Ancient finns

Please tell me about the acient finns.
What were they like? Hunters?
How was Finland before swedish intervention?
Were there are finnish cities before the swedes came in?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2T9KTo5710E
twitter.com/slaveofkek77/status/806332509424386048
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

On the other hand, in respect to social organization, the Finns lagged behind their western neighbors. It was in the eleventh century, at the latest, that the Scandinavian peoples formed into three kingdoms. No unified state evolved among the Finnish tribes. Within the framework of smaller areas, however, measures of social organization were taken for the supervision of religious rites, the administration of justice, and defense against aggressors. Evidence of such defense measures are the ancient fortresses, numbering about ninety, which consisted of rocky slopes reinforced by constructions of stone and wood without masonry. With the possible exception of the fortress of Rapola, in Tavastia, they were no permanently manned but were used as places of refuge when there was the threat of an enemy attack. Fires lit by sentries on top of the fortified hills swiftly spread the alarm to all the men of the region to take up arms against an approaching foe. The unbroken system of signal stations formed by the fortified hills of Tavastia testifies to the fact that the tribal region represented the degree of political and military organization to which ancient Finnish society attained.

They were red-skinned, virtually identical to Native Americans.

We wuz kangs when them swede homos was living in the caves

You were red-skinned and looked identical to Inuits.

>confusing finns with samis

do they had proto-memes?

yes

ebin benis x--DDD

even though they are related to uralic peoples their presence in europe is very old, older than indo-europeans
hunter gatherers, with supplemental agriculture, just like amazonians
tribal
post roman iron age had trading settlements

>he doesn't know

It's a meme loyally advocated by this guy.

she's not finnish?

Saamis were IDENTICAL to the Inuit before the white Finns and Swedes raped them, yes. All the old photos of Saami from 150 years ago proves they were once red.

Samis were always Finno-Ugrian

>white Finns
I thought saami = finns
explain

>they were once red
red? like gingers? wtf

kangs

samis are asians like the Eskimos in Canada

Generally speaking, they are still not that white yet. Look at the northern part of Fennoscandia

i honestly know nothing about ancient finns

expect they had some nature gods

tapio=forest god
ahti=water god
näkki=water devil
ukko=thunder and supergod (finnish word ukkonen means thunder)

and they used to hunt seals and chop chop trees all the day

get your facts straight

Tell me about actual finns.

what were they doing during the time of the roman empire?

No they weren't. They were literally identical to Native Americans culturally and genetically. The only reason they look white today and speak a Finnic language is due to rape and colonization by Finns and Swedes.

Got something to proof that silly statement?
Finns and Saamis share pretty much culturally

They don't even speak Finnic language today.

Pic related shows Finnic languages. Whatever the Sami speak, it's not part of the group.

here you go lad

Look at the old pictures of the Sea Saami. They are clearly Native American-looking.

Also, Christmas was stolen from the Saami.
youtube.com/watch?v=2T9KTo5710E

Finns and Saami peoples shares common ancestory which split somewhere 3000 years ago
When Finns arrived america Native Americans were always closer towards us than other euros

a meme from the 70s; it doesn't go into any real detail with the stone age cultures or anything pre-11th century

>nip nong muh internment camp
i fucking hate that faggot

Interesting quoted wrong message from the start, so deleted.
Sorry for the mess

Send them back

The point is, "Santa Claus" was plagiarized from the Saami and the real Santa would have looked identical to an Eskimo.

hello children santa is here

they were conquerors

twitter.com/slaveofkek77/status/806332509424386048

>What were they like?
Androphagi, in other words cannibals.

>I thought saami = finns
This really triggered me.

The Mongol Empire made Finland great.

Why?

Better make that poem count.

We are nothing alike.

this girl is a sami from norway if i remember correctly