Sup Forums moments

What are your favorite Sup Forums moments?

Best one, hands down:
>Japan vs Korea banter

Other notable moments:
>Americans trying to justify "be American get shot" threads
>3rd world countries trying to appear relevant to the world (see: who makes the best tea in the world?)

What are yours?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/search/subject/日本語スレッド/
realkana.com/
docs.google.com/document/d/1jrMXTVapkGlYSyQDwppETbz62ltcknJITQ7ll6bH8QM/edit?pli=1#
docs.google.com/document/d/1GK7W2AwWsQr5VvgDYRMKSrhTJhDSkB5_jlaVGJks-Hc/pub
youtu.be/ZD_mHNrpfys
youtube.com/watch?v=X2PD21U94xE
youtube.com/watch?v=gA3DBgTYZEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>be german in 1945
>get BOMB'D
kek

>>Japan vs Korea banter

i.e fat weeb with a proxy #1 vs. fat weeb with a proxy #2

>other countries pretending they aren't hopelessly enthralled by american culture

People thar aren't from America, Russia, China, UK, Germany, France and Japan trying to appear relevant to the world (see: this post )

One of my actual favorite moments were when that fat Polandball-autist made some threads.

>what is high quality olive oil

>argentina
>white

It's ok, no reason to be this upset, it's not your guns' fault.
It's your: "letting any immigrant to come to the country from all over the world for the better part of 150 years and letting them be, as well as freeing the slaves and letting a bunch of uncultured people roam freely without giving them any proper rights until they are so pieced they start political movements to get those rights and eventually you decide to give it to them but all in once because all of a sudden you care, not bettering them in the slightest in the process, only creating intitled, still uncultured, hatred-fueled individuals"s fault.

Here, have a burger.

sup

Darkmoot
Sheikh
American bear caption threads

>Read post
>Check flag

Yup, everything here checks out. Enjoy your

Shart in the mart was a classic.

t. migrated from reddit in July

The best moments were early to mid 2014, with the war in Ukraine and the FIFA world cup

also last year was bretty good, >800 000 and Alberto Barbosa

Yes, the greatest contribution.

Chubak c. 2012

What happened to him?

Finn who was struggling with the fingol meme

*chubek

Just let him feel proud of something god damn it why are you liking bullying other cunt so much

But bullying japan is okay anyway

When Canadians post. Literally every post by a Canadian is terrible.

Sup Forums top 5 moments

1. /brit/ meetup
2. American tripfag autist and his 3d polandballs
3. That time when an Aussie hacked Sup Forums impersonating moot and blowing the fuck out of french tripfag samefagging and exposing the janitor board /j/.
4. That new year's eve with a greek guy cummin on a supposedly picture of the same french tripfag
5. When Sup Forums froze and the first thread was a turd with an aussie bantering a janitor to know his role and clean it. Once fixed all the threads were top notch bantz and janitors probably never recovered

The best is when you get to see butthurt belt of yurup in full action

>5. When Sup Forums froze and the first thread was a turd with an aussie bantering a janitor to know his role and clean it. Once fixed all the threads were top notch bantz and janitors probably never recovered
Damn, I missed that. Must have been hilarious.

>3. That time when an Aussie hacked Sup Forums impersonating moot and blowing the fuck out of french tripfag samefagging and exposing the janitor board /j/.
Wat. Do we have any pics?

Pure autism make the best Sup Forums moments
The sheikh from Jersey who got arrested
The pollack who took sad selfies at a school dance
The Belgian who sent mass emails to everyone at school announcing that he will wear green gloves
The /Brit/ pub meetup
Probably a few others I can't think of right now

> /brit/ meetup

To this day, I refuse to believe that it happened as they told us. Nobody is that socially retarded. Not even Sup Forums NEETs who believe that Fidel Castro died because OP got quads.

You might be right
British culture is built around autistic moments so it wouldn't take much for them to fake it

>The pollack who took sad selfies at a school dance
The Belgian who sent mass emails to everyone at school announcing that he will wear green gloves
I've never seen these. How come I'm stuck with all the shit Sup Forums cunts while you fuckers get the best one.

I know an user in here will still have the autistic Belgian but I have never seen the screencapped pollack again, only his pathetic picture

the Alberto Barbosa rebellion when the Janny mass deleted threads and people still wouldn't stop bantering poortugal

When the Sheikh got arrested. I don't think anything has topped it

I distinctly remember reading through one of the political compass threads which developed into these two Brazilians just tearing each other apart. One was a classic, Austrian school kind of fellow, and the other was basically full Marxist. Anyway, they just kept going on and on and on and on at each other, absolutely viciously but yet still a genuine debate, and it never stopped being great.

