300 word essay on WW1 due tomorrow

>300 word essay on WW1 due tomorrow
>this subject sucks
>it's due tomorrow
>haven't started yet
HOW FUCKED AM I?

that's like one fucking page

that's a lot of words

Literally less than a page, like half a page.

OP, go to bed, it is passed your bedtime.

Two paragraphs. Maybe three.

B8ed hard

Not hard if you weren't retarded. 300 words just rip that shit out

300 words? I don't even think I've said that many in my lifetime.
You're fucked, user.

SO FUCKED OMG YOUR MOM IS GONNA EMAIL YOUR TEACHER. THIS IS THE 5TH EMAIL THIS SEMESTER. 10TH GRADE IS ALMOST OVER AND YOU'RE ALREADY SETTING YOURSELF UP TO BE GROUNDED THIS SUMMER.

Just write Hitler did nothing wrong 75x

I'm telling your mom.

9th grade history fucked.
Are you that much of a fucking baby that you can't learn really simple history?
>4 year war that ends november 11 1918
>germans
>british
>french
>russian, revolution included
>austria-hungary
>ottoman empire
>genocide

There's a load of shit to write about, this topic is basic as fuck OP.
Now go to sleep and stop staying up past your bedtime.

op is obviously 14, mods fucking ban this kid.

>300 words
I wrote more than that explaining how to do the dragon-on-the-bridge encounter in FFXIV ARR and made it into a copypasta.

You fucked

Just turn in a link to the Battlefield 1 trailer copied 300 times.

300 words? The only reason I would worry is if you are 9 or are extremely autistic

>obvious b8
>asshurt when falling for such obvious b8
>posts this picture
nice meme

>underrated

WWI? That shit ain't no problem. Just talk about the ideas (or lack thereof) behind it and the effects on foreign policy.

lol 7/10 i replied

>hurr durr im b8ing you all xd

he was apparently successful if you replied

He was successful in every way shape or form.
That's why we are the true retards for continuously arguing with a retard.

shut up retards, also check it

true. no able-minded person would browse this board anyways

Entirely true, Bond. James Bond.

holy shit i thought nobody else would notice my 007 get

Wait till you have to do a 1200 the day before. College level.

:^)

lol trips quads

Here's your outline:

1)Build up to the war with focus on alliances made before the war and who was in power.

2) the spark. Death of ferdinand

3)the war itself. How it was different . a lot of low hanging fruit here from trench warfare to the use of chemical weapons

4) end of war including all major parties involved.

5)aftermath and how it would lead to ww2 due to things like Germany having to pay huge funds it would never be able to.

Now go.

>300 words

jesus christ kid gtfo

So basically some a Serb nationalist named Gavrilo Princip killed the heir to the Austro-Hungarian empire. Germany and the Ottoman empire, along with Italy, allied against Serbia, but Russia, which was allied with Serbia through Pan-Slavism came to Serbia's rescue, and England and France joined Russia. Everyone expected the war to last no more than a few weeks, but it lasted from 1914 to 1918. On the western front, Germany tried to invade France, but their advance halted about 70 miles from Paris, where trenches extended from Switzerland to the English Channel. On the eastern front, Germany attempted to invade Russia, and they did well until winter, when most of the men died. England brought in soldiers from New Zealand, Canada, and Australia to fight the Ottomans at the battle of Gallipoli. Over 200,000 died on each side, and Britain's allies started cutting ties with Britain. Russia had to back out in 1917 due to its own civil war, and agreed to give Germany a large portion of its land in the treaty of bretz letovsk (don't know if I spelled that right). In the end, everyone fought to the end of their resources, and Germany lost because it ran out first.