This man is the reason football won't be coming home this year

This man is the reason football won't be coming home this year.

The geriatric dinosaur needs to retire. Reminds me of when we had Trapatoni as manager a few years ago.

>no drinky
>let's go with wheelchair

top. defense.

>Plays Lallana, Sterling
>Keeps this shot team for over 70 minutes
>Subs are Wiltshere and Millner
>Never plays Vardy

We have the worst manager of the tournament so far

>Roy Hodgson is the best paid manager at Euro 2016, earning £3.5million a year

I'm glad he chose to bring 5 strikers.

Why bring on a more attacking player in Wilshire and take of a more defensive player when we need to keep the lead and who is also are captain?!?!?!?

SENILE CUNT

i thought this time was going to be different. i thought he'd learnt his lesson

left the room as soon as i saw milner coming on and said "it better not be 1-1 when i get back"

I was expecting disappointment and yet somehow Woy managed to even top that.
He's crashing this team with no survivors, going to be bottom of the group.

Joey knows what's up. Why isn't he a pundit yet? We are stuck with gimps like Savage, Murphy and P.Neville.

It's all part of a carefully adumbrated intricate plan, you need to be patient for its fruits to come out. This was just the first game of the tournament and Russia has defended well. Remember how Spain lost the first game in 2010 against Switzerland, this draw could even be beneficial if it awakes the warrior spirit of the squad.

Oggity boogity out the groupy

>Saving England

Haven't you lot realised that the team is eternally cursed with 200 years bad juju?

Meanwhile, Russia's manager is the lowest paid (zero)

i just want to see vardy play, he deserves it

and seriously stop having kane take the corner kicks, we are all watching

What
Why?

Top hack

they were the opposite of negative though. That's the problem

because he's a true patriot

the previous manager got paid millions and didn't do shit (WC embarrassment comes to mind)

Milner literally lost us two points. Go back and watch, you see he is solely to blame for letting Russia even get a chance at scoring.