Girlfriend cheated on me multiple times, left her for good. As much as I hate her...

Girlfriend cheated on me multiple times, left her for good. As much as I hate her, my mind keeps bouncing between the good times and the bad. Can't stop thinking about her, even dreaming about her even though shes out every night being a slut. Grinding on dudes in the club getting drunk. Tips for getting through this Sup Forumsrothers? music recommendations? just sitting here in my room drinking whiskey.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F-BGKLIf-Fk
youtube.com/watch?v=SPX1_pVuQno
youtube.com/watch?v=PzDm6ImLtHc
youtube.com/watch?v=FGwFZj3YPwY
youtube.com/watch?v=nwyjxsOYnys
bpdcentral.com/help-for-families/bpd-articles/?It-s-Nothing-Personal-A-Woman-With-BPD-Explains-Her-Actions-in-Romantic-Relationships-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Text her, tell her you want to bring a guy in with you. Double stuff her, make her go ass to mouth. Cum on her face. Youll only see her as a whore from now on

currently in the same, but not the cheating part. put the bottle down and go to bed. tomorrow, get out of the house and find interesting places to go. Natural spots, cool urban areas, and bring friends too. If u dont have friends available, its a great time to make friends.

I'm sad as fuck too but if I cave in now, I'll never recover. You too.

Post her nudes

Thanks for the tips, I've been with my friends all week, downtown every night but my mind is just in a totally different place. She's been doing the same except she's having fun, grinding on dudes at the club, riding the bull at bars, etc. I'll try to do that tomorrow, thanks man.

do what the other user said and wait out the feels. you'll feel better and ready to move on in due time

youtube.com/watch?v=F-BGKLIf-Fk

I'll let other fuckers here tell you all the sarcastic/horrible advice.

Find yourself Sup Forumsro.

As in see this for the blessing in disguise that it is. All the things you like about her, you can find in another girl, but even better and beyond what you expected. And actually everything you like about her is YOU placing those qualities ON her.

When you think about her, you're the one painting a picture of her as valuable, meaning you had all the power to begin with.

You have the power to do that to someone else too, and you have the power to experience it again. Eventually you'll learn women are what you make of them, and the ones who stick around for your bullshit are the most satisfying to be around.

But while nobody's around, sink all your energy into improving your life man. good luck

youtube.com/watch?v=SPX1_pVuQno

this

I got broken up with last month. Remind yourself that you're a boss and she fucked up by not being with you. Work on yourself, using whatever excuse you need to. Go out and have fun/learn/grow and be around friends.

I've never thought of it like that before, thanks a lot man.

I'm just struggling right now because even though I keep thinking "fuck you for everything you ever said to me that I believed and fuck you for what you did." I can't stop thinking about the good memories, the days by the lake, on the boat, the parties where there were tons of people but we were focused on us. Her family and how much I loved being around them, and them around me. I just wish I could get it all out of my head and the only think helping is the whiskey.

fucking. love. this. song.

Lawlz. More pictures of titties required beta

Find every guy she flirts with and suck their dicks to make her jealous. Only way to get get back user.

Best Album ever made.

I just had a break up after long term. Try think of the fact she's changed, so the good memories you had, she isn't that person anymore. The person you loved in those memories is gone.

Time. It just takes time.

The pictures, make a new folder, put everything in it, lable it, don't read until, one year.

Go easy on the drink.

40s-fag here. As you get older in life, you start to see people's end-story.

Crazy sluts stay crazy sluts. Just they get older, gain weight and drug/drinking problems, die early.

Leaving a trail of assholes like yourself who thought they could "help" that she was a "diamond in the rough"

Work out, work on yourself. Don't meet women at bars or clubs. See twat happens?

You'll stop thinking about her overtime. I was thinking the same damn thing, all it did was piss me off. So I used that anger and channeled it into eating healthier, working out, and exercising. I feel more alive than I did while I was with her.

Invest in yourself.

Just accept it man. You learned a lot about what you like.

