Ask an actual Autistic person anything

Ask an actual Autistic person anything.

Did mommy and daddy get retarded money aid from the country you are living in?

No but i get money for it.

>Retarded means lower intelligence
>Autism usually provides a higher IQ

When did you realize you were different?

win win

Forever, I was always the weird kid. I could name most car manufacturers and the model at age 3. That was a tell tale sign for my mum

>Forever

>autism provides intelligence
Yeah nah, being high on the spectrum makes you incapable of functioning. Full retard. There's no causation between autism and intelligence merely a correlation at mild autism levels. I have a feeling your autism is a bit more severe, friend :^)

Do you live a normal life? How many friends you got?

>Yeah nah

kek

Straya cunt.

Thinking of Autism as a high and low end negates the idea it's a spectrum. High and low defines that it is a line. I am high end of the spectrum with adequate social skills, enough to do public speaking and presenting and i am fairly intelligent. Also you can be extremely intelligent and just have a bad communicative disorder etc.
Fairly normal, i mainly live with my disabled mother, i have a long term girlfriend and about 2-5 close friends.
Good.

What do I have to do to prove I'm autistic and get money for it? Also, does anyone other than the state need to know?

Go to social security administration.
Ask for money.
Get psychologist.
Get money.
Wait a year.
Get double the money.

I'm so autistic that this accidentally happened to me. Diagnosed at 22.

Will I have to pay for my consultantation with a psychologist?

I'm thinking of starting another mass genocide like hitler, but just involving autists and anime lovers. Do you approve?

>Ask 90% of Sup Forums anything

FTFY

>implying a spectrum doesnt have a high and low end
You're not as smart as you think you are, autismo.

Well every single human being can allocate themselves somewhere on the autistic spectrum so do you plan on killing everyone? or just those who are diagnosed? Anime lovers i don't really care about, i think it's unacceptable to like anime unless you're Japanese and under 16. You'd be better off culling Muslims.

FYI -
Einstein suspected autistic.....helped build the atomic bomb.....won the US WW2 against the Japs...just saying

it has no end. there isn't a stopping point on a spectrum, it is a mass conglomeration of space. But in aspects of Autism, not there isn't a high or low end. You have autism...then intelligence...then communicative, hearing or senses disorders which can all give the appearance of this "low end" like the dribbling ones who just scream, they aren't all morons, just some aren't in control of that part of their brain.

No. You just have to show up.
When you get the first check they may pay you extra for the months since diagnosis.
My first check was $900 and I about shit myself fam.

What different between duck?

Two telephone poles because ice cream doesn't have bones.

>the ride never ends

I hope you're trolling. Using bigger words doesn't mean you're smart or what you're saying correct. You also have the spectrum backwards, i also said high end not absolute end ('max autism'). U r an fegit :^)

Of course it doesn't mean I am smart. I am smart, not much smarter than most people. I just know some things. Depends how you define intelligence. As i said, there is no high end. If someone had far above average intelligence but a severe speech and communicative disorder, so they just groaned and had severe ticks, would they be low or high? In the autistic world there is no low or high.

That's pretty legit. I'm a little afraid though that if I get diagnosed, I'll have this label on me and use it as an excuse for my failures. Was it pretty hard on you when you were diagnosed? How do they determine if someone is autistic or not?

What do you intend to do with your life?

OP here...I was diagnosed in the UK, in the US i know that once you're diagnosed it's harder for you to do things, in the UK it is easier. I don't mind being diagnosed. Most people don't think i have autism anyway.