Hey Sup Forums Should I let a guy with an 8" dong fuck me in the ass? He also claims it is 8" around as well...

Hey Sup Forums Should I let a guy with an 8" dong fuck me in the ass? He also claims it is 8" around as well. pic related, its his dick.

do it, taking dick is so hot

yes, but it'll hurt for a while afterwards

Do it

also I'm a dude, this is me in the pic

OP you fucking gay?

dont do it unless he let you fuck him.

hnnnng

U WOT M8 U FOCKIN GAY WANKER LOL JK

no, more like bi curious. Kissing/cuddling and being top in general with a guy is a huge turn off, but the idea of sucking and taking it in the ass turns me on.

Bump

Not that big

Do it fag

>that moment when I'm the kind of gay that does the traveling around the world drinking weird wines and staring into the eyes of my so as we ride in a 80s Porsche gliding down the Nuremburing like angels. Walking into our flat with dirty intent, but as we start to get into it we just laugh and smear chocolate cake on each others faces and lay next to each other, holding each other while a b rated grindhouse movie plays on the tv and the vinyl, quietly crackles as it plays in from the storm. The lights go out, and his soft hair flows through my dreams like the the ice melt waters of the Denali

>blown out ass detected

but I don't want to fuck a dude. I just want one to fuck me.

Smart man here...I like you user you think before you get

That's gay...

that's really gay, man

elliott rogers hair

i'd fuck the shit out of you user

got any more?

If you do, with the proper prestretching you will enjoy it lots BUT after wards you will suffer.
You cant take something that big up your ass and it not do some damage. Taking shits for a few days will likely be painful and if hes super rough you might shit various amounts of blood.

Exactly

It kinda makes me nervous and he doesn't think it will fit either, but I want to try it so we'll probably take it slow and use plenty of lube.

Do you have a buttplug? or a reasonable sized dildo?
You could have the buttplug in for 15min+ before hand and if you have a reasonably sized dildo, you guys can use that on your ass first and it will loosen it up.
You def need to stretch it a bit first, shoving something like that in without preparing hurts like hell.

I do have a dildo.

this

research all about it first, or you'll surely fuck up in some way. the ass cavity is really susceptable to tearing, that's why gays get aids so fucking much.

how often do you use it?

I suggest using it before hand, user.
That way you will be more likely to enjoy it and avoid temporary damage.
Thats the best advice i can give you.

well im 8" but only 6" round and can confirm with the same remote

ur gonna get torn wide and deep

ive heard 8 is the magic number tho

8" around? He's lying, his dick is the dimensions of a stubby sharpie. Go for it, he needs the confidence boost

I don't know whenever I feel like it. I don't really pay attention to how often that is.

I've been fucked by two guys, not quite as big as OP's pic, but my dildo is as big or bigger and It doesn't hurt afterwards. If OP preps himself he'll be fine.

well if you use it more often than not, you're boipucci is probably used enough to it that 8" would be doable. Mines only 7"x6", if you want to stary off with that :P

decent

OP here. did it once before with a guy who was 7" and probably about 6 around. It hurt a little at first, but after a bit it started to feel good, and didn't hurt afterwards.

not sure about dimensions but that is a big dick. Those remotes are huge. Good luck.

There's going to be fudge packed under that umbrella looking tip he has. Don't seem grossed out by it. Huge turn off.