You can take everything you liked about that relationship, and then throw away everything you didn't like, so for your next one you'll know what to say no to, and you'll know what to say yes to.

Your next one is gonna be like starting where you left off, but with better boundaries and better expectations

Happened to me.
Cheated on me for this guy who turned out to be abusive.
Wanted me back bad
Played the game right
Now Shes fuckslave.

So op, just be really awesome and harness that energy to become better.
Pussy will come when u get there.

Where are the tItty pictures you complete beta faggot.

give insomnium a listen, their lyrics and beautiful melodies paired with distorted guitars are so fkn good.
check out these songs
One for sorrow
Equivalence/down with the sun
Lose to night
Weighed down with sorrow
The killjoy
insomnium have gotten me through some tough times and i hope this'll help you

The problem is, I lift every day. And I'm in shape, but motivation isn't there, I've noticed I'm not there, my mind is elsewhere. How I'm here all fucked up because of her but shes out without a care in the world not even thinking about me, how she doesn't have a fucking care in the world. She's already re-added her ex fiance, and all the two dudes she cheated on me with talking to him.

her best insult to me- "I'll let someone else enjoy your dad bod" Best part is, I don't have one but she knew it would fuck with my head.

I think you need to talk to her, like, to set up all clear. Even if you ended in good terms you should tell each other everything you didn't say at the moment and heal the wounds.

I'm speechless, what an absolute travesty of a whore.

The problems is you haven't uploaded any pics yet. Maybe If you weren't such a pussy her mouth wouldn't on someone elses dick right now.

she's gonna reap what she sews later man. all that shit's gonna catch up to her. so don't worry about her.

the battle for you is how do you fight the bullshit in your head.

well talking about it somewhere helps, even if it's Sup Forums. writing it all down helps too.

even better would be writing it all down then lighting it on fire and watching it burn, symbolizing deletion.

but find an outlet for all the anger until it's empty. then move on to fucking with someone better. she'll feel mad insecure when she sees you with someone who actually has her shit together.

She's blocked me on Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, and my phone number. No way of contacting her. I only know she's contacting them because she left her facebook logged in on my iPad and my buddies still have her on Insta/Snapchat

The best way to get over a woman you love is spending more time with one you don't so much.

>I'll let someone else enjoy your dad bod.

Wat
Is she retarded?

If she cheated on you, there were never any good times. Any connection, intimacy or memory you have with her is tainted by the fact she was hopping on other dick. All bad times. Simple. Lift weights and bang other checks.

Do drugs and get over it

Be a man and realize that you dont live in a perfect world.

lol at all the betas in this thread crying to themselves while listening to edgy music. Cry babies.

I hope you patch yourself back up user. Put the whiskey away it does not help, often it just makes it worse. I'm 26 now and am currently in a very awkward relationship situation aswell so you're not alone. Do what other anons said, go out and do whatever you want to do. You'll be sad a while but you will grow. Just have more balls then I do and move on and don't drag it out.

I have a 10 minute sex video of her 34D's bouncing while shes riding my dick the day before we ended it. It includes- Doggy, Missionary, Cowgirl, Anal, a Blowjob, Handy and her squirting. Debating on posting it as a big fuck you.

Hmm...
I guess that's it...
Only time will tell, yoy have to wait. I kniw it sucks, i've been there.
My advice would be to distract yourself doing stuff to not think of her.

Sorry you're unaware of music that isn't from one of your fucking animes

This is how I thought when I was like 21.

Later I could see women being slutty is kinda like men being assholes. It's a side that most humans have. And actually women can only be slutty when they're around sleazy men. Nobody's perfect, and most people have no self-control.

If most of the men on Sup Forums were women they'd be unbelievable sluts too.

And actually sluts are a lot of fun in the right context :p.

So just see them as they are. Women aren't angels, but they're not supposed to be.

Lawlz she dumped you after realizing how terrible you were in bed. How's it feel beta.

>And actually sluts are a lot of fun in the right context :p.

Ya except the word of the lord, in the bible, begs to differ.
What is this disgusting lowercase p tongue emote? You white knighting beta cunt.

