Any other footcuck slaveboys with their sissy clit locked in chastity on Sup Forums right now?

Any other footcuck slaveboys with their sissy clit locked in chastity on Sup Forums right now?

I'd love to dump some sissy in chastity pics with you!

What happens if you get a boner in one of those things?

wondering the same. it must hurt

bump for males in chastity, controlled by their gf's femdom feet tactics, and usually cuckolded (though pathetically locked in chastity while their gf gets fucked by the bulll and not allowed any pleasure of the cucking besides cleaning the bulls cum from her pussy with your mouth)

we have an FBI type background for our bulls, they are super clean and usually guys even higher in society than us, there has been no disease incident in the 3 bulls we've played with. besides the roleplay, after im cucked, we usually got out to drink, and the bull is so friendly so me and he always treats for an absurd amount of booze and food

i admit it, being a cuck with the right bull is amazing. i love it, my girl loves it, and the bull definitely loves it

it doesnt hurt your cock, it just puts pressure on your balls since your cock is trying to push out and the ring is trying to pull your balls away from your body.
anyone else suck their gf's toes daily?

>anyone else suck their gf's toes daily?
I would if I had one

i too have a cage, my sexy asf wife uses on me, i really should take pics tho

this is my fetich, i dont know why....

bump please more...

any more pics please? im diamonds

he gets me so aroused, well as arouses as my pink holytrainer allows me to get aroused and it;s femdom so it reminds me everynight that females>males in todays society. my gf is a feminist so she LOVES that she keeps a key that is the only way i can touch my penis on her anklet, and that I suck her toes nightly. its pretty much her ideal world in our townhouse.

she also paints my toenails when she feels like my ego needs to be curbed and makes me to my swimming cardio while my toe are painted purple at our fitness club

i know i cucked and feminized compared to my forebearers, but im in love, and ill have a beautiful child with this girl (she's a pharmacist so she's hella smart and makes good $)

What age did you come out to your parents?

im not gay, but im definitely bi curious and i want to cuddle and kiss with another sissy in chastity one night.

i love the idea of chastity

i want a fedom gf :(

Same

My dream is to own a beta sissy bitch whit a chastity or own a man and turn him into a beta sissy boy

does the bull fuck you?

she should turn you into a girl via hormones

That's another dream I have

answer the question faggot

I want this....

no, we actually are friends and talk about sports, politics, financial news, and my gf's pussy of course : )

i still fuck my gf more than him actually. my gf and i still fuck 2-3 times a week. he only cucks me about once a month.

I'm the faggot, but in general, the locked/beta male just watches his girl/wife being fucked while she make him (the beta) feel like shit, sometimes making him cry whatching it, then, when the bull cum in/all over the girl, the beta boy suck/lick her and the bull's cock clean