While you tiny dicked faggots are sitting around fapping to the thought of fucking a truly fit girl...

While you tiny dicked faggots are sitting around fapping to the thought of fucking a truly fit girl, I'm married to this awesome babe and get to bang her whenever I want.

>tfw married to beautiful 10/10 female bodybuilder

Ask me anything, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HkFMf_hxeIs
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hot

why didn't you just marry a man

Who's dick is bigger?

When is she off the testosterone shots?

She has a nice moustache and 5 o clock shadow op. I'm so jealous.

Thanks.

Dude, don't even go there. Take your troll comments elsewhere. Or I'll make you wish you had...

How does it feel to come to Sup Forums with shitty bait, and still be cringey as fuck?
OP is a faggot

Tfw Omar isuf

Motherfucker, I have literally killed people for less than that. I'm not talking about navy seals copypasta shit, I'm talking about me blowing peoples' brains out for saying the wrong shit to me.

Some punks on Facebook said the wrong fucking thing to me a while back and I made this video to straighten them out. You've been warned. Back the fuck down now, or this shit will escalate.

youtube.com/watch?v=HkFMf_hxeIs

I dont get why People wonna be so big they look like trash

nice pic but why does her ethnicity change in each picture?

Shut the fuck up, Simon! It's not funny.

Female to Male transition right?

fag thats omar isuf in the third pic

Hahaha op gets fucked in the ass by his man of a wife. Hahaha

Shit tier b8 m8 r8 -8/8 go cry in the corner and masterb8

dubs don't lie

Post pics of her masculine vagina...

That third pic is a dude.

so when did you figure out your wife wanted to transition to male?

Only trips don't lie ya dingus

>masculine vagina
Kek'd

Why didn't you tell her to tone it down sometime in 2012

Got any more pics

where are these expos you're going to be at?

>2012
he should have had that talk in 2009

my fucking sides

admit it OP she's the one doing the bangin'.

How long has she been on testosterone? You know she is a transman right?

I bet her clit looks like a micropenis at this point Mr. I Literally Kill People. You are probably the sweet sensitive one while she pegs you.

She's more of a man than I am!

You talk about having a "Top Secret" background yet you literally do not know what that means from your video. You would know that saying you have a TS/SCI Security clearance would bar you from even admitting to it. Uncle Sam would strip your clearance so fast it would make your head spin. You just want to intimidate people so they are afraid of finding whatever skeleton you are hiding in your closet. Talking about the Illuminati and shit, yeah you are crazy from all the testosterone you pump into your body with your wife but you are not in any sort of intelligence other than maybe being a book keeper.

It's gonna be a tough job, let's talk about the price...

Holy shit that made me laugh

the pic on the right has man-brows

So who's the little spoon?

Then what are you doing here now then?

Looks like she grew a dick in 2014