Hey guys I have a problem. I know this isn't the typical place for relationship advice but whatever

Hey guys I have a problem. I know this isn't the typical place for relationship advice but whatever.
So I've recently started dating a girl who I literally find perfect in every way
>fit
>smart
>amazing personality
>funny
>great taste in music
>super open minded to my intrests

now here's the problem. She told me that she loved me and I realized that I don't feel the same way. I'm not happy in this relationship and I don't know why.
Tl;Dr met the perfect girl but and I don't know why I'm not head over heals for her.

Comrade, what does your dick say?

I mean shes cute af but she's still a virgin and I'm not trying to be with a chick just for sex

you may simply only love her as a friend.

Head over heels you fool

My bad yo

You miss all the chances you do not take. Course you could come out of this emotionally destroyed and live the rest of your life in pain, but hey, take the chance!

Also, she got flaws bro. Don't be blind!

You're a fucking retard if you don't marry her

Dear OP

You consider this woman to be perfect, and she says she loves you. Just because you aren't head over heels doesn't mean that you shouldn't get together.

Tl;Dr: do it faggot

Why do you give a shit if you don't love her?

Who's forcing you to marry anyone?

Just live alone if you want. Jesus Christ. You're like a stereotypical American who believes they HAVE to get married and have a white picket fence to be happy.

People are different. Live how you want.

justifying your loneliness

Are you like 14?

Are you enjoying yourself at all?

Do you feel like she's just a bro that you can have sex with, or what?

Real love doesn't happen instantly... most people confuse love with the first flush of lust you get when you meet someone attractive who doesn't totally suck.

You're a fucking idiot
Summer is here

Yeah she's really fun to hang out with.

>She's literally perfect in every way
>I'm not happy in this relationship

How long have you been in a relationship with her?

if you don't love her, maybe she's not perfect for you. or maybe you have some personal shit you need to fix first. or about a hundred other reasons. i'm not going to diagnose what's going on because there are way too many things it could be. sometimes love takes time, though, so maybe just spend more time with her and find out if she's more girlfriend or friend girl material.

A couple months.

Take heart. 20yo is young as shit, especially for a guy. You have time to bounce back from just about any mistake as long as you don't fall into addictions or despair.

If you're having fun, just hang out with her. If she's the same age as you, she's probably dumb as shit and just said "I love you" to keep you giving her the D for a while til she gets bored.

Don't sweat it man. Build the life you wanna live, with your career, hobbies, and friends. If she fits in with what you want out life, she'll still be begging to slob your knob in ten years. If not, there'll always be another. Women need men more than we need them.

Invest some time and energy in her and the reward will be that you will eventually be head over heels. like: take her out, buy her something every week, take care of her.

eventually you'll see love is about giving and it'll come to you. i do this for my girl and it made me fall in love with her.

Do you take her son to baseball practice too?

Have you been in love before?

Do it, stay with her. You are at an advantage here. You already have the 7 year itch. You can now make a logical decision about love. Youll. Fuck it up im sure, take my advice an you can be happier than I.

Yeah and I don't want to sound like a pussy but I got hurt pretty bad.