The only question that matters...AR or AK?

The only question that matters...AR or AK?

>/k/

Rk-95

/thread

bullpup
period.

nice

here are mine

M1a1

no one cares
youll only be using it on targets

AK. What kind of fucking stupid question is that?

dubs doesen't lie

>not living in America
>2016

Arkansas would kick Alaska's frigid little ass!

Been seeing a lot of P320s recently. How do you like it? Is the trigger as legit as people say?

I have singles - MSBS
I have dubs - AK
I have trips - AR

Own 7 ARS and a couple AKs. Honestly I like my AR better but it's about preference.

>LA Riots
>Hurricane Katrina
>Ferguson riots

Criminal black people count as targets

XM25 Smart Grenade Launcher

>Giving the word "Camping" a new meaning
>Buy now, for real man only

The Armalite Rifle system was designed to be quickly interchangeable and a lot of customization. Once you move away from the kiddo calibers like 5.56 and into 7.62 NATO, you have the same punch and ballistics as the single boring cookie cutter AK.

tl;dr
AR all day and night.

i'll play

Not bad, but you're gonna need a sling and a weaponlight before that rifle is ready for any serious use.

like he'll ever have to use it for any serious use

>bullpups

Yes P320 is sex as fuck

I don't keep the sling on when its in the case.....
I'd buy a trijicon then a flash light

I'm partial to the .50 BMG round.

>>>/reddit/

Ar skeletonized

you're right i forgot about the huge race war about to happen and when the government wants to take our guns! We'll show them!

Don't like bullpups?

Here is a little bit more

you like to use this picture when you have no argument I see

is you the popo?

>tfw owning a rifle is illegal here
>tfw long range shooting is the only hobby to interest me

you americans are lucky, i hope they don't cuck you out of your rifles ameribros

Ahhh Katrina I rember it like it was yesterday I was 14 I lost my viginity and got a new TV all in the same day, both done illegally of course

AK. It was the gun that changed the world.

I have an AK and an AR-4. Both are chambered in 7.62x39.

In all honesty, I like the AK better. The reason I chambered my AR in 7.62, is because 5.56 doesn't cut the mesquite brush.

are you 13?

Neither, grow up.

Is that a Luger?

Yep

Details on the AR-4? I have no idea what that is.

God I hate it when people bring up this lame-ass argument

AR

don't forget to pick up your mag when the recoil ejects it

bro what?
I asked if you didn't like bullpups

Wait, what argument? Is he saying that semiauto pistol are bullpups?

This.

Hasn't happened in 3k rounds

2edgy

Carbine version of the regular AR-15

Fucking kek

My nigga

is guns don't kill you, smoking will

at the range it won't. when moving you will. watch some competitions. mags are dropped constantly. nothing mechanically wrong with them, just a poor design and placement of the release. the second gen tavor moved the mag release to emulate the AR.

Ah you're saying people are hitting it be accident. I could see that actually

Guns don't kill. Bullets traveling really fast kill people.

Bullets don't kill. Lack of blood to the brain kills.

I have a potato gun, I win.

74>47

Sorry haha

If you can get over the dogshit trigger, then yeah tavors are alright. AUG is objectively better though

Mikhail disagreed. I agree with him.

Damn you! An Army 1911?!

I'll enjoy my superior ballistics beyond 300 yards

yup. I'm trying to find some video examples. I recall inrangetv posted something on it last year. After handling one myself, I didn't like the placement of the release. It appears quicker and easier to hit, but I could see in a pressured situation it could be hit unintentionally.

Why not both?

They make a better trigger pack for it. Honestly it doesn't bother me too much, but I am by no means an expert.

I might break the M1 carbine out of the safe if you guys would like or ill find an old picture of it

Civil war pistol of my great....uncle jacob.

Luger is authentic too ;)

FN-FAL

The right arm of the free world....

Wow what a faggot.

Gotta have muh smokes in the pic, ya that's bad ass

I figured as much. You sir, are an asshole. Granted, one that I would be close friends with.

I love mine
>pic related

Not that guy but it's am EDC pic you faggot

AR man, Murica. plus shooting anything long range is like fuckin' therapy bruh. by long range I only mean 300 to 600 yards. My AR was easy to clean and maintain too. I blew one up one time but I was taking cover from a grenade and let a small pebble go down the barrel. It lodged between the projectile and barrel which caused a lot of back pressure. The round shattered and flew back into the bolt which damaged the barrel and bolt. It was a live fire maneuver not combat

>Thinking you'll ever face combat past 200 yards in urban unrest/civil breakdown

Whatever you say pal

nogun here, what gun is that?

Lulz... There's no riots in Texas for one reason alone... The niggers here know better.

IWI Tavor Tar21
My EDC Glock 43

All gifted, they were my grandfathers and Great grandfathers

My original ranch house burned. We lost all of our firearm heirlooms. The best I have now is a K stamp Mauser 7mm. It's old, don't know its history.

Even in urban situations combat happens past 300 yards. Lil fuckers shoot at you several blocks away. Not to mention fields n shit on the edges of cities.

Damn I'm sorry!
Looked don't have a good picture of my M1 carbine on my cell

Can confirm by military friends that have been in the same firefight. They told the same story... All 6 of them.

It's not uncommon in combat to be shooting at people you can't even see. Hiding in the back of rooms shooting at you n shit. There could be tall grass, corn, or brush you just kind of have an idea where the bullets are coming from

Shit, nigga... You would be my friend.

AR for accessories, comfort and accuracy

AK for more reliability and easy use of steel ammo with a better caliber

I prefer an AR but I own 3 of both.

ak

it was designed to shoot people, not paper

62 for the win!

Regards, JPr

I've never been to combat I can't steal the valors I just had training and watched videos. I can tell you that surprisingly communication is incredibly important. People have no idea what the fuck is going on. If you don't wear ear protection within 10 rounds you can't hear a damned thing anyone is saying.

Yeah, the AR hasn't just been killing muslims for decades. What a childish argument

hahaha i'd go shooting with you!

That's about all the cool shit I have. Couple 12ga, a 20ga and a 410, 35 rem rifle and 38 special snub that I share with my dad. He just picked up a colt pocket lite, nice little gun

Mp3

Good luck cuck

air support does that mostly

I hear you, man. I've shooting for 33 years now.
>be ranch kid, now 38
Don't ever shoot a DE without protection. That shit will change your life worse than being a drummer.

I don't think anyone has ever lost a war with the m16. I know people always say we lost Vietnam but we only lost one battle in vietnam

it wasn't a declared war, so...

It turns into that weird thing where someone can be right in front of you yelling but all you hear is mumble sounds and try to figure out their body language.

You just get your first AK? WASR? And really? Tell that to thousands of dead muzzies filled with .223

Glock 24
Para Warthog .45
Walther P22 (3 other cheap .22s)
Mauser 7mm
Rossi .44 saddle gun
Kel-Tec Sub-2000 carbine 9mm
Marlin .17 cal
AR-4 7.62x39
Hungarian stamped AK with thumb stock.

>Memeguns

Flip a coin. Heads for ar. Tails for ak. Take the winner of the coin flip and use the respective rifle to kill yourself!