I applied at over 100 jobs in a week and have only gotten one interview from home depot...

I applied at over 100 jobs in a week and have only gotten one interview from home depot. I went for the interview and they said I'm not what they are looking for.... ITS A FUCKING MERCHANDISING JOB, my retarded uncle has a job with home depot! I have so much job experience but suddenly nobody wants to hire me. I'm in a job program and they still cant find work for me, they helped me create a satisfactory resume. but still no one will fucking hire me. I lost my last job because the boss decided he wanted to outsource. Why is it so hard for a regular guy like myself to get a job?

I live in Manitoba and apparently we're still not too bad as the rest of the country for available jobs. So what's the big fucking deal? I'm sick of writing cover letters for no god damn reason.

I've been applying constantly every where, like even tire fire yards.... still nothing.

my gf is gonna leave me, I'm gonna end up homeless and all I've been doing with my time is apply for jobs. I'm tired of this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

kijiji.ca/b-jobs/winnipeg/c45l1700192
kijiji.ca/v-driver-security-jobs/winnipeg/driving-positions-available-start-today/1161002352?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this a joke?

because i am finding it really hard to give a shit anymore. because i will just do it and all you cunts can fuck each other with double sided dildos

Where in Manitoba?

Suicide is an answer.

i spend all my fucking time doing this bullshit. now this evening i have to put out another fire. fuck all you cunts

I feel you bro.

Been applying to jobs for the past few months and got nothing.

Probably gonna end up dealing or becoming a very mediocre hitman

wut

winnipeg

i give you a good reference if you blow my brains out

right?

Almost everything is through temp agencies these days.

Unless you're already signed up with them, in which case good luck.

Turn tricks on craigslist

I live in fucking dumpshit brazil. Not brazilian though.

By the time I get to canada trump will be the next pope

My current job I didn't even have an interview or give them my CV. My boss is a good cunt.

:^)

The jobs are there but you can't be picky. kijiji.ca/b-jobs/winnipeg/c45l1700192
Browse this for a few days and reply quickly to the ads and you'll get a job.

this is fucking inhumane. i cant/ i wont keep living like this

maybe you're over qualified, got a degree? don't feel bad, i had to do 3 job interviews at 3 different walmarts before i landed a shitty janitor job. aim higher

dubs confirmed
Welcome to life OP

Sad that I have to ask this, but..

Are you white?

Protip: he's not.

Move out of Manitoba. It sucks here

Just keep at it. You'll get something. I've been through it too. Sucks when you think something's wrong with you, but you're just getting unlucky is all. Try to be the first one to apply when there's a new job posting, that'll help.

Please post your resume. I work as Talent Manager at a big company, could help ya in pointing what might be wrong

Like i said.... i applied everywhere
TIRE FIRE YARD.

kijiji, monster, indeed, in person, EVERY WHERE. I don't think there is a place left to apply to in Manitoba.

Dude I live in Saskatchewan. I went to university for 4 years (expenses paid by parents). Applied one place, got hired, starting at $26.35/hr. I feel for you. It was so easy for me.

What are your skills? You're probably applying for the wrong jobs.

1) where you're from?
2) why are you in Brazil... that's actually the worst country to be in at this time besides syiria nigga..

yes

pretend u r mexican

kijiji.ca/v-driver-security-jobs/winnipeg/driving-positions-available-start-today/1161002352?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Posted 8 minutes ago all you need is a drivers license there's no excuse.

i am white and Canadian (OP)

Man, you must be sending off some crazy red flags in your interviewing/applying process. You should talk to someone who does hiring and pick their brains a little bit.

calm down son, they usually don't call the day after... give it another week

List your experiences to me.
Age?
Graduate higschool?
Got a record/?

What is your major

It's the illegals fault. Vote trump

Hey does anyone know any stanky girls that will give the succ for free/relatively low price? I'm in a dark place right now and if I don't lose my anal virginity I might drink Clorox

What the fuck is Manitoba? Sounds apache as shit. Stupid fucking jobless cuck.
You can be a YouTuber. Are you good with games or at least are you decent-looking?

canada

yasssss trump fix it

White or Mexican

Man, something must be off putting about the way you look/present yourself. Do you look sleep deprived? Do you smoke/drink a lot? Are you out of shape? If it's not that you probably give a 'desperate' vibe, that can easily be offset by working out regularly.

You can be a nigger. They seem to be happy inside their mediocre reality.

Dealing is a lot of fun, and will develop marketable skills.

white and born in Canada. no drug or booze problems. perfectly normal good looking guy, in shape. only have high school. but experienced in marketing and general labour jobs. i work out daily and in good shape. i see some fat lesbian looking guy doing a job that I applied for and it bums me out.

Have you ever thought that you just give of that dont hire me vibe? and bullshit you applied that much and didnt get hired. my girlfriend shotgunned resumes everywhere and ended up working at walmart a week later.

>Come to the USA.
>Take American job
>blame mexicans