What do you Sup Forumsoys think of the battlefield 1 trailer? And what do you make of COD'S demise?

What do you Sup Forumsoys think of the battlefield 1 trailer? And what do you make of COD'S demise?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=18gU4HSkW9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=9DM7NsxOS0Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No killstreaks = no chance

>C96
>zeppelins
>Trenches
>bolt actions
>gas
>horses
My dick

Idk if it will kill cod, so much fucking marketing power there. But I think itll be a nice step towards slowing the gameplay and making it more strategic. This is at least different, the last 3 cods have been a carbon copy... 4, 5.

cod has fucked itself over already. the fact that majority of its fans are super pissed off and arent gonna buy the new one says volumes since those same people are the ones that will defend cod till they die no matter what. so when those die hard fan boys are against it then you know its fucked.
they will either keep as is and just get boned in sales losing tons of money or release what fans want for like 30-40 bucks

It feels like it might have a good MP like 1942 had.

Call of Duty has lost what made it Call of Duty. It's now more like Halo.

but verdun is already a thing. Why is another multiplayer ww1 game being made

K i havent played cod since MW3 so i dont understand what the fuss is about. Why are Cod fans upset?

That one probably doesn't include the Arab Revolt

Why did they make battlefront?
People wanted it.

>EA
>Frosbite Engine
>Crazy Fucking Graphics
>Good MP (Hopefully...)

There are your reasons. I loved playing Verdun but it's time for something new and fresh.

So fucking hyped, can't even say. COD looks like a autistic piece of shit.

true

Anyone can make a good trailer and hype for a game. Many AAA titles have shit on fans by doing so.

Gameplay itself is what matters. Don't buy into it until user reviews start coming in.

Super happy to see COD getting shit on by the masses finally.

Not as much money behind it

it's really the same game...but not at the same time. most people here are 14 because most adults for some reason tend to leave games behind, anyways, most people complaining are just ones who were never good at cod, or just didn't like that it had such a huge fanbase and that nobody was talking about final fantasy or somthing gay like that. I CoD really helped out the whole fast paced FPS genre, along with Halo, and they should be lauded as legacy games. pioneers. DICE though does make the best warfare games IMO

WW1 was the wildest fucking war. Gas, machine guns, trench warfare. Crazy armor, air support, Armenian genocide, the fall of the Romanovs, etc.

Gaymers will bitch about hundreds of bolt actions vs 1 machine gun.

A bunch of experimental weapons that only a few people saw will be the common weapons. It will kill all the mystique of the great war and the farewell to Kings.

Fuck you gaymers.

Battlefield 1 is fresh, but I don't get the hate for COD:I . Just don't buy it if you don't want it. The developers obviously put a lot of work and effort into it and are proud of it. It will still be relatively good and it's still a AAA title....

waut?

>Armenian genocide
Sure, the 2 that were killed.

>Ottoman fag detected

Yeah, and the mudslimes are freedom fighters.

>EA

The only con

Kek. I ain't no filthy ottoman.

>The developers obviously put a lot of work and effort into it and are proud of it.

Takes a lot of effort to put glitter on shit...

Truth

FPS n°195681

shit like COD, nothing special, pushes multicultural (WE WUZ KANGZ) and feminist (female sandnigger on horse) views

It will suck as it won't follow the old BF formats.
sage

I'm no jew; I'm not selling anything. It just feels like "COD sucks" is a meme right now. There's no need to be a cunt about it, just take your money elsewhere...

It's not a meme when it's reality

Cod sucks and has been the fucking same game since COD 4

You can compare the hate to Console v. PC. Everyone likes what they like and if you disagree with them your an asshole.

I prefer BF just because I don't suck as much as I do at COD.

Also, Fuck EA.

cod sucks was always a meme.

only notable mentions since BF2 were BC2 and Vietnam. Still play BF1942 on the xbox.

Can't stop watching the trailer. Infinite Warfare already lost.

It's not like you should redirect me there, when there's cleary an agenda to make you put black people and women at the same level of white men.

it's not a case they are trying to push that shit in all media, they try to bring down the standard of living and thinking to those of women (extremely emotional) and niggers (dumb as rocks), so by normalizing such standard they hope society will accept being dumbed and be easily controlled.

They just never work.

the last good call of duty was black ops 2. ghosts was absolutely atrocious and don't even get me started on advanced warfare. black ops 2 is where I stopped on the cod timeline. hard-line was sadly not as good as I expected, 4 was amazing , and this one looks amazing also. why cant the cod producers just realize that all the future shit is dumb as hell and no one wants it anymore?

