So b I have a genuine problem

So b I have a genuine problem...

My sister recently broke down to the family admitting that her bf has been beating her over the last few weeks.

What do I do now? I wanna retaliate and get revenge but don't wanna be sent to prison for it...

Suggestions?

If that were my sister I would go ape shit on that guy
That is your own flesh and blood
Make sure that fucker isn't even able to beat anybody anymore fuck him up

Go to the police, make statements, nail the faggot and get him sent to the pound.

Here's what you do faggot.

You get off your bitch ass, and call all the pipe hittin' niggas you know, sell them on your lie of sister's abusive boyfriend, and privately and quietly, before and after (that means don't tell anyone you stupid fucks) beat the living shit out of this kid. Don't kill him, you won't go to jail. Make sure he knows why he's getting his ass beat.

This. If we lived 30 years ago, I'd do what said. But unfortunately, you'd get in more trouble than he would :/

Give us some more context
btw thanks for not trying to recruit a personal army

what a stupid "sport," enjoy drooling at age 50 and not being able to remember your name. darwin man.

She asked me a couple weeks ago what I would do if he ever hit her and I obviously said I'd kill the fucker and she laughed it off and said she was kidding with me. But not long ago she admitted to us that he has been pushing her against walls and even punching her in the back of the head

I want nothing more than to go round this cunts house and leave him bleeding on the floor but I can't go to jail. I dunno what to do!

Well, you could put a bag of this on the hood of his car and light that shit up
the benefit to this is it offers a lot of room for escalation until you think of an ace in the hole

bump

it's called emotional distress, look up the twinkie defense someone once got five years for double homicide, beat the shit out of him, get a good lawyer, enjoy public service and maybe some parole, also make sure no one knows you posted this

thermite his fucking socks

If you do this, make sure to knock out his front two bottom and top teeth.
It'll make it easier for them to rape his mouth in prison.

id go to jail for a few nights for my sister and i dont have a sister bro. it seems like you love her show her by beating the dogshit out of bf..if you are scared you might get beat up then take a bat or something along those lines...women beaters deserve to get beat do it for your sis bro

So i mean, at this point i am down to do some personal army hive mind level shit

2 words op

thermite

socks

Pull the break light fuse in his car. Replace with burnt out fuse.

If you take action it needs to be so severe he understands that he will be killed next time by you....this will keep him from reporting it you must not half ass this he needs to fear your punishment more than his exposure to the authorities

Take the colour of paint of the letters and numbers of his licence plate and do a bad job turning a number into a letter or vice versa. The idea is he gets pulled over for being a shady retard

OK so I've decided what route I'm gonna go down, I'll do a little time for my sister. The real question is, what am I gonna do to this mother fucker. I'm thinking broken ankles with a baseball bat

Challenge him to a fistfight. If he accepts, fucking tee off on him. Chop to the neck, elbow to the temple, groin stomp etc. Stop when he's unconscious. Legal and satisfying.

That fucking whore is lying. Fuck you white knight reddit pussy faggots. Even if she isn't lying, beating your woman is good. When woman are too free, they get rambunctious.

Remove 4 out of five lug nuts on every tire

just get somebody else to do it
>unfriendly solutions

i'll help, not sure what i'm good for, just think of me as the one in the pic with downs.... or one of them any way

I know I would be willing to do some time for my family. I would beat that motherfucker with a bat until he is paralysed and take my time. Probably 3-5 years for aggravated assault, out in 1.5 for good behavior.

thermite his socks and then invite him to your bathroom for a shower. while he's in there thermite his underwear too. that way when he comes out he'll have to step on the cold tile and have no underwear. this was a common technique used by the viet cong.

Thermosock

Kneecaps are much more fun
Make it so he'll have to wheel himself over to the next person he wants to abuse

beating woman and rape is wrong
>when it's our women and it's not us

Don Frye is best Frye.

Don't cut yourself on that edge m8

see

Poor brake fluid on top of his car. Will be rust by the morning.

You're probably going to hurt a guy she's going to go back to.

nope don't use a weapon. donkey punch the fagget like he does to your sister, when he is down get over him and talk calmly in his ear up close like. tell him if he ever hurts her again you'll fucking end him. sorted

Not edge. Seriously. It's faggots like you that fuel women out rating men in the hiring process purely for having a vagina. Take pride in being a man, smack that fuckin bitch. And when her pussy brother comes along to "do something about it," smack that little faggot too.

wait till he's asleep then stick a traffic cone in his ass lol

Put a mask on, get one of these, and leave a note by his broken legs.
I dont have a sister, but i have a mother, not like these nigger Be a man my friend.

You're crazy. I'd let you pound me though.

and then pour thermite in it

am i still a faggot if i kick the abusers ass and ur ass
>because if so i'm as gay as they cum

love it

What area are you in? If you are in Perth Western Australia I have some niggers on standby that will do it for you. They charge 500 for an ass kicking and 1000 for a broken bone.