I NEED HELP Sup ForumsROS!!!

I NEED HELP Sup ForumsROS!!!
Started seeing this chick about a month ago, started fucking her about 2 weeks ago and its at least 6-7 times a week. She sent me this when I asked her why I need to calm my hormones, aka hornyness. I really don't get what she is saying, english isn't her first language so if anyone can help that would be great.

Also when we fuck its always 30-60 min and I am really rough, hair pulling throat grabbing slamming my cock inside her, so I am really confused.

Sounds like she wants to fuck in public?

Well before in the convo she was asking what I would do is she brushed her leg against mine under a table, or if she put her hand on my thigh, and I told her I would go and fuck her right then and there and she got weird and said I need to control my hornyness, which is the opposite of what I thought she wanted?

She doesn't want you to be so easy bruh. Stop putting out unless she does some super crazy shit to turn you on.

I also got that impression.

OP, fuck her in a bathroom stall

I agree. She is calling you an easy slut. Say no to her when she wants it, so she can make a game out of getting your dick.

obviously english isnt her first language either

This Confirms this

Resist her. When she grabs ur cock. Do nothing. Make her earn you

OP abonded thread

About to post updated text

Ayy ops back

tell her you don't know what the fuck she's saying

then tell her you'll fuck when you wanna fuck

how hard is it to just be a fucking man about it Jesus Christ

If he wants to keep getting that pussy then he's gonna have to play hard to get in the sack. Saying he'll fuck whenever he wants isn't what she wants. She wants to know she can turn him in but also wants a challenge at the same time. Women are retarded.

this, so fucking dumb sometimes but the pussy feels so good.

Next time you see her, no matter what she does, don't put out.

She's callin' your ass out, homie

Screenshot snaps and share.

so your answer is to stoop to her level and play sexual politics? shit's for women. you're bigger faggots than the trap lovers.

That's my answer if that specific pussy is the one he wants. If he's fine with not getting that one then by all means don't play the games and find pussy elsewhere.

she wants to be seduced you little shit

She wants you to try for shit that she doesn't want to give you like anal and 3somes.

beta try hard

jesus 3 different answers, I do like this chick and planning to stay with her for a while, she is 20 and I am 18 if that also helps, and the snap was her topless but no tits, saying this is all you are getting for now, you will have to try harder for more, so now I am even more confused fucccckkkk, and how to save snaps without others knowing?

Opposite. She wants to feel like she is seducing him. She wants him to turn down her advances in a highly suggestive way.

For instance, if she brushes on his crotch, he should grab her hand, put it behind her back, push her against a wall and then get all close, make like he is going to kiss here then go do something else.

Okay this sounds about right, can you explain the mentality a bit more or this game? Never had a chick like that

ask her to send it in spanish and ill translate

Send her a pic of your flacid penis saying "No. You have to try harder."

When you play a sport do you just want to fucking destroy the other team all the fucking time with little to no effort on your part? Or do you like to play a team that is about as good as you that you barely beat in the end with maximum effort?

She wants the thrill of succeeding after putting in max effort. By letting her fuck you every time she looks at you, you are depriving her of the feeling of complete victory.

She wants to feel like she dominates an unwilling man.

She is unsatisfied with not having to do anything to get you to phuck. Everybody likes a challenge, she just happens to get off on the challenge.

Sent that already in response but didn't put my flaccid cock lmao shouldve done that

Seems like she wants nerve gas

rolling for the trips of truth. op, do this.

You don't need help. She's a fucking idiot. She needs help. You need to help her. Fuck her and tell her to get in the god damn kitchen.

Thanks a lot for the advice, is there any more examples of what I should do to deny her? Or events leading up to me giving her a challenge, like let's say we are walking along a boardwalk, what do I do? Before I used to just grab her and makeout with her whenever, and then even fucked her in public once.

lets see em snapssss

Since you are new at this, you need to take her to places that you actually do not want to fuck her to start off.

For instance your parents house or a church or something. Like somewhere you genuinely do not want to get down so that you actually for reals turn her down.

This way you get the idea of how you do it and then you can start doing it more often in situations that you would like to get down.

For instance, the making out in public thing, wait for her to give you the feeling that she wants to make out, go in for the kiss and turn away at the last second and take her over to something else (an activity a booth, something) to show her.

Also make sure that when you turn her down you look like you really wish you weren't. You gotta be playful.

d

where is she on the autism spectrum

Not too sure about this bit.

Hmm would another example be like if I am in public with her, and I kiss her on the cheek, and then she wants to kiss on lips and then I say 'nope' and turn us to do something else?

Explain a bit more?

No. A kiss isn't inherently sexual. That could be misconstrued as turning away her affection. Gotta know how to read women.

Ok, another example then, or what this is called so I can read up on it a bit more?