Who would win Sup Forums?

Who would win Sup Forums?

Superman

Obviously DC

This is dumb.

Captain America and Superman are the nicest guys in their respective universes... There would be an apology and no fight. I feel like the artist was aware of this.

Would have made more sense for Wolverine and Batman to be in the middle. (The two with the most volatile personalities)

You must be smoking something, Thor and Hulk could both go toe to toe with Superman.

As much as i like and love Marvel. DC'S Characters are OP as fuck.

NO FUCKING DRINKS ON THE GODDAMN TABLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rogue would win.

The punisher.

It all depends on the writer.

But my money is on this guy

Superman's powers are literally infinite
He's the most OP superhero of them all

Flash or Rogue Flash is fast as fuck but if Rogue gets a hand on somebody its game over.

>683356674

Batman because hes got everything in his utility belt to take them all out.

But are we talking pre or post Infinite Crisis? And if its post then is with or without the Doomsday virus?

Superman and Flash break reality.

You have to get into obscure Marvel characters before it's able to compete with DC.

superman died in batman v superman

captain america didnt die in civil war.

therefore captain america (not the strongest marvel hero) is better than superman (strongest dc hero)

marvel wins.

True. And then punisher would kill them all. He's already killed the marvel universe two times now. Why not a third?

Flat chest black widow?

Fucking Captain america dies in civil war i dont care what fucking movie you saw read the comic they didn't go watchmen on us did they?

Hulk's fucking blowing lines in the back he is gonna fuck some shit up.

he doesnt even have a movie so hes even worse than heroes who die in their own movies.

lets recap
marvel
dc
literally any superhero that doesnt die in a movie
punisher

What the fuck is Aquaman doing he's supposed to be in the water

childrens picture books dont count, they dumb it down so kids dont get upset and stuff

BAMUH

BADMA

>superman
>martian manhunter
>flash
marvel would be fucked, no questions asked. martian manhunter can shapeshift and control minds, superman is superman, and flash can kill a nigger faster than you can say "welfare".

BAMNAM

Punisher? He's got like three fucking movies ya dweeb.

the caped crusader

Read fucking Alan Moore then get back to me a great story can be told in the Comic medium.

Not true. Punisher does have movies, he's also in daredevil, and the makers of daredevil are making a show for punisher as I have heard it told. On top of that, punisher is awesome in the way that batman is awesome. He has no powers and still kicks ass. Except punisher is better because he actually fucking ends the people instead of putting them in jail to escape and do more bullshit.
Let's recap
>punisher (who kills the entire marvel universe twice)
>marvel
>dc
>your Japanese animes
>superman

Thor solo's all
>solo is

clearly not an going series, he mustve died off screen

better than dying on screen, maybe the punisher should supermans place, might give dc a better chance

Gotta agree with my boy here. Disrespectful fucks would be kicked out of my pool hall for being this retarded.

You know how many fucking fights and stupid shit that saves. Fuck is the bartender doing?

im not interested in books written by harry potters snape actor guy, hes really pro leftist and it hurts me

Goku

>Damage control

Morgan Freeman 1 shots all

No 1 fights they all break out into a big gay orgy

dc fanbois respond to literally anything :~)

Kek
Punisher is marvel you cock goblin.
>such damage control

Hulk just gets stronger no matter what, and Thor is, depending on which canon, literally a god.

>cock goblin

Also enough people have pointed it out that I have to agree Rogue could probably end him too.

How bout this.

Flash speed force game ogre

Are you high? Punisher is getting a series. So he's had movies AND a series. So suck it.

id say venom in this, but if it were classic bane, bane would win.

The table repair company and manufacturers.

For the record, placing your cue on the table is a sign of concession, either of frame or match. Superman shouldn't be all that angry, he just won the game.

Venom literally like 60 times stronger

Flash can gotta go faster and that's about it. He doesn't have the intestinal fortitude to kill anyone.

anyone who doesnt say thor and hulk is a retard. superman got killed pretty easy

Probably depends on who's wearing the symbiote, but I'd say Venom, especially against that version of Bane. If we were talking the Bane that takes Venom, it might be another story. DKR Bane was a puss.

Flash can kill death.

Can does not equal will, and when? I admit to not being 100% read up but the best I've heard is flash can escape death

Death technically does not exist To him its only him but he's not dead.

Scarlet witch would just put the three of them in an alternate reality and make them all kill each other off. Marvel wins.

Explain with better english please?

Basically Death does not exist anymore death is basically dead. By Outrunning death she ceases to be able to effect him.

Saitama

Well that sounds like Death ceases to exist for Flash alone, but that's not the same as killing Death, also I can't see how that helps him offensively cuz it also sounds like that just means he can't die of natural causes. As long as he keeps running. Forever.

Flash lol