When we pretend not to have a gf lol

C

A

The emus took over and cut Australian bandwidth down to unconnectable levels as punishment.

>The Belgian who sent mass emails to everyone at school announcing that he will wear green gloves

story please

There used to be a time when Australians were considered the worst posters across pretty much all boards, even Moot hated them, It seems Canada has the title now, what happened?

At least put a little effort in.

There used to be a time when Australians were considered the worst posters across pretty much all boards, even Moot hated them, It seems Canada has the title now, what happened?

yeah i saw it and felt like a dumbass after posting

i was excited

Australians turned things around with designated shitting streets and a fucking leaf

Sorry fucked up the previous post.

What are you doing, my nigga?

Sorry fucked up the previous post.

What is your endgame?

B

What are you doing, my nigga?

>ywn banter this hard

What are your favorite Sup Forums moments?

Best one, hands down:
>Japan vs Korea banter

Other notable moments:
>Americans trying to justify "be American get shot" threads
>3rd world countries trying to appear relevant to the world (see: who makes the best tea in the world?)

What are yours?

For some weird reason I like it when Australia spams Easter threads

>Japan vs Korea banter
most japanese posts in general are gold

This thread is for the discussion of the language, culture, travel, daily life, etc. of Japan.
Let's tark at randam in Japanese and English. Take it easy!

Previous Thread → #

---Useful Links---

過去ログ
>desuarchive.org/int/search/subject/日本語スレッド/
Real Kana
>realkana.com/
How to Learn Japanese
>docs.google.com/document/d/1jrMXTVapkGlYSyQDwppETbz62ltcknJITQ7ll6bH8QM/edit?pli=1#
100 most common Japanese words
>docs.google.com/document/d/1GK7W2AwWsQr5VvgDYRMKSrhTJhDSkB5_jlaVGJks-Hc/pub
youtu.be/ZD_mHNrpfys [Open]

次スレを立てる前に必ずスレ立て宣言をして下さい。次スレリンクも忘れずに。
Please declare when making a new thread and post its link.

>Sup Forums - International
>[Post a Reply]
>10/04/16 New board for Sup Forums Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
>06/20/16 New Sup Forums Banner Contest with a chance to win a Sup Forums Pass! See the contest page for details.
>05/08/16 Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!
>[Hide] [Show All]

CHI

Sup Forums is a simple image-based bulletin board where anyone can post comments and share images. There are boards dedicated to a variety of topics, from Japanese animation and culture to videogames, music, and photography. Users do not need to register an account before participating in the community. Feel free to click on a board below that interests you and jump right in!

Welp, I concede.

GG Dutchlad

GG to you to, my freedom loving friend.

When someone posts this

>English
>uses the Aussie flag
nice touch

these are the ones that ive personally witnessed
>can't bait the sheik
>DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS
>poland demanding some russian whores to apologize for war crimes
>the australian that spammed the location of where FWG lives for a month straight before finally hacking into moots admin account and crashing the website for the day
>communist revoloution where the uk got range banned
>the fat american autist making 3D poland balls VS the skelleton american autist trying desperately to protect americas image.
>the chink that posted "you wake up on easter island" at around the same time everyday for weeks.
>high quality tunisian olive oil
>poo in loo and leaf bantz

>>poland demanding some russian whores to apologize for war crimes
First time I ever cried laughing

How did the russian girls respond?

I liked that German guy who kept posting the poop scoop pasta consistently over several boards.

it was you wasnt it

The livethreads while Britain's parliament were debating banning Trump were nice

Yeah. I had a pasta about American cops and one about American families eating from a shared trough with wooden spoons. I thoroughly enjoyed posting them. Then I got an American gf and I figured I stop it.

those qt mps
those butthurt muhammadan mps

Scandi banters, because they are so pathetic at it.

Baiting the sheik

>you'll never watch UN security council meetings with Sup Forums again

Israel v Palestina

i member watching that guy streaming the shillings

it was only /polska/ thing
>a argentinian of polish descent who came to /polska/ only to find out that his parents were nazi collaborators who escaped when war was about to end. He was very sad.

youtube.com/watch?v=X2PD21U94xE

Still one of the most notable things related to Poland that has ever happened

The golden era of Chubekposting was good too

youtube.com/watch?v=gA3DBgTYZEo

Australians are at least funny while Canadians just shit up everything

>he finds australians funny
you must be at least 18 to post here.