Do you find Churches are racially segregated i.e white church, black church, mexican church, etc ?

Do you find Churches are racially segregated i.e white church, black church, mexican church, etc ?

Why is that?

Other urls found in this thread:

mcoc.org/about-mcoc/what-we-believe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Historical/cultural reasons; blacks were generally excluded from services in the South so started their own churches, while Mexicans generally speak their own language and are Catholic.

why are you against it?

we like being among our own kind

>Mexican church
kek

I think the only reason why Hispanics tend to go all together, on their own, is the language barrier.

Blacks do their own thing with dancing and dabbing and fuck knows what else.

which in some certain way, is it's own language.

>Why is that?
Most black churches use the pulpit for hate speech and politics.

because most christians are bigots

t. christian

Every Sunday in pretty much every town here in the South is segregated outside major cities. Mine was growing up was and mine currently is.
It's not enforced, but it's 'just the way things are'. Nothing wrong with wanting to be around your own kind.
I support segregation t.b.h especially in schools.

They practice hardmode Christianity too, with the candles and shit. I see them at our gas stations all the time here in Florida.

I wish koreans/viets/chinks would use my church instead of their own

>hardmode
It's just catholicism, but yeah, i guess it's hardmode

Nah, there just aren't that many non hispanic Catholics in the southwest, in the northeast they share churches with the Irish and Italians

Ironically, protestant churches are either 100% black or practically empty with only a couple old people since their kids and grandkids are all leftist sjw atheists.

While your typical Catholic churches in the Northeast are actual churches with real Americans

Where do you live? There are tons of churches here in Texas full of protestant white people

It's segregated because you guys had apartheid for a century after losing a war to preserve human slavery and trafficking

""""Protestant""""

zany American protestants are pseudo-christains

>pseudo-christians
Not really sure what you're talking about, we follow the Bible as much as we can, exactly as it's written. mcoc.org/about-mcoc/what-we-believe

Nobody outside the South takes American protestants seriously

Anglican/Lutheran/UCC are the only real Christian churches in the US aside from the Catholic Church

The rest are memes/cults/scams*. Typical Southern hullabaloo

*inb4 all religions are scams

>memes/cults/scams*
Can you explain? Each church has it's own values, you go and worship where you align with your interpretation. It's not so denominational here.

>started in an elementary school
Disgusting

Real Protestants are secular

>secular
What are you even talking about? Most schools here aren't run by the state, and this church isn't affiliated with any school anyway.

It's folk religion. Illiterate people following the word of some semi-literate telling them what the Bible means and promising love/happiness/forgiveness/money(!). Usually they bastardize things with literalist, simpleton readings

They also love no-nos like using legislation to impose their beliefs on others, pushing politics from the pulpit, promising/begging for wealth and money, and other patently unchristian things

He's an autist that thinks papists are the majority here

your source on this info? I've been to churches in South Carolina, Florida, and Texas, and this just isn't true from any of my experiences.

It was started on a Sunday in a public school cafeteria by "50 Christians [who fail to grasp the meaning of the First Amendment]"

You don't understand small communities at all or the first amendment, and I'm sure they fully understand that the 1st amendment gives them the right to assemble in a public place, not that memorial elementary school was even a public school. It doesn't exist anymore if it was.

Please show me where the 1st amendment bans anything religious in public space.

See

>Most schools here aren't run by the state
Public schools outnumber private schools roughly 6 to 1 in Texas and enrollment in public schools is only continuing to grow. Why do you think the Texas board of education is strong enough to influence the entire United States?

>florida
lolnope, keep talking out of your ass