Is my dick suckable/fuckable?

Is my dick suckable/fuckable?

Do note that I do NOT have or have had ANY history with a disease, skin cancer, STD, or anything of the sort. I had a case of phimosis when I was young, but was not cut until I was 13. I'm 18 now, and this is how it looks. Would a guy/girl still be willing to go down? I'm so incredibly self-conscience about it. Again, NOTHING is medically wrong with it, it just looks odd.

Another angle

lol no

As long as it's smooth, in the dark it won't matter.

my dick isnt beautiful i know this. but this is never going to change so wtf? are you done or what?

This is what happens when someone tries to compromise in the cut / uncut thread.
This frankenstein dick right here

Whoever did your circumcision should lose their fucking license holy shit

No one's going down on you because of your fupa, faggot

>is fat
>wonders if he gets fucked because of dick
dick is not your first problem here.

Ew no that's nasty

Just die plz

Agreed, he should be more concerned about being fat, brown, AND self conscious/insecure.

It's horrible OP, should have left your fucking foreskin alone and done stretching.
Hate cut dick, they fucked your dick up and you should hate your parents.

so you got an ugly dick. plenty of women have ugly vaginas. doesn't fucking matter dude, literally anyone can get laid if they're smart about it.

That's fucking horrible, truth be told. But the bitch doesn't even have to see your cock.
Don't have her undress you, undo your pants and pull it out once it is stiff, then put the condom on, then pull down your pants.
I have pearly penile papules and am incredibly self-conscious of them, I have fucked countless times and they have never been seen. BJs in the dark also work.
I have no idea how a girl would react to seeing them, and I don't want to know.

OP's dick is why circumcision should be banned and kikes should be gassed.

OP you and your parents should have used steroid cream and stretching exercises instead of listening to Jew doctors.

no szy, iboyfrfcfiend, you're F A t

damn bro, I had phimosis from 12 years old and never got cut until I was 20.

what kind of hack job did they do?
they really didn't do a very clean job..

like the shape is okay, a little on the small side, but still decently average.
I wouldn't put that dick anywhere near my mouth (I ain't gay though, so who cares). It just looks a little Frankenstein "raised from the dead"..

maybe call it your zombie cock and have a laugh if you feel insecure with a girl

anyway, if a lady likes you enough to drop your pants, I don't think she will flat out refuse because of it's appearance. I'm sure she will ask what's up with it, but if you explain why it looks that way, a genuine lady wouldn't judge you for a previous medical condition.

I would be more self conscious about your body weight and excessive body hair. Who cares what your dick looks like a zombie cock if you're ugly and can't maintain your body? no ones gonna wanna sleep with you

Jesus OP, it looks like you fucked an electrical outlet and zapped your baby dick. Does it smell like ham steak when you dry tug that miniature dork of yours?

Still tho, if you found some self confidence and some money to get me drunk enough I'd at least give you a handy.

I feel for you OP, that's fucked. Although as other anons have stated, it won't matter when fucking in the dark or with some light mood lighting. Loose the weight, get in shape, and you'll be fine dude. Most women care more about how the mans body looks than the dick. I've talked to many of my female friends about this kind of shit and the majority of them said that they'd take a guy with a hot body and a small dick over a shit body and large dick. Granted size isn't your concern, but it just shows it's not a priority for many of them.

Holy fuck that's botched as shit.

Is this some frankenstein transgender dick?? Whys it so fucking weird looking

Lose some weight, you fat fuck. Then worry about your dick.

This is why you take their teeth out first, OP

Agreed, I hate fat and body hair, I can ignore an ugly cock but I prefer uncut.

What this dude said.