Women in the military

Women in the military

serious question:
So men can whip out their dick and pee anywhere, even while in a jeep.

But how do women urinate?
Do they just pee themself?

Piss bottle same as you mudslime bangers.

They hold it until their deployment is up.

btw:
yes. I know the SheePee exists.
So do they need to train at home, to not piss themselfes?

How effective can the fiddle this plastic thing between their legs when in cover
or squeezed in a truck?

Do other militaries give out these women-urinating-devices?

how do women use the piss-bottle
without missing?
Seriously.

How difficult do you think peeing is for women? They can hold it on jeep rides just as anyone else. And they can pull their pants down and go pee pee just as easily; how the fuck do you think the millions of people without toilets do it?

so the tank will just stop for a pee pee break?
C'mon!

As someone who has first person experience here, they do the same thing we all do. Go 50m out and piss.

Fucking chan virgins.
Such delicate flowers.

I am going to educate you. You are welcome in advance.

Women pee the same way men poop. Men in the military poop. You squat and you go. If you can't squat you hold it or you shit your pants. It happens. The same is true for women soldiers and their pee.

Yes actually. Women have been shown to grow incontinent in battle, or just when doing exercises or hard marches.

They can aim it ya know.

My girlfriend can pee standing without a problem, she can adjust the stream by just pulling on her stuff.

Sounds like a seriousl problem.

I'd be happy to join up, they could pee in my mouth

I for one would just like to mention the abhorring fact that women bleed out of their vaginas. I know it has nothing to do with the topic but it's seriously just fucking disgusting.

They wear diapers
I'm not joking

Now that's hot

Ya
and most soldiers aim to miss.
Because we are human.

Men in the military wear diapers too. If you're someplace your shit can get fucked up any second, you're probably gonna be wearing a diaper.

Yes honestly. It's a damn shame that we're so goddamn attracted to vaginas which in reality are pretty damn disgusting

Pic related disgusting but I still fuck it

if you poked a hole in ur dick you'd do the same

really?

Why have no pics surfaced yet?

I mean: Even gay blow-jobs and defacating on corpses resurfaces somehwo often.
But this not?