So Sup Forums my mom is on vacation and I'm staying at her apartment because it's empty and I live with 8 people...

So Sup Forums my mom is on vacation and I'm staying at her apartment because it's empty and I live with 8 people, and basically I've lost a joint somewhere in her house. Had it behind my ear was walking around now can't find it. What do?

Are you sober right now?

Laugh it off, what's she gonna do?

Nah man pretty high

KILL YOURSELF QUICK

Eh I dunno user I got caught with pot in school in 10th grade and she started drug testing me and shit, not really shit she can do now I pay my own rent but she might be pissed its in her house

I guess find it

>basically
There's more to this riveting tale?

call cops and ask to borrow a k9

Oh. That reminds me this one time when I was high and was going to cook something but I lost a pan or some kind of a dish, don't remember exactly what but that isn't important, so I spent like at least half an hour while searching for it. I looked in weird places at the end cause I was desperate till I find it in a place where it was supposed to be.
This condition might be silly sometimes.

It's between the cushions on the couch. You would have heard it drop if it wasn't for the music.

Been looking user moved furniature and everything, thing is I rolled joint did laundry and then couldn't find so I'm worried I washed it

Been there user I lost a bucket of kfc chicken once

I looked between both couches cushions and moved both and looked everywhere else user I think it's in the washing machine I'll find out for sure in half an hour

I haven't lost food tho. Well I think I haven't.
Wish I could be high right now..

Make sure you move the cushions off the couch. Also a lot of times things fall in the couch and end up in that space below the backrest and on top of what the cushions sit on. You have to run your hands through that space thoroughly. It's like the behind the cushion spot. The only way you washed it would be if you put yourself in the washer

Did you set it down when doing laundry and it is sitting behind a lip or something on top of the washer/dryer? Somewhere that you looked but didn't see it because view obstructed

Can't take them off they're attached but ran my fingers between them and as far as they could reach couldn't find it

Its behind your ears still. Or you probably smoked it

Looked round her machine couldn't find it will check in communal laundry room downstairs when my stuff's ready hope I didn't leave it down there

Why can't you be high right now user

Think I might have smoked it hope not coz I rolled another one to smoke instead just finished it w

Cause I have nothing to smoke right now and I have nothing to smoke cause I have no money. I have no money cause I have no job.

Did you check that are behind the cusions though between what the cushions sit on and the back rest. If you're broke there is always money there. Your neighbor proley just found a dooby in the laundry room. Unless it is in the apt

Will look better in appartment tomorrow when less high but for life of me can't find in coushions or anywhere right now

That sucks user sure you will get a job soon then get really high to forget about work

probably still in your ear. I've actually seen this happen if it is. Like kinda dangling out of the bottom of your ear though

Just some high nigga shit. Once lost 2 G's. I put it in a pill bottle, put it in my pocket, walked upstairs & it wasnt in my pocket. Searched for 2 days and asked my whole family. 2 months and still not even a clue where it is

Maybe don't smoke in a house that ain't yours you goddamn profligate.

>be me in college around 19 years old
>kinda chilly out so I put on a hoodie
>roll a joint and walk to this golf course
>already high at this point so I keep the j in my ear
>realize that on my way there I dropped the joint
>fucking devastated
>after a few minutes I realize the joint dropped from behind my ear into my hood
>rejoiced

bottom line is check your pockets and shit or hood or some shit i dont know figure it out

I hope so, thanks!
I'm not that bad with money. I know how to save and I'm not from those lads who spend their last dime on pot. I quit my job a while ago cause I was sick from it. I had some good savings and I wanted to relax and travel a bit. I also was looking for my first car and I got lucky enough to find my dream car. But I had to spend like 2x more for it than I was planing to spend for a car so now I'm broke.