroleum. Made up by a % of animal organic matter. It is used in virtually everything, from plastics to fuel to asphalt. It's entirely unavoidable.

So every vegan will say well that doesn't count! They'll set an arbitrary point/time at which it's acceptable to utilize animal products at which point the entire basis of their argument falls apart. 1million years is fine but 60 isn't! Why not? O shit because you said so.

Good one

Exactly, you retard. Why waste the damn resources?

Also

>Caring about the third world

Lmao faggot

Typing on a computer is technology

Eating is a biological function, you may as well stop drinking water and say "who cares if it's natural to drink water"

Also funny to see vegans always talk about eating natural and eating green, but when told eating meat is natural they default on "who cares if it's natural"

You are either a bad troll or a generic vegan.

I dont discriminate against plants.

Pic related, vegan summer camp

Because we owe our evolution to be able to consume animal protein and fat for our brains' unusually large surface area.

There is a REASON that the food chain becomes more complex and 'clever' as it goes UP. Meat eaters are more evolved than non-meat eaters. That's a biological fact.

Literally, we are cognitive beings BECAUSE we eat meat. You are denying that which makes you intelligent if you abstain from consuming animal protein.

The average cow produces enough methane per year to do the same greenhouse damage as four tons of carbon dioxide.

As a vegan, how do you plan on killing all those fucking cows.

This steak tastes awesome

This is true, however the tradeoff is a lot of complex diseases INCREASING in chance as you deplete several key minerals and amino acids from your diet that only come from meat.

You don't actually believe those bullshit studies they made with polygraphs claiming that plants "feel", do you?

I have made the ONLY environmentalist choice: not to reproduce. I'll eat anything I want.

More animals die in the production of fruit and veg than in the meat industry.

If you truly want to reduce animal suffering and don't grow all of your own food then eating meat means fewer animals have suffered to provide your food.

10/10

You never see a squirrel die of heart disease... they usually die because they are stupid and get eaten.

Why should I?

10/10

soya literally has every single essential amino acid, just as one sole example

>being a vegetarian is reasonable

Kind of. You have to be an ovatarian or a pescatarian to still get the full spectrum of nutrients though.

Actually, a LOT of research suggests that we evolved primarily pescatarian. Fish is one othe healthiest foods there is (at least until we mass-contaminated the oceans and farmed them, resulting in heavy metal contamination). it's the healthiest fat, the healthiest protein, the healthiest source of complex minerals and creates virtually no waste whatsoever in our systems.

You missed the point, "it's natural" is a bullshit reason.

Yeah...if you want completed out-of-whack hormones and adrenal secretions for the rest of your life it works PERFECTLY. 9_9

why not both? They're both bad for you in their own ways. let's stop being so exclusive, PEOPLE!!! it's 2016 why aren't you gluten free?

It also has estrogen which is probably why vegans are such little bitches.

Beef has more estrogen m8

ITT: Autists
The likes of Sup Forums are not those who can possibly comprehend that humans aren't design to eat meat. That you can and are designed to get all of your nutrients from plant based foods. And that they are killing themselves and millions of sentient beings for their own selfish desires.
Evolve more faggots, or continue to let natural selection kill you via cancer, I don't care. Smart people go vegan, the end.