Why are whites the weakest race?

why are whites the weakest race?

even their best (trump) is like a moron compared to obama

itt: we discuss the nonexistence of whites

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1863580/figure/F1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Id crush your soul.

Say that to my A- blood and ability to produce vitamin D in low light situations. Not to mention my god-like pyramidalis and bone density.

nice vid, when did you climp down the strees

lol, 10 niggers vs 1 white girl

black is a predominant color, white is not

>why are whites the weakest race?

as far as I know, Albert Einstein, Dante Alighieri, Elon Musk, Michelangelo Buonarroti, Werner Von Braun, Ludwig Van Beethoven, Thomas Aquinas... are not niggers.

Well, OP. Maybe her losing that fight had something to do with the nigger being a foot taller than her.
But as for whites being 'non-existent', yeah, we've conquered most of the world, apart from the shitty slums that aren't worth keeping (Africa, Brazil, etc).

Blacks are strong because they were bred to be.

is this why their women leave them..?

that's cool but if you look at today, your president is black, your musicians are black and they influence your children, your athletes are black

black basically runs your countries and soon asians will

Underrated post

Einstein actually left his wife for the sweet bosom of science

you mad niggerboi

everything blacks ever had or ever will have they owe to whites.

if it weren't for whites coming along and rescuing them, they'd still be wearing loin cloths and bathing in a river.

the only forward progress their race has made was because they were enslaved.

weakness is the legacy of blacks. their only strength is their ability to whine, cry, complain and blame others for their own miserable failures in an effort to convince dainty little turdlovers like you to give them a slice of mercy.

Niggers usually don´t understand that they were enslaved by whites because they felt like it and they were set free again because whites felt like it.

Now niggers "joined" the white society and usually can´t keep up with the intellectual demand that this society needs. So they feel inferior and have to resort to other, more primal "methods", in order to make themselfs feel better.

Yet, niggers are basically useless in 98% of the cases. You could remove them from the planet and basically everything would be better. Barely any crime left, less resources taken up, no intellectual/scientific loss, less welfare taken, less prisons, less single moms and so on...

Because intelligence and adaptiveness trump grunting muscularity.

even at birth whites are recessive, yea cool, look at the best fighter they are black.

mayweather and jon jones

Fucking moon crickets were living IN THE FUCKING JUNGLE until a couple hundred years ago.

The white seriously misread the nig's body language, too. Got rushed. Niggers are violent subhumans.

and that's why they will be extinct. women look for alpha not the nerd

>Wernher von Braun not a nigger
nazi detected

It's the 21st century. Physical strength is irrelevant and intelligence is the new shit.

Sorry niggers, but you are obsolete.

trump... TRUMP ?!?!?

ever seen the pyramids? blacks were magnificent before the whites took them away

whites couldn't even get rid of muslims with their crusades, the mongols did better compared to them

I'd prefer Asians.

Japan was obliterated. China was a rural culture.

In less than a century they've become economic power houses.

Meanwhile Africa hasn't accomplished shit since....ever

>Implying that the president runs the country
Go back to fucking Nigeria, Kunta, here in the United States of America we have something called congress, similar to the British parliament, but instead of having the power of veto, this branch of government actually gets to decide what flavor of dick we get fed, and they have the president on a leash. I can understand how this might be confusing, as the only figure of authority you're familiar with is the singular president/warlord/witch doctor in charge of your shit-hole of a country.

okay that's cool look at kobe, mayweather, jon jones

guess they could buy your mother and a new one if they want to

they had an extra thousand years of survival of the fittest running from lions, the whites made metal weapons and killed their lions

Nice b8 m8

>implying you're not working your ass off for some white dude

>posts niggers who are rich because they are good at being niggers.

Are you even trying?

If I was born black I'd have killed myself long ago. Sucks to be you dude. To have to look in the mirror and see your filthy skin color...can't even imagine the misery you must be in.

Tldr; nobody likes niggers

The pyramids were build by black slaves, the pharaos weren´t black though, no matter what recent tumblr shitposts of WE WUZ KANGS want you to believe.