Yes COD:I was good, like Cod2 and 4. It went shit after these.

That's what I thought. The singleplayer campaigns are so interchangeable at this point that it wouldn't surprise me if the multiplayer, even though it's a brand new game, will feel like an overpriced reheat with a bunch of overproduced nonsense. If it has irreal experimental scopes, it's a no no.

He's right you know. I don't know why there is a huge debate. Video games seek to try to enhance markets by adding women and blacks in to shit. Fact of the matter is its not believable. Back then they didn't have to be PC so they could just say not qualified to lead because look at the state of Africa when whites aren't ruling.

Does anyone actually think they're doing to not just keep themselves from getting sued

>inb4 one or two random cases of blacks or women being leaders because you can find ten times the amount in white men

It's not a bait, Just make a basic research.

Check those movie remakes, videogame series rehashes, or simply anything regarding modern media.

You will see there's always a forcedly placed nigger, homosexual or woman when the role doesn't fit at all.

If you're serious with your intent i bet you were born in the 2000's that's the only way you would be blind to it, simply by not having an external perspective.

I didn't even like 2, the minute they added imagined future guns, I was out

BF1 is looking like Verdun with far bigger budget. Hopefully EA doesn't pull the ol' DLC maneuver.

It's still COD a fast paced arcade shooter.

Butthurt Turk detected.

>New Ghostbusters movie

Bet he supports ISIS and hates the Kurds too

well idk, but I loved it, and it was mainly because I had so many friends to play it with and I had a squad that I played with nearly every day. sounds gay and faggoty but yeah it was fun as hell.

Dubs don't lie

I shot six feet of cum within the first 5 seconds of the video

Even if it was intentional who the fuck cares it was a business decision to try and market the game to as many buyers as possible including the SJW crowd. The story is supposed to have as many as 6 MC's don't get so butthurt about what was essentially a way to make more money.

I don't understand the hype for this game. The last couple of Battlefields have been absolute piles of garbage and people complained endlessly about them when they came out. Now, all of a sudden, everybody is fucking hyped on the trailer for the new one. Fucking casualfags are just gunna throw money at EA and they're going to keep producing absolute shit. Hope you fags enjoy your 3 map and season pass multiplayer only game for $120.

dude ww1 wtf and you know it ill attract more old heads and we'll just like kids go throw nano bots at each other on infinite puberty

Can't knock that. When you have your squad and everything, it's more than the game so I won't knock that. Personally, the reason I loved the first couple CODs was the story telling. I felt that they had pretty much given up on that by then and focused on the same repetitive multiplayer.

Can't agree with COD being the same game forever. AW sought to revolutionize the movement system, which they did. Whether it's good or not is a matter of opinion; I think it's unnecessary, others like it.

The glitz and glam is retarded, but it gives people goals, collectibles keep people engaged.

They add new shit every time, some times the new shit is just that: shit.

This. WWI is infinitely more interesting than WWII

Hell im gonna get both i actually like sci fi stories so ill play it. But i am super stoked for BF1 because it is something fresh and i think WWI is a war which does not get the attention it deserves.

while it was fun to play with my squad, I have to agree with you, because the multiplayer really is repetitive. there just isn't something new. at one point when my friends moved on from bo2 or just quit altogether, I really started to realize how bland and repetitive the game was. get in a game, hear a child say they fucked your mother, spawn in, lag like crazy, kill someone, die by someone, rage quit, repeat. it took me a long time to realize this

Ghosts was by far the worst story they have told.

I feel the same for everything except Advanced Warfare. That was actually a good future COD in my opinion. Ghosts and BO3 sucked cock though.

Agreed.

>It's just a market decision
No its called psyop.
The SJW crowd didn't form naturally by itself.
These kind of things coming out from media isn't poured in willingly, there's always a trail of money coming from outside the companies or the directors running the shows / videogames, pushing for this kind of material being pushed in media.

youtube.com/watch?v=18gU4HSkW9Y

This video about gamergate has a big clue in it, about how a few companies and the military are attempting to exploit media to "educate" the population.

SJW are an experiment, if not an objective, they are "triggered" with certain words or symbols, and they react accordingly to how the programming goes (aka get outraged and cry until their wish is not accomplished).

Im almost relieved they are going full blown planetary warfare though. Before they tried to keep everything grounded in some type of reality now they just don't give a fuck.No more bullshit with UAV's or robot's or kinetic weapons. Just straight up fuck this planet over here.

WWI was way more personal and hardcore than WWII... except for the sovietic union, but as you know every single WWII shit out there is based on 'murican or english participation, even if the USSR did most of the job

Just waiting for Activision to change their minds about not releasing CoD4 Remastered stand alone. They pretty much have to do that now.

