Why the fuck do I lose all urge to fuck the second after I cum?

Why the fuck do I lose all urge to fuck the second after I cum?

All my sexual interest drains from my body as jizz drains from my nuts. I know every other guy is like this, but why?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prolactin#Conditions
twitter.com/AnonBabble

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prolactin#Conditions

You don't feel thirsty when you drink a glass of water.
Why should you feel horny when you've cummed?

I feel this deep down man. After a good nut, I'm like... what am I still doing here.

haha cunt wanted it inside of her

its an evolutionary adaptation so you dont suck your own sperm out with your dick

I'm the same way but I keep going because I got a reputation to uphold.

Generally start getting back into the mood 5-10 minutes after I nut the first time anyway so its not that long that I'm not in it for myself.

It's caused by the shift in your hormones in your brain when you cum. It goes away with age, maturity and becoming a real man.

It's just our hormones. Also the reason you can't get hard for the next few minutes. It's called a refractal period. I should know. I'm a fry cook.

Because we just came and lose the urge to pass on our seed immediately after. Is this really hard to figure out?

yeah but girls can go and go.

Before I nut in my mind I'm like "I'll bust this first nut and be ready to start pounding like crazy" then I cum and I don't want anything to do with sex

wish it wasn't like that

Well, i'm not like this, usually, i just want to keep going, it maybe too intense, so if my girlfriend is on top she just keeps going. if I'm on top then i just pause a little and after a minute or so, without pulling out, I resume. But that's just me

It can also be related to the fact I truly love her, so there's that.

I think what it comes down to is whether you were interested in her or just interested in getting off. If your only interest was getting off, then once you've done it it's Mission Accomplished and off to do something else.

When I'm with someone and the relationship is going well and I'm super into her and she's super into me, then it's more like a party that never ends. Or only ends because we are exhausted or got shit to do. I get off, but I'm still into her and it's not too long before we're going at it again because the subject matter in my mind didn't change after the first go.

kek this one is reaction face gold

I'd like to think it's a primal thing. Imagine back before civilization was a thing and you could just go around raping girls if you wanted. If you didn't lose that urge after a nut literally all guys would ever do is go around raping all day all night and only stop to eat and shit.

jesus man, just that page alone is creepy as fuck

>eating girls ass while she's jerking me off after we fuck
>cum
>realize that I'm licking a shit hole
>nearly puke
>rinse and repeat that cycle

woe is me

Sex takes a lot out of men. We need the break.

sauce, pls

THE SOVIET PLOT TO ROB US OF OUR PRECIOUS BODILY FLUIDS

>yeah but girls can go and go.

That's also adaptation. The theory being, our ancestor women were sexually active with multiple partners, since that raises the child's chances of survival, having multiple dads to look after it.

>yeah but girls can go and go.

You've literally never made a girl cum, Sup Forumsro. It's okay. You'll get better eventually.

Evolution user.

We're supposed to run away and/or fall asleep so the gf can run off, get fucked bij Chad to increase her chance of reproduction.

Source?

It's called refraction period
You get really fucking tired instead of orny and your dick will be really sensative

MOAR, FAGGORINO!

Fuck off robofag n kill yourself

I feel you OP, it's so bad tat when I'm not horny I actually find girls disgusting, but hen I am, they are the best thing in the world

>Implying girls can't cum multiple times
>Implying girls want to stop after they cum

You've revealed who the virgin is here user

there is a theory that that behavior developed to facilitate group mating. When one male finishes he looses interest and leaves, making room for another male. It essentially serves the same (potential) purpose as multiple orgasms in females. In early stages of human society this was advantageous because it led to a more communal society. When no one really knows who the father or any of the kids is, everyone is gonna do their part to care for them.

keep going comic man

I must know if ugly dude gets his doll back

of any, not or any. They were primitive, but they still knew who people were.

They can go and go indeed, sometimes they need a pause. My girlfriend orgasms and keeps going, but when she cums she can't move for like 2 minutes, so I just go on top and continue

Now think of it as this. I'll drink this 1 liter bottle of water first and then I'll jug down the 5 litre one