>whites couldn't even get rid of muslims with their crusades

Yeah who would have thought that a few thousand warriors wouldn´t win against the entire middle east?

ask any of your women they view them as good enough to get bred by them

Daddy issues faggot

>Yeah who would have thought that a few thousand warriors wouldn´t win against the entire middle east?

asian mongols didn't think so, they even raped russia and hungary before getting bored

You go ahead and keep telling youself that m8

Let's not forget to mention that niggers are good at nothing except manual labor. If the niggers tried to build pyramids without the smart guys inventing new math and telling the niggers what to do, we wouldn't know what the fuck a pyramid is.

Face the facts niggers, your life sucks because we hated you so much we invented machines to put you out of work.

lol no

White men never had to fight with their hands, they have always and will always use their far superior intellect to find a more efficient way to do everything. At the end of the day, it's just easier to have niggers fight each other for our enjoyment, look at Mandingo fighting, it's always been a thing, and the fact that you pride yourself with this is petty.

You're either the worst troll, or some angsty black teenager whose gonna drop out and resort to crime all the while demanding social equality despite being a horrendous piece of human shit.

Pretty sure every metric to measure human well-being from inelligence to obesity to education favors white people. But black slang and "culture" appeals to our youth and dimmer folk.

So thanks?

muh dick mudda fugga

Fuck off jew, your shilling is so obvious.

if whites didnt exist we wouldnt have overpopulation

>their best (trump)
Weakest troll ever

The nigger does have a valid point tho. You Americucks are being swiftly overrun by black pop culture. How do you guys deal with that???

We're not. We allow all other races to exist
t. Colonialism

Asians and Indians

show us a white girl beating the crap out of a black woman

the whites always get beat up lol

even in sports whites get beat up and rules are enforced lol

and? what is your point. Or should i say ug ug? Don't tell me you can play an istrument (ug). Maybe (or sure) you are so dumb, you forgot:
>we discuss the nonexistence of whites

Ok. nonexistence of whites... mh. We write the year 10.000AD (or ug ug) niggers invent a stick. Niggers start killing each other (now with sticks)

you can't even write decently, you write like a chimp

Then why are Olympic teams and professional sports teams across the world stocked with Africans whose ancestors were never slaves?

We wuz kingz

Let me guess, you are a minority in a white successful country or a majority in a shit 3rd tier country.

indians are asian you nitwit.
also, at least china is trying to fix it.

N they were white slaves they could not get the blacks to do any work

That's because whites find solutions other than violence, nigger. The only reason Blacks and shitskins still exist is the mercy of whitey during the Cold War. The US and USSR should've glassed that whole area, and the US should've Shoah'd the Blacks.

user those are rare bush niggers that train their whole lives for our entertainment, but the shitskins in my backyard were just born with good genes and waste them.

white people are fucking retarded

Saved

Because we don't need physical strength to survive.
Mental capabilities have proven themselves to be more useful in advancing and creating an easier and less stress filled life for mankind.

TL;DR
evolution

>being violent for no reason is a good thing

>like me because we can kick your asses

>guys?

>guys!

>please like me

people of every race are fucking retarded

>whites took them away

Sorry, but you cannot proclaim superior strength if people are constantly "taking" things away from you.

>being this new
>thinking OP isn't another lily-white basement dweller looking to whip up a little more hate

kek

Those are not the best fighters, because boxing is not real fighting, step into the mma ring and both of those low energy nigs would get annihilated.

post severely
>underrated

yeah but specifically white people
here, lets go shoot up an abortion clinic, because that is normal for a white person.

>blacks were magnificent before the whites
showed them what true magnificence looks like

sweet

jon jones is in mma he is currently king

Where the fuck did a banana monkey like yourself learn to spell pyramid?

The actual pyramids were not built by blacks... Even black slaves are too stupid to follow the orders it would have taken to build them...

Blacks are the new Indian... Worthless shit heels that are scrambling for relevance.

What countries? I can't think of any in Europe that doesn't have a black population made practically entirely of slave-descent. Jamaicans dope, it's a fact, the busted almost all of them last year, so that's not a decent argument

Eww whites.. super cringy, most of them like to fuck their sisters, and they completely lack confidence.

false
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1863580/figure/F1/

and the niggers on the biggest continent kill their family members over small arguements and put unsanitary objects through their lips
>because niggers gonna nig

lol absolute trash bait

Yeah, and I'm sure that'll last