Trailer looks great but it's pre-rendered cutscenes that have been developed with the specific purpose of being great.

The gameplay itself will be generic FPS with some token mechanics thrown in, bugs, rubberbanding, grinding unlocks and the usual DLC BS all served with a side of racial tokenism devised to undermine our history by polluting it with cultural Marxism.

Get your wallet ready, Uncle Shekelstien you to pay to have his version of history rammed down your throat kiddies. Be a good goyim and pre-order your season pass today!

Yeah, but ww1 has the Russian imperialist forces who were even more desperate! They knew orders were coming from Rasputin and there was nothing they could do about it! Followed by the Bolsheviks leading the Russian revolution. I know that subject gets a little too complex for one game, but you could easily have a Russian campaign that follows that, or even trails off and sets up a sequel of something

well I mean advanced warfare wasn't that horribly bad like I said in the postso I guess I exaggerated a bit too much for aw but I was really good at AW, but for some reason I just didn't want to play. I would literally go like 60-10 in tdm but I just quit one day. I don't know why, and the game did look well made, the maps were also fine, but I just stopped, and to this day I don't really know why. maybe it's because, as I said before, repetitive? well after thinking for a bit, it just hit me. the reason for that is because I had very few friends that had AW. my friends were the main reason I even bought Xbox live gold every month. but then after bo2, and ghosts came out, most considered themselves done with call of duty.they all moved on :(

Sure USSR did their job but don't be stupid USA floated the soviets ass as well as the British's Meanwhile the Brits where able to keep the Germans busy in places like Italy and Libya. Had Hitler had everything behind him Russia would have gotten fucked. Yes Russia would have put up a giant Guerrilla war if Russia lost Moscow it was game over. Basically the war was one by
American steel
British Intelligence
and Russian blood.

Are you foolish?

Good god, you are foolish.

>What is the Pacific theatre of operations?
>What is air power?

The Russians were lucky enough to have vast tracts of lands to retreat into which they did, while the Germans kicked the shit out of them, until the RAF and USAAF won the war by destroying German controlled oil reserves in Romania (Ploesti) and bringing the German mechanized divisions and airforce to a halt.

The Soviets slaughtered their own troops to keep them in the fight through fear or sent them to Gulags, they relied upon the West to prop up their forces with resources through the critical period (pre-1943). Even though they massively outnumbered Germany they were incapable creating an advantage for themselves until the German war machine was undermined by the Western air offensive despite some limited success in Pyrrhic victories like Stalingrad that served as propoganda fuel.

How so Tell me when the Russian war effort really start to take off? 1943 long after the British started hitting Hitlers forces in Tunisia. Hitler called off Kursk because he needed His reserve which before Kursk had been slotted for that battle. Hitler had to go save his ass in Italy cause if Rome fell it was game over.

Doubt it will last, that was tried in Killzone 2 multiplayer and the cod kiddies screamed. Dev changed it to a run and gun, ruined it for me.

Best explanation of the war I've heard.

>what was lend lease?

Fuck yeah that Trailer was fucking sick. Finally something new. Its gonna be like WWII games all over again except this time its gonna be cod's if BF1 does well expect to see something cool coming from activation next time around. Fucking battlefront was essentially the beta for us.

Excuse the one drunk as fuck WON!! is what i meant.

If the Russians had let Moscow go who says they wouldn't have done well? The Russians kicked Napoleons ass and his Grand Fucking Army. He Took Moscow and had to limp his beaten ass back home.

That's why it made so much sense to me! The world is better with booze

This also fucking bi planes no more stupid fucking fast jets with insta kills you know dog fighting is gonna be good now.

This

Any word on battleships coming back like when battlefield was a good game?

>Hopefully EA doesn't pull the 'ol DLC maneuver

Nigga, it's EA.

Will I see Hitler on the battlefield?

I have no idea but we saw one in the trailer though. Battle field has been pretty good keeping its Trailers true to the game look At BF3's revel trailer.
youtube.com/watch?v=9DM7NsxOS0Q

Possibly.

No killstreaks = even more realism

Dude thats whats battelfield has always been just dudes throwing each-other at each-other ever they fucked up when they went modern thank god they didn't go futuristic on us.

Looks decent, but it will be terribly buggy and the netcode will be shit. Dice will find a way to fuck it up and EA will release it before it is anywhere close to ready.

Cod has been shit since blops1. BF was taking a dive also but they have a good chance of winning over the fan base especially if they fuck up the cod4 remake