She's probably getting pounded as you type a no reply to this.

Just heard "December" for the first time. Holy. Fuck.

"A heartbreak in mid December
You don't give a fuck
You never remember me
While you're pulling on his jeans"

"I hope you get your ball room floor
Your perfect house with rose red doors
I'm the last thing you'd remember
It's been a long lonely December"

Okay OP, coming from a dude who just got left by his wife.

Fuck her, she will never do as good as you. He life is about to come crashing down any minute she realizes how good you were. She will try to fill her empty soul with 10,000 cocks but you have the cock that filled her heart.

She WILL come back begging
She WILL realize she fucked up
She WILL try anything to get you back

Just become a better you, I started lifting again and it sounds like you already do. Just do something that makes you, you again. Find yourself. Whatever she kept you from doing, do that. Just remember, it was HER choice to fuck up HER life. You aren't the bad guy.

nice bait attempt to see nudes / vid

I know, I was a bit apprehensive of neck deep at first but that song especially moves me so much.
I feel I went through exactly what happened to him.

The thing is, I read texts to her bestfriend that claimed "I fucking hate this bitchy attitude I got from my mom, I fucking hate how I get so annoyed and mad over every little thing so easily. How I have the greatest man in front of me and I keep fucking up because I'm scared, because he actually treats me right. Fuck my infidelity." It's shit like that, and the other things she told me that makes me think of the good times.

sexually frustrated christfag detected

Pics or it didn't happen. She wanted a good fuck and you couldn't give it to her bro that's too bad I wish you the best

No, you can have sex without fucking a chick who has literally had 30 other dicks inside her.

What is your mental illness?

fuck someone else
it's really that simple

what's happening is that your brain is trying to convince you to get back with her, because your brain is a poor stupid thing that works the only way it knows how to work, following your genes instructions.

So your brain thinks that having a GF = reproducing and perpetuating your gene pool. And it will be stuck in that way until it realizes you can reproduce with someone else.

Of course, you don't need to actually reproduce, as I said, your brain is fucking stupid, just let him believe you have options and it will stop bothering you.

Grab some chick you know is down for it and have sex. Then you'll be fine.

Lawlz it'd called small dick itis now where are the tItty pictures I'm done asking. When did b turned into this disgrace I am dissapoint.

some time before i had my last girlfriend, i read that i should write every bad thing she did down and if (or when) you broke up, you could look back and see them for the toxic cunt they were

i felt like a prick doing it, but i feel like it works. for all the positives we had, there was too many negatives.

also when i say "every bad thing", i dont mean it quite so literally. but constant belittling, lying, avoiding contact, whatever. they all get sinned

Favorite album of 2015
youtube.com/watch?v=PzDm6ImLtHc

That's just her trying to make you feel shit dude. Seriously she's posting that shit on her Facebook or whatever to try and effect your happiness.

Don't let her mind games work on you

Dude just post her naked pics. it'll make you feel better

At least you fucked a slut, better than I masturbating

This thread give me hope that not everyone on Sup Forums is a degenerate, racist, sexist, pedo neckbeard that only enjoy tearing people down.

Has sex.

breaks up next day.

lol.

I've slept with 3 girls since Thursday night, I wish it was that easy for me, but the thing is. I wake up in the morning and leave before they do. Or I make up some bullshit excuse to walk them out early morning and go back to bed then wake up alone.

She's a cop btw

youtube.com/watch?v=FGwFZj3YPwY

Marvin's Room, Devil in a New Dress, December and Civil War helped me with bad breakups. You'll get over her OP

Drinking whiskey, becoming a god at work (got promoted not too long ago because of it) and focusing on your goals is how I got through all of that shit. All I can tell you Sup Forumsro is that it fucking sucks and the best you can do for yourself is forget the good with the bad and don't look back.

DON'T EVER LOOK BACK.

source: went through this shit too last summer

Lawlz OP gets cucked by broke niggers and criminals on the daily.

