What kind of girlfriend do you want

What kind of girlfriend do you want

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HiqmZLOaD8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

An adult not a child, pedo!

dude through that whole movie i fantasized about fucking her oh my god yes......

A real one

one that weighs less than mine

One like Mathilda

A Thai one thats small framed and looks like this. Met this girl when I was in Bangkok, fell in love with here immediately.

you could see up her skirt at the end of the movie

Anyone have the webm's from this movie?

this was such a shitty movie, I have no idea why people like it

Not so serious personality and polite with people, Also a good looking face. If I need to be more specific: Freckles, pale skin, long hair, weird hair color and a medium size chest.

2D

thin pale loyal kinky

youtube.com/watch?v=HiqmZLOaD8o

None. Gf>fiance>wife>pia.

ONE WHO wouldn; xcare if i had aids, and herpe hard, unless i applu hand saniizer within the first 1m-2h. one who would not let youe at if u were overwat, and eho would cut you if u tried to touch he sexuall, hu5 that daterapoes first, and dosent give any care, but has a rich family, if i wasnt rdisabled

That's Lolita.

was the film any good?

Honestly I like punk chicks they're hot as fuck especially if they have problems and it makes them angry but dependent. They're like putty in my hands I've always been a manipulative bastard and since I broke up with my ex in October I've been sharpening my teeth and learning to become even more of a scary quiet Dom. To wield power without a fist is to wield another without question.

I would want to have a gf that would have a cute face, not a landwhale, prolly not chubby and that would accept my as myself.

That's all I can hope for.

Natalie wifey

it's somewhat realistic
in the end Humbert gets fucked over and Lolita cucks him

pics/webms?

I read the book... I know what happens

A female that looks like the picture I posted. I want her to be open minded, nurturing, loving, honest, funny, trust worthy, and be sexual... I want a girl that swallows AND takes it up the ass. Kinkier the better!

You want a fatty?
Gross.

then yeah both versions of the movie are good heard there's a really good russian one but have never found it

I like chubby girls. They make my cock hard. So while you might find that gross, it turns me on.

dont need one, they're a liability

-Hot
-Thick
-No jaw/babyface
-Funny
-Natural (no makeup, no cunt clothes or accessories)
-Hates everything like me
Bonus if she is serial killer but loves me

I found a girl like this but dumped her like a fool. Now I slowly realise I can't stand 99.9% of the girls. Their personality is complete shit. I will probably end up with a donkey cumdumpster like most men do.

My ex.

Are you me?

i want a decently cute girl with similar interests that is ok with me having very little time to entertain her. yeah, its a tall order, but you asked

cuz of Portman, not the movie itself, dumb ass

My old one back ;_;

Underrated

shes so cute i crie

I want a girl that looks 14, fucks like shes 34, but is somewhere actually around 24.

one that genuinely cares

Dammit, someone always beats me to the punch in these threads.

One that can hang. 4-5 day music festival, maybe not shower kind of shit. I'm not a fan of make up so no cake faces. A little make up is chill but not to the point where it's a whole new layer. Loyal, can handle any humor, and down to try and experience new places and things.

Really all I want from a woman is love. GENUINE love. Most women never really give a fuck. They bounce from one cock to the next. Would just be nice to have a decent woman for a change. Not sure they even exist.

Umm, not your shifty jewess OP

I'm gay

One with a feminine penis

>implying op is less of a faggot than yourself

Sexy, versatile, good with computers and will kill the shit out of John Connor if she finds him.

>imblying

>Feminine
>Penis
Pick one, faggot. There can never be both.

The ones without penises

I'm Hispanic so just imagine yourself with a brown-ish skin color and you got me.

Not sure, you>

Post more brah

You want a girlfriend with a penis?

More?

Just a huggable one with a nice personality and a cute face who would rather stay indoors and watch somethibg or play a game or just talk than go clubs and bars

She can be skinny or chubby
weird hair colors are a bonus
Pale skin is a bonus too

Just a average introverted girl

This.

That sounds like my sister if I knew you in person I would've hooked you up with her

Enjoy your feminists.

cutest thing i ever did see

Fun fact: everybody else also did.

one more

Feminists don't have nice personalities.

>Implying Feminazis have nice personality

Lol.
You'll think that she's fine and normal and great until you're locked in.
Then she'll slowly let it slide.
She'll slowly show who she really is.
There are not normal women that want to play video games and dye their hair.

one i dont lift a finger to catch she just jumps out of the body of water and into my lap

>self caught

Sucks man
Its the thought that counts

But srsly now how hard is to meet girls like that?
I dated one but she found me

Cum all over that face

I want a gf who's weird like me, or just weird; someone who doesn't want to get married or have kids, is kind of a shut-in/misanthrope, and doesn't think or act the way most people do. I'd like her to be really left-wing (but not a manic Tumblr pixie), have short hair, and be kinda gothy, but it's not required.

Huge boobs, decent face and a nice ass

Emphasis on the HUGE BOOBS!!!!!

Kill yourself.

I'm holding out for a girl in this range
typical trophy wife shit
but not just one
I want to be in a place in my life
where I can have a different one every once in a while
it's the only thing that motivates me to work
otherwise I'd just settle for some regular girl already

Fag

You could be right. Most women always wear a mask and never take it off until you fall in love with them... then the mask comes off and they shit on your heart.

Wow, falling in love with a chick in bangkok. You could just flush your money down the toilet to save yourself time and grief

>Emphasis on the HUGE BOOBS!!!!!
How old are you?
12?
Huge Boobs just get in the way and make her grumpy because they make her back ache.

ive got it

My fucking mother

Dyes her hair, natural colors but anyway
Played a lot of video games now only plays casual puzzle games because she doesn't have the time for it anymore

Hates feminazi, thinks offensive humor is based as fuck, minds her own business

A danish woman. They are god tier women. Perfect in every fucking way.

85 lbs. 4'10". Big smile. Lots of giggles and laughter. Always up for an adventure. Completely submissive in bed. Loyal. Not caught up in caring about what others think. Her own person. Likes pubs, live music, socializing. Good enough at bowling that she beats me about half the time. Interested in learning. Loves to hear about science and history and loves to tell me about same. Loves to cuddle and watch movies. No games. Not caught up in clothes and makeup. Confident going out in jeans and a t-shirt and runners with no makeup. Loves me.

More yung ass portman pics!! Now!!

The problem with wanting a girlfriend that's like you is that you'll never find her even if you go looking because she never leaves her house.

>Tittie fuck
Also naw just watching them jiggleand touch them is insane
>make her grumpy because they make her back ache.
Whatever nigger

Settle for your chestlets.

I'm going all or nothing.

You just described the perfect woman.

Kinda hard