I will start yet another therapy at a mental institution tomorrow. It will be my third time

I will start yet another therapy at a mental institution tomorrow. It will be my third time.
Ask me anything, if you want.

Nobody?

Why can't you get it together?

this.

whats wrong with u

How much will it cost ya?
And the food, good?

Dalton?

Just exactly how bañañas are you considered OP?

If only I knew

Depression, suicidal thoughts and social anxiety

I live in Germany, it's free
And the food is literally garbage, I drop a few pounds each time I start therapy

Are you a little attention whore bitch?
Don't worry about answering, we all know the answer already.

Yes, I am. I also like to give some insight. Some people still think that you get shocked and put in a straight jacket when you are in an mental institutuion

If it's free and you get food, seems like it's not that bad, do you get to know people with similar problems as you? Do they inject you if you get suicidal? Do they have a tv with a single boring channel showing? Or is it different than in my country

I guess it's okay, but still, I like my home better, I live in a nice apartment
And yes, I meet many people in similar situations as me - I even got my first girlfriend this way when I was 15 yo but well, she was extremly suicidal and I coudn't handle that, even though I was suicidal too, but I didn't care about myself, just her - that destroyed me, left her
And they don't usally inject meds, it's a closed enviornment, no need to
And nope, the TV is nice, all channels

Who pays for your treatment? The taxpayer or your family? Either way you should kill yourself

German tax payers pay. About 400 for one day, I heard.

Does it suck to be part of a race considered "too naughty" by the EU to be allowed an army?
Bet you did nazi that question coming
Lelelelelelele

Oh shit man, then why do you come back there man? I know how bullshit it is to have depression and get yourself in an institution, but have you tried pills? They worked wonders to me.
Dude come on man, you break my heart, can you tell me why are you coming back? How long have you been dealing with that shit?

Are you crazy?

Just smoke some weed man

Since I was 14 years old
Now I am 19
Yeah, life sucks sometimes, but hey, I guess good times come too, still waiting, though

yuah totallysss insaane
Nah, just fucked by life and yeah...

I actually tried that before, but it didn't help.
I just got paranoid af

You didn't smoke the right kind. Get some indica.

ITT: OP does not answer the funny questions
ITT: OP gets saged
ITT: OP's thread subsequently dies
Will OP learn from this?
That remains to be seen.

sativa is the best man what do you mean, indica is just for sleep

I'll try again, but for now, I'll do therapy

Sativa is more likely to cause paranoia. Indica does help sleep though.