Any advice on getting strangers to let you blow them in public restrooms...

Any advice on getting strangers to let you blow them in public restrooms? Tried in a theater but there were too many people.

I don't think there is a surefire way. Just find lone people and ask I suppose.

Isn't there so many ways this could go wrong? Like horribly

I don't care if I get raped because I'd probably want it no matter who would fuck me. I crave dick.

no

Fuck i hate it when they do that. as if bjs weren't messy enough already. she's hot thougb

Same. Any advice though? I'm bi but when I want dick, girls out the fucking window. I've never sucked dick before and I reallyyyy want to.

just go to places that let you lock the door, op.
also, sauce on girl

This. Probably the worst that can happen is that they say "no fucking pervert" and never see you again. Best that can happen is you get that dick.

Or you get the fucking shit beat out of you

Just go on craigslist and ask for dick. At least you'll get pic previews of what you'll be swallowing.

It's no more dangerous or gross than finding for dick in a public restroom.

Fuck yes...I'm totally submissive so I'd probably get turned on by rejection as well.

Like that wouldn't be hot either.

What if I don't have a car? I have to get rides with my brother everywhere I go so it's more like I'd do it in the moment.

Not even that, what about like sexual harassment or some shit? Where would you even attempt that? Who just sucks dick in a Walmart bathroom? I mean I would given the opportunity but still

I don't even want to piss in a public restroom. The less time I'm in there and the fewer activities I have there, the better.

The fact that it's so undignified is the sexy part. Idc how, I want to get facefucked.

I've picked up guys who weren't mobile. Usually down the block from their house or close by. They either blow me right there in the car or I take them home and give their ass a pounding.

Once again, I don't have a car or a place of my own so, it's then or nothing.

Same. I used to drink in public restrooms and some of them were barely tolerable.

depends on the restroom though. My university's library was built last year, clean as fuck, fancy potlights and sinks, just very classy shit.

Exactly. You post and say "must pick me up" as one of the conditions to meet. A lot of horny fuckers will drive wherever you want them to go just to have someone swallow their cock.

>used to drink in public restrooms

Why not a bar you degenerate?

Let's say it's backwards day.
".ronim a m'I"

Any other advice? I'm interested in hot guys my age or muscular guys that could dominate me.