Food Cringe

Food Cringe.

I'll dump what I got

A-are those cheerios and... green beans?

Also, contributing.

How is any of this cringe?
Vomit inducing is a more fitting term.

It sure is, more Cheerios here

That cation parties with that horrible food makes me genuinely mad. I can't be the only one

I'd eat it

oh shit winegums.
best candy

Fucking gross

sublime, also chekd

OC contribution

akshly luks gud

Toothpaste isn't food. Idiot.

this seems kind of clever.
i've never tried it, nor would i, but it might be good.
finally we can stop paying ludacris prices for boxes of macaroni with included cheese packets.
by buying bulk noodles and squeeze cheese from secondary markets, you could save entire dollars

but there was a secret collection basin under the sink right? right?

I bet they did that because the milk was spoiled

horse meat uncooked unpacked even, spinachy paste, jelly and candy, shameful waste

reported

Tell us user what is it you've made

>You're a monster
>You're a maniac

Mods ban this fucking psycho

Ham, can spinach and some risotto looking thing? That's not cringe, just bachelor chic.

Thiskillstheman.jpg

nice trip dub dub

I don't know what's better. You can get the box mac and cheese for about 3 for a dollar but then you have to buy milk and butter to make it. At the dollar store you can get a pound of mac and a tub of cheese for $1 each.

i maded these

yes the bread is cheap and whatnot but idgaf they were good.

it's a melted candy cane, faggot

Fucking savage

but then youre buying your food at the dollar store

those don't look bad. I'd definitely eat those.

lost

WHATS IN THE FUCKING MEAT!
also checked

Chekd

Do they taste as good as they look

Those look awesome user, enjoy them.

Tempeh. Don't eat that stuff if you value your life. Ate half package thinking it would be healthy like miso: spent two days with diarrhea, nausea and terrible belly pains.

are you blind or something?

oc

It was like Emma Watson ripped a ripe wet fart in my face whilst I got a blowjob from Hillary Clinton.

that is my fetish

so is this a thing people eat or did they cook this to be an asshole

>fancy bread and water
for the slav with taste

this is literally what my cat's puke looks like

I'm a multi millionaire (I own several chain kids lemonade stands at some local orphanages down here in uganda) but these are still my guilty pleasure every once in a while

>ludacris
ayy lmao
try again

>I own several chain kids lemonade stands
>I own several chain kids
are the kids chained to the lemonade stands?

clean your teeth while you eat
>faggot

From FB land

Photo caption and I quote " Valentine's day with **** this took me an hour and a half to make... because I only had one pan but worth seeing her happy — feeling blessed."

Hey man chips on pizza is godlike

Don't open the trash
DON'T OPEN THE TRASH!

It's called Stargaze Pie I believe

Dunno if that tastes good, but there are recipes with coca cola marinade, and that actually tastes pretty nice.

yeah coca cola marinade aint bad, but i cant see fucking powerade marinade tasting like anything orther than a clown's asshole

Wouldn't a clown's asshole taste like whipped cream and dead dreams?

maximum check and ultra kek

this shit was in icarly right?

YOU FUCKING NIGGER

Obviously. How else would you keep them from running away?

Found the jew

Yes, and they're actually quite good.

I feed my 16yo sister cum sandwiches when she visits, does that count?

Nothing wrong with this, it just shows they put effort to make something for someone

Leave and don't ever come back

Why?

at first I thought

>"eggs and ketchup, sounds alright"

... popcorn. Fucking popcorn.

this triggers me

Oh yea. Recipe.
To start with, heat up a Totino's pizza, and in a bowl, prepare two servings of ramen (in 1 cup water). Also, on a plate, prepare a tortilla.
Next, add about two little packages of Papa John's mozzarella cheese powder and Papa John's red hot pepper bits, to the ramen. Microwave it for three minutes.
Now, once the pizza is done (Instructions on the box) place it on the tortilla, cover the top with ketchup, add more Papa John's pepper and cheese to this, and place another tortilla, (margarine coated side downward) onto the pizza.
Cut this into 8 slices.
Take the ramen out, add more pepper to it, about 1 Chop Chop packet of soy sause, and half a scoop of your favorite hot-coco powder to it, and mix well.
Put it all on the plate like so (see picture), and microwave it for 1 minute.
Lastly add a bit more of that cheese powder to the top. Makes it more presentable.
Serve with your best drink (Tonight I'm featuring Code Red Mountain Dew) and enjoy.

I call it The American Dream.

You people make me sick

Hey is this at Trader's Village?

Oh you know

Oh europlebs

Enlighten me

seems like something I would eat when I'm hungry as fuck in the middle of the night

Ain't you getting that government cheese?

Not boiling some pasta, adding cheese sauce and ground beef along with spices for an actual meal