S/fur

s/fur

xth for wanting to force 8bit to work on his paper.

Fiiiine. I'm still staying here though.

I second this.

Good boy!

Anyone got cute mice? Sry no pic I'm on mobile.

I want tea.

more mice/rats?

I wanna be inside a shark grills belly

Trying to find a large hollow steel sphere is kind of tricky, stinking a spherical propane tank but they are rare it seems.

What's your fav?

I'm here for my monthly visit, g'day gents

Hello

Love thos outfits

Hey there user.

Kindly do elaborate, im always amazed when you do.

You were here on the 1st...
How's it going?

Most get "triggered" by her tail piercing but I think it's adorable.

There's a lot of production time and cost to make those.
Why not a cylinder like normal?

I'm a huge fan of black teas.

But there is this local tea shop near me that does tea lattes, and my favorite is something called a cloud 9.

Which is a vanilla tea with uh... Cinnamon, a little bit of chocolate and milk if I'm remembering right.

How are you today?

Ya, usually just black teas for me.
But that sounds absolutely delicious!

I was? Can't remember. Fluoxetine is finally working so that's pretty fuckin' good.

Fantastic, how about you?

Oh glad to hear! About to get drunk as I can so I guess fine.

Indeed you were. So you're working overtime now.
Glad to hear that!

Its /so/ fucking good.

They sell baked goods there too, and it has this deck that sits over a river. So I admittedly spend more time there than I should.

Top shelf or booze?

Haha I guess so.
Thanks!

Pay them enough and maybe they'll let you live there!

I've been tossing around a submarine idea, originaly was planning on useing a 500 gallon cynidrical propane tank but that requires reenforcing the sides and makes it bigger than I need, a sphereiCal pressure hull would make a more compact and better pressure hull.

It's a side project and also a way to test a number of structural, electronic and life support systems for my space program.

To be honest I'm thinking of getting a custom steel sphere made but I'm only makeing a shallow diving vehicle so I don't need a massively stronk and thick one, but I want it stronger than max depth for safety.

I don't need it for propane I need it for nerd shit.

Kirkland vodka which is just repackaged grey goose

I'm more of a whisky boy, I've had very bad experiences with Vodka haha.

requesting some saclies

You are seriously so fucking cool. And yeah testing stuff out underwater before going to spess makes sense.

I'm also a trained SCUBA diver, have been since I was 12 so submarines have always been a goal and interest of mine. Still have my notebook, decompression chart, underwater exploration is fun.

Some of the people who work there already tease me about that sorta thing.

If I had whisky I'd take that but there's a fuck ton of vodka so vodka it is.

I had the manager at Potbelly comp my sandwich for me once when she made a really small mistake.
Stupid me not understanding what she was doing just responded, "Can I get a drink too?".
Didn't even realize until I was leaving...

Did you get the drink?

Shark Belly guy, hobbyist, space-engineer, underwater explorer and shark-tit connoisseur.

My only achievement in life that even reaches the sock height of your awesomeness is being basically the forest gump of martial arts. May all your efforts and endeavours bear fruit man.

Submarine? Now you have my interest.

How are you going to power it?
Also wouldn't pressurizing the inside as you descend help with the amount of structure you would need?

Ya, she gave me a large. Took me a while to realize I didn't pay, but she was already gone.

Best part is I also suffer from agoraphobia and am a bit of a hypochondriac, makes things more interesting.

When I work with radioactive shit that always triggers my hypochondria, but I have top notch safety (aside for this one unfortunate time involving an chemistry experiment when I fucked up the equation)

It's going to be a simple electric system, electric presser compinsated thrusters, lighting, CO2 scrubber, and comunicantions. It won't go deep enough to really warrant pressuring the sphere above one atmosphere, it's a sub not a saturation diving bell, if I pressurized the inner hull I would require decompression and risk nitrogen narcosis.

It's more just a fun way to help develope some systems for my other program.

I need that stud.

All that just to get inside a female shark's belly?

I may not be super buff yet but to be fair im probably fairly studly.

kek

Yet being the key word. That means you're working on it.

That's good enough for me.

Ha, I do like shark grill bellies

To be fair, once summers over odds are you'll see my gains plastered all over /soc/ or /fit/ as the sheer fact of having achieved a lifegoal pushes me over the edge and i loose my shit.

Worth.

But yeah I get what you mean, would have been horrible to realize it after the fact.