Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums

I'm about to fail all of my college classes this semester and my parents don't exactly know about it.

what do

Run, run far away.

but

Run all night and day

what year of college?

Freshman. I'm going to community college next semester after summer.

Take a long, hard look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself what the fuck you're doing. Answer honestly. What you should do will follow naturally.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Enjoy flipping burgers

You can't lie to them?

I did the same thing user, pretended I was still going for a quarter after till my parents caught on, they weren't mad that I dropped out just that I didn't tell them. Ended up making the switch to a different college and major change, now im doing all online classes and actually enjoy school. You'll be fine user just be honest with them and everything will work out. Good luck.

Quit smoking the reefer

why do they have to know? you're in college now, fuck them
also off by one

Is spaghetti falling out of that green dudes pockets?

Yeah being honest with yourself is a good step forward. Irrespective of whether or not you actually cared about the classes you took, you probably lack discipline. Cultivate some or you won't be able to make anything happen, even after reflecting on this experience.

How many days until exam? If its more than a month u can most likely pass with minimum. Sleep 6hrs, cut internet unless for work, go to gym and relax by walking outside every hr

If you're about to fail during freshman year of community college, maybe college isn't right for you. College isn't for everyone.

Fuck you cunt! I failed out of school and now I have to flip burgers at Wendy's...
I make $8.75 an hour!!

This, you'll probably still be able to make something of your situation

college is a 4 year estimation of IQ.
Take an IQ test, be honest with yourself, and then base your life around that.

what major and what year?

Well if they're paying for it they should know, it's their money.

More than probably the dads money but you get what I'm saying

I did pretty okay the first semester - this semester I did shit and told my parents, but they have hopes that I will pass. I'm a huge fucking disappointment. And like I said, I'm going to community college now after the summer to save myself from any more chaos... I just wish I didn't fuck up so badly.

you're probably one of those faggots who, whenever they get into an argument, rattles off their IQ
IQ doesn't mean everything

No, I'm GOING to community college after - right now I'm in a normal university.

Go into trade schools, university isn't for everyone

alright user, some real advice for you

>talk to the most esteemed physics professor at your college, get advice on how to build a time machine, go back in time and actually work hard and pass your tests you fucking noob

works every time, promise

Dude I failed my first semester and tried to hide it
Except logic I got a B+ in logic
But you have a couple of options
You can tell your parents
You can kill someone and go to prison to avoid that conversation
Or you can suck the dean's dick
I did all three and now I'm the professor.

My exams begin tomorrow.

fucking kek i hate you
- op

How is that bait?

haha op is fail

op will be kill

gonna make parents ill

because you lack the will

to ace the bill

shekel shekel shekel

Don't be so hard on yourself, user. College, especially community, is a place of learning. If you discover that what you're studying is too difficult, not interesting, or you just fucked up, that's fine. It's adulthood time, man. Sometimes out here in the real world, you fuck up. Instead of drowning in your own worries, self doubts, and embarrassment, just keep focused on your academic success and future. If you're fucking up in classes, get any help that is offered, and try to seek help. Don't be too down on yourself. Bootstraps and all that.

i believe it is low in the quality factor.

i don't even understand why people stress out about college
it's entirely optional, who fucking cares if your failing
it's surely not going to benefit you, but you graduated high school, good enough
it's not like you're going to walk out of college instantly rich with loads of job opportunities

... ok read through all ur material and stop. Think about what you have done, what you've been doing, what you could've done and what your options are. Do your best at the exam but dont stress about it if you feel u really r gonna fail. Prepare for your next option whether take a yr off to work or community college. DO SOMETHING dont just sit on your arse all day because you failed once. You'll find motivation as long as your doing something

I know I can do better and ace stuff next semester - it's just getting past this part of pain and disappointment from my unknowing parents + with the addition of other bad shit in my life.

also i'm going to say it before anybody else
you're*

Just deal with it, bud. It sucks, it's an awful thing to experience, but it's a necessary experience in life. A little reminder to keep you pushing forward. Just be confident, be ready to tell your parents what they want to hear, and do whatever to continue pleasing them while it's still relevant to your life. I personally couldn't give a shit if I impress my parents, but I was living with them rent free so I had to show that I was committed and tha I was vigilant in improving my grades, or at least in doing better the following semester. You can get through this, don't be a fag

thank you

Tell them you weren't cut out or prepared for it, I was rushed into deciding a school that I never planned on going to which is why I did shit and hated going to school which lead up to my drop out. I started at the main university and now am at community college and am enjoying what I'm going to school for. They may be disappointed but you tried and you're still showing them you have motivation to go back to school just that one wasn't right for you. Again good luck user I was in the same situation and now I'm half way done with college.