She had to go to Arizona for 4 and a half months. She was travelling with her bestfriend who encouraged her to cheat the first time and didn't stop it from happening. Her bestfriend hates me because she texted me and said "I'm not going to say much but just know she has other plans" and my ex saw it and so after that she was always advocating our breakup. So after that I ended it.

imagine her fucking some guy right now, some guy bigger and stronger than you, and she's cumming harder than she ever has with you.

fap to that.

>when life gives you lemons.

After some rough shit happened with me and my ex-gf about 2 years ago, this song really helped me let it out and leave it out. OP don't be loser and an hero, just find someone else.

youtube.com/watch?v=nwyjxsOYnys

"the breakthrough and last few weeks were real"

proceeds to cheat 2 weeks after writing that.

She was a slut bro. You deserve better and you know it, you made the right choice. Chin up, work on yourself and do what makes you happy.

You walked away, that takes balls bro forget that whore, find someone better.
Unless thats her in the pic, in that case try and get one more fuck out of it..

That should have been a red flag for you from the beginning. If your gf isn't willing to lay down the law with toxic friends like that, your gf isn't in love with you and you have no business wasting your time with her. Humans, all of them, will eventually cave to constant pressure from a shitty best friend to sabotage a relationship.

Since when do cops travel with their friends for 4 months you lying beta. She was probaby having threesones that entire time just forget about it bro your a cuck

maybe, just maybe
she's a nymphomaniac.
and she really did love you.

I literally want to fucking punch someone in the face after reading that

KILL THIS BITCH RIGHT NOW

Too bad sex addiction isn't a real addiction you fucking cuck

She was telling me "maybe I'm toxic to everyone around me, maybe I need to get out of this city and start new, come with me, lets do this."

while texting her "I'll never let a guy come between me and a bestfriend."

and her friend said I was "twisting her words"

>showed screen shot of it which was exactly what I said she was like "I didn't mean it in that context"

Op more pics? why are there no pics? did b turn into Dr Phil forums?

The anger against her isnt the best solution. Yeah, she is fucked up. But if you can pick yourself up, it'll kill her to see you happy without her. That's the best revenge. You don't need her.

She also just signed a lease with her for when she gets back from AZ

She's a lieutenant in the Army Reserves also, going to AZ for her military training.

Bitch sounds like she has borderline personality disorder. A disproportionate amount of women seem to have it.
>Cheating
>Manipulating
>Acting like a whore
>Going out of her way to treat you like shit after you broke up
>Allowing best friend to shit talk you

Did she grow up without a father figure?

i have borderline, and she sounds exactly like me
>remembers a reality that didn't happen
>cheats repeatedly, but PLEASE DONT LEAVE I LOVE YOU
>writes really pretty apology notes, then breaks your heart after

does she have scars, and do drugs, and spend money like water, and look hot as fuck?

I don't care where are the pics? If she was as hit as youre saying you wouldnt be hesitating to post any. You were probably dating some dyke and thas why you won't share

side note- WHO THE FUCK DOES THIS?

I'm a USMC Combat vet, I got blown up in southern helmand so the VA diagnosed me with ptsd.

She met up for coffee with her ex fiance one day, on the way back he was texting her "I hope he doesn't know you met up with me, since you said he has PTSD he's probably crazy and violent" and she was all "I'm freaking out now I've never thought of that before. blah blah blah"

the most ironic part about it, I literally just go out with my other buddies and have a few beers or some whiskey and listen to music. I've never been violent towards any woman.

Her ex fiance is some fucking boot officer who failed out of army ranger school 2 times and has been in the service like a year. BECAUSE YOU FUCKING KNOW FROM EXPERIENCE RIGHT? fuck you, Matt. you fucking week bitch who can't pass ranger school.

come on you bro you can't identify someone from an ass or titty shot unless you never took any.

bpdcentral.com/help-for-families/bpd-articles/?It-s-Nothing-Personal-A-Woman-With-BPD-Explains-Her-Actions-in-Romantic-Relationships-1

She has a very distinct tattoo on her waist

Not bad. Is she latino?

  ▲
▲ ▲