Canadian immigration officer

Canadian immigration officer
Ask me anything

why

exactly what I thought... Why.

also sage

How many sandnigs do you go through in a day?

Like a lot of Amerifags claimed will immigrate to Canada once Trump is elected. How? Just ask

Immigration is key to economical growth of this country. Sandnigs with money and education are most welcome

what part of canada do you work in? roughly of course? are you a border guard?

In Vergreville, AB. Where permanent residence applications are processed. Border agents do have a basic knowledge of immigration laws when it comes to visiting and such

Letting "other" then whites migrants(Nordic) is ticket for suicide.

>Catalog
im gonna be applying for permanent residence. my current visa expires at end of august. im american. been living in canada more than 5 years. am i gonna be fucked? lol

im wondering if it will take too long to process it and ill have to leave

are you here on work, study permit or a 6 month visiting status?

2nd visa. post graduation work permit. first was study permit.

What are the requirements to be an immigration officer?

You PGWP cannot be extended after a maximum of three years. It is meant for you to get work experience in Canada.

Once it expires then you are required to leave. Of course you can come back anytime as a visitor (6 months at a time, renewable) so it's somewhat easy to stay, but you cannot work or study. You should definitely have applied to the Canadian embassy in Buffalo under the skilled worker category.

Can you help in a movement to force all immigrants to learn english

Simply apply at jobs.gc.ca
Level entry job is generally call-centre agent

Canada doesn't even speak all English a good chunk speak french.

Permanent residents applicants are required to have English or French proficiency. However once they become citizens they can 'sponsor' family members regardless of language. This is out of our control

Do you just let every fucking muslim and third world nigger you can find into canada?

Not the immigration user, but aren't prospective immigrants required to know English (unless they're here because of political asylum)?

i know that i cant extend my current visa, but i thought with my work experience and time spent in canada i can apply for permanent residence now. ive been here for over 5 years.

Why do you let in so many fucking pakis who can't speak English?

Wait, so there's no direct path to it from post-secondary? Interesting.

Yes that's why I said you should have already applied for permanent residence as a skill worker. Fill the forms at cic.gc.ca then send to Canadian embassy in Buffalo. Easy but it takes time to process

Yes they are, or French

Do you enjoy destroying Canada?

right. so if i do it now, is there any chance at all that it gets processed by the end of august?

Because they are being brought in by their families. No need of skill or money when you want to bring your wife and kids in.

Why the fuck is france such a pussy country that lets the yanks cuck them?

Well being educated in Canada under a study permit gives you access to the skill worker category. And a chance to learn the language

Where will you go when all the Pussy french sympathizers allow all of those "refugee" terrorists to come in and rape your women and pillage your villages?

Kek

Hi Im french and I would like to come in your good country. What's process I must do. And I'm looking a web site where i can download movies in English (no torrent) please help me if you like your country.

How does it feel, knowing your robbing every person who comes through? Do you get kicks charging "tax" on things that have no reason to be taxed?

Roughly 6 months from time of submitting

You have a point.. Canadians born here are career minded.. Less and less children whilst immigrant have better family values so more kids and future tax payers

It's that simple

damn. ok. i better get on it lol. so if it doesnt process before my current one expires, i have to leave canada, and then it will still be processed and once it is, i can return to canada? or will i no longer be elligible for permanent residence once my current visa expires?

Disregarding open borders, is america your Mexico

You misunderstood me. I'm talking about charging canadians citizens customs fees on items they buy elsewhere. There's absolutely no reason our government should be able to charge us for something we bought with our own money. We already pay sales tax on everything here.

It will still process no matter what. You could still be here as a visitor and staying at friends if you're ok with not working lol or leave it really is up to you

What chance does a eurofag with a minor crim record have of visiting with the new eTA? You guys are super-strict right?

Oh lol got it.. I hear ya

all the paperwork was received and updated as such on cic.gc.ca a little over a week ago. what are the current wait times looking like for spousal sponsorship and PR approval for my murican wife?

Minor criminal record? Just get a pardon before coming for visit. If border agents find out about it they will flag you forever regardless of your pardon.

Why do you let so many fucking non-whites into our country, destroying our national European identity, destroy national unity, destroying our European culture, creating societal divisions, putting your own people in direct competition with racial foreigners who haven't had their in-group preferences stripped away from them by years of guilt-tripping and feminisation, and making your people a minority in their nation?

good to know. so will i need to leave the day my visa expires and then like come back the next day? or can i just stay but stop working? and leave before 6 months.

serious question, im a cnc machinist nearly 40 and single, i always wanted to come to canada, what are the chances of me immigrating there if a certain political candidate wins the election, lets call him trump, will i be accepted as a political refugee?

>immigrant families with good values
yes like all of the dirty muslims coming here and other assorted arab nation filth

jesus fuck why did you all vote in treudeau to let in thousands of these fuckers

I'm a Canadian staying in the US right now with my fiance. When we get married we're going to move back to Canada. If I apply outland as a spousal sponsor now do we have to wait until it's finished processing to enter the country together or can she come as a visitor, just not work?

As of now, 18 months.
Sounds like our country will add yet another productive person to our pop! Welcome user!

Nope, people who think they can just "move to Canada" once Trump becomes dictator are fucking retarded.

I have a Canadian citizen ship but I was wondering if I could have two?

You know... since you guys are giving so many away..

18 months is what the website says but I've yet to find any anecdotes of anyone waiting for than 6 months from the US, assuming the paperwork was filled correctly.

