Where can I find some blow in Seattle? Also general drugs thread

Where can I find some blow in Seattle? Also general drugs thread.

You birth that yet?

Just birthed 3 of 13 today

Looks like it's contamed with bacteria. It's still gold to birth and harvest but don't take any clones off of it.

Excellent

I think it's just piss

>Metabolites

There are vendors on the darkwebs that'll ship there. You can have it to your door in 3 days.

Buy meth instead, tho.

Fuck. They will be OK to eat?

Meth keeps me up to long.

i see metabs and contam. yes they will be good to eat. enjoy

Pioneer square

Yeah man, the metabolites are just breaking down whatever bacteria may be present

what is this? shrooms?

if you knocked that up with a msg i can almost guarantee it has bacteria in there. can i get a close up of that spot in the jar bottom left of it if the jar was oriented upright. it looks like a patch of uncolonized cake

Soon enough
If it was bacterial it wouldn't have colonized all the way.

it doesnt look like it is. i see a possible uncolonized area bottom left like i just said in my post you linked to

ps. not that its a problem. 80 percent of home mycologist are breeding bacteria like crazy in there jars. its not a bad thing. they will create some kickass shrooms....but as a technicality...

That's vermiculite that fell down the side of the jar after the substrate started to shrink from lack of moisture

mycelium will still colonize vermiculite or at least grow onto it if nutes are that close though in search of more nutes. it would have to be a dry piece of verm which i find hard after a steam sterilization.

You're a fucking moron, it's called a dry layer for a reason.

I'm not talking about the dry layer of verm faggot.

Well what the fuck else verm is going to fall down the sides of the jar if not the dry layer? Casing layers rarely even become fully colonized.

A fleck of verm on a wet surface won't pick up moisture during a steam bath at 212 degrees? Good job faggot

u got shrooms mang? im in 206

Take it to shroomery so we can chew you the fuck out

Like I give a shit if someone cultures bacteria with an amateur tek. It will still fruit bountifully.

Too long? Or not long enough?