I was on the cover of every newspaper in the country last year. There's a Wikipedia article about me...

I was on the cover of every newspaper in the country last year. There's a Wikipedia article about me. A newspaper wrote a rather insulting editorial about me. If you can guess what I did, I'll post a link to my Wikipedia article and tell you who I am.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada_Act_1982
theobserver.ca/2015/10/30/former-sarnia-municipal-council-candidate-arrested-on-new-charges
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You attempted to clean Oolacile of the abyss with Artorias.

Time's person of the year

Ran for president.

Not even close. Although I did run for public office once, unsuccessfully.

Are you that cunt that sucked a bunch of cocks for good reviews on your terrible games?

Nothing to do with the Internet, computers, or vidya. Although there may be a fedora involved.

ATHEISM

You either shot up some place, invented something, or played a professional sport

Ann Arbor, Michigan?

are you a grill?

None of the above, and if I was a Supreme Gentleman with a high score, how the hell would I be posting this?

No. But Michigan is close. Walking distance, actually.

Do you live primarily on the west coast?

Hmm

No, very much male.

Not currently. I did many years ago, but it's not germane to what I was in the news for doing.

Martin Shkreli

Martin Shkreli?

Fuck no. Almost the opposite.

Were you famous before this incident last year?

Edward Snowden?

Ghostface Killah

Wikipedia-famous, yes, but that's a pretty low bar. You probably won't have heard of me. You probably won't even have heard of what I did. But it was unusual enough that every newspaper in the country decided to cover it.

Ahmed Mohamed

Um, weird satanist guy?

Are you Tim Donaghy?

No. I'm not famous in the sense you're thinking. I'm well-known in my field, but it's a pretty small field. The newspapers covered me because I was part of a man-bites-dog story.

Closer, but no.

Did the government get involved in your incident last year?

r u gay?

Not directly, no. In fact, the government probably doesn't approve. I hope they don't, anyway.

What country?

Nothing to do with sports.

Aha! Good question. Canada.

post tits

Nobody keeps track of what goes on in Canada. You've made the ultimate riddle.

Kekd

have you ever made a clock

Are you that guy that got dubs?
No, wait. That me me.

when will you fight your independence war?

Oh shit are the guy who ran that Gore site!?

You said you're in walking distance to Michigan; upper or lower peninsula

Need more hints OP

Hm...

Are you the guy who fucked the moose?

No. I've cleaned a few in my time, though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada_Act_1982

Nope. But you're getting warmer.

North of Michigan. In Canada. Walking distance from Detroit, actually.

Can you spare some change?

OP just tell us. I'm too tired to think

Ran a charity for Satanism?

Gotcha
theobserver.ca/2015/10/30/former-sarnia-municipal-council-candidate-arrested-on-new-charges

Sorry, rules are rules. You gotta guess or the mystery will live forever. I'm giving some pretty good hints, though. You don't have to guess exactly who I am, just what I did. Or rather, what I'm still doing.

No, nothing involving religion. Or sports. You've got the right idea, though. It was something unusual like that.

Donald Trump?

So do you live in the city of Windsor?

David Etzel

that wasn't a war. you still have a queen.

Oh lawd

Charity for... Slaughterhouse?

Do you have anything to do with Savate? Not your incident, but do you practice Savate for fun?

I do! You're getting close.

No.

No. I practice tarot for fun.

You bought all the aids drugs and charged 50 times as much?

Damn I thought that dude had it with the pedo named Fedora

No. I just wear one. No kidding. I'll post a picture of me wearing one when you guess who I am.

I'll give you another hint. I post in r9k fairly regularly, and out myself there from time to time.

Not government so it can't be Trudeau, and Ford is dead. Is this former Toronto mayor Ford contacting us from beyond the grave? Can you give him our best with your tarot cards?

You the guy who raised the all that money for that demonic ghost ritual thing?

Are you actually famous? Is anyone gonna care about the big reveal?

I forgot what happened to ford

Canada, Fedora, unsuccessful political run. I thought I had it for sure.

can you say what newspaper wrote the insulting article. And if you've said it already I missed it, skimmed the thread as fast as possible

I'm not even Canadian and I miss the guy

I do my tarot readings on a little folding table on the street. That's another hint about who I am.

No.

I've already told you, I'm just Wikipedia-famous and no one here will know who I am. It's what I *did* (and am still doing) which got a lot of media attention because they thought it was so strange. And at least one newspaper wrote some very mean things about me in an editorial.

i know! u r a person

Kek'd!

Calgary Herald. And it was an editorial.

Marty Gervais? At this point I'm just going through the notable people from Windsor wikipedia page.

Notice me sempai guy?

Same here....the entertainment factor alone was worth having him around

OP if this thread gets over 200 replies then tell us...

That's not "on every newspaper in the country"

You put your testicle in Hilarys mouth?

Wait no Hilarys dog's mouth

Andrew Nellis?

did you get stabbed op?

I. SEE. YOU.

It was in every major newspaper in the country. CBC, CTV, and lots of radio stations also covered it as an "odd news story." But the oddest thing is that it's actually happened twice. I did this once before somewhere else and got the same kind of attention. Then everyone forgot.

Scurry.

You said you were a candidate for something?

Are you Terrance or Phillip?

Seriously though, have we heard of you outside of Canada? I don't mean Wikipedia, but televised news coverage

Well I'm going to make top Romen. Hopefully I don't miss this mediocre thread reveal

>Andrew Nellis
this is probably it

BINGO! That's me. I'm curious, what finally gave me away?

Pic related: me, in fedora, as promised.

so wait, are you the dude from epic meal time?

but that state only gets as much press as our other quiet states like north dakota or new mexico so how would we ever know?

Just googled "Calgary Herald" "Editorial" "2015" "tarot"

Yay, I did a thing

Kek

hahahah he wishes

No. But he's awesome. (My beard is better, though.)

Great now I have to Google this cause I've never heard of you

You're a real fat fuck, aren't you?

that don't seem too bad

so you really are nobody after all. theres a reason why idaho, canada, north dakota and states like that are never in the major news outlets.

haven't watched it in years, just thought you looked like him from what I remember. Plus the whole canadian thing, thought it added up

>Does big reveal

Everyone leaves...