>political refugee
lol
I'm not OP but to my understanding you have to be younger than 35 to get a work visa in canada. as for other methods im unsure.

This.

Your country is fucked mate.

I ask the same thing user
Why did they vote in a fucking idiot to let in more & add a few billion more in deficits in the process
Nevermind helping actual Canadian citizens, who worked their lives for pensions when these fucking refugees get it all for nothing.

It's best to just drive out to u.s then have a meal at McDonalds or something lol then on your way back it will reset to a 6mo visitor status. You could apply by mail before it expires but takes too long. Just don't let it expire.

I am from Dominican Republic, what do you recomend me to do in order to immigrate to Canada and get into college there? Education in my country is shit tier

I speak both french and english

right, because a hard working individual who wants to work in another country has to wait while a fucking arab gets priority status.

you know what fuck canada ill try europe instead.

thanks. appreciate the help.

You guys stop that wild fire yet?

My great grandfather was a Canadian that moved to america to be with my great grandmother. Can I return to the great white north and make penance for his mistake?

Im actually thinking on moving to canada what information and documents do i need, I'm primarily just going to work
I'm from the US

Filled out 100% correctly. had my wifes FBI background check sent in 2 weeks ago which is all that was missing.

we are hoping that she will come in December regardless and just wait for PR here

Something I should not say out loud here, but anybody can apply at the border to claim refugee status. I don't want to expand too much about that but you get access to health care and work permit/study while we process your refugee claim

Meaning no entry/bar? Can't really get a pardon, case was in south-east asia and got deported, i assume thats going to be on a file for any border control anywhere to see right?

How easy is it to go from the UK to Canada without a degree or anything? My cousin's parents recently died and he has nowhere else to go.

Hi. I'm a Canadain citizen already but can I show up at the border and do this same thing?

I would like to be a citizen-refugee. It makes me more Canadian.

if no wife, get a work visa.
just know the company you work for will technically own you. best to have a friend make a lols company and hire you and they sub you out.

Right now it's 15 months inside United States. Yes you can both come back her as a visitor 6 months at a time renewable.

How bad is traffick between US and Canada?

kk thanks

I'm curious why you say 15 months? Because while that's what the CIC website says, I've bad a hard time finding anyone online say it took longer than 6 months...

Apply at a college in Canada even community ones, get accepted then get a study permit. Some programs will give you access to a permanent residency after you graduate and get a job, provided you get a management position within 3 years. Check Georgian college in Barrie Ontario

Lol yes
Basically if you can prove your lineage you will get a citizenship card mailed to you

Not OP, but no. Apparently its gotten too much out of hand they have to wait it out now.

Cic.gc.ca
Immigration under economical class
Will show requirements etc

Sounds good! Good luck user

It will most likely be on file yes

Skilled worker is his best bet.

Guess i'll be seeking legal counsel should I ever wish to visit then, thanks user

Op here this is not my reply
A work visa does not grant you permanent residence status

It merely serves as a gateway to apply and know about the country. Also a work visa will be given to a non-Canadian only if employer can prove that no Canadian citizen is available for the position

Up to 15 months or less depending on background

What background factors do you consider? My wife worked in China for 6 years, could that extend the processing time?

Hey not the other user but in pretty much the same situation tho I have about 1.5 years til my visa expires. How long before do you think I should apply for it?

Hey user I'm a refuge from colombia, now I just need to do the process to get the residence, but I have one year since I won my claim and I couldn't pay my residence since I was without work until now. What will happen if I keep waiting to do the thing about the residence?
Also once I get my residence, I will be able to start studying, I like computers and systems, and I am also interested about being a migration officer, what would I need to be one of you guys?
Also, is not problem to a migration officer smoke weed in brake?
BC fellow

One factor that extend application times is health and doctors assessment. Work and travel history not so much

Apply right now user no sense waiting if you qualify

Are you white ? Where are you deployed ? Parle-tu français ?

Permanent residence is like a citizen without right to vote and with some travel restrictions. So yes you will be able to. PR application as a refugee is really cheap tho get it done lol

Thanks user. I know I need a PCC from China but it's basically impossible to get one without going there in person. I'd have to pay some shady online dude to bribe some people and get it. Are you guys reasonable about this sort of situation or is it a non-starter?

How easy is it to get a fake citizenship? Is that a common thing like here in the US

thanks for doing this ama user
have a pupper

Oui je parle français comme tout employé du service public. Je travaille au centre de traitement à Vegreville en Alberta

It is required. Can you not apply through Chinese embassy?

>Oui je parle français comme tout employé du service public
>comme tout employé du service public

J'aimerais ça mais dans les faits ce n'est pas le cas. Mais tu a l'air de très très bien le parler ! :)

> Je travaille au centre de traitement à Vegreville en Alberta

Ça a l'air tranquille comme endroit. Tu fait du terrain ou c'est 100 % du travail de bureau ?

Ayy sounds good for me, also what should I start studying for be kind of ready about being a migration officer?

Do you know french ?

No. China is a fuckshow. She would need to go there in person, accompanied by a Chines notary, with the original copies of every document she used to apply for her old visa. I know there are some exceptions to the PCC requirement, like people from Saudi Arabia who are no longer residents there. Is there no way the situation can be explained?

Je suis québécois expatrié lol c'est une job de bureau je dirais que c'est plate en tabarnack mais ça paye et la pension est bonne

>Je suis québécois expatrié lol

LOL Désolé bro, je pensais avoir affaire avec un non-Québécois.

Comment c'est honnêtement Vegreville ? Y'a tu une seule fille fourable dans le coin ?