You time travelled back to your high school

You time travelled back to your high school

What are you going to do different this time?

Nothing who cares

become the little girl

>Never become friends with her

Shut the duck up nigger. It's hungry and we need some sauce.

-Fucking more girls that were into me but I was too socially awkward to make moves on because I played shit like WoW
-Getting better grades and finishing college much earlier.

Shoot that shit up

I was homeschooled. So I'm gonna go back and try to fuck the teacher.

This

date katherine or at least fuck her
I am such a fuck my life is solely regret

huh?

fuck my friend's whore of a sister

Try to be more outgoing in general, nicer. Stop myself from giving up on weightlifting. I don't really have any other regrets.

Study and be friendless, I should have been building drones and flying to school.

Kekd

fuck the foreign exchange student

Actually talk to people

Understand that high school was a joke and that 2 weeks after graduating the only thing you take away it your closest group of friends, luckily I had a close group, but with this info.. Go fucking ham hawk and go to MIT And hit and quick liberal bitches

Not date my current girlfriend

Predict all kind of shits. Be a prophet, and fuck teenage bitches.

kill myself like i should have

Kill myself.

Take school more seriously, work out more than I did, and not be so shy.

Put effort into how I look and stop being beta
There were at least 3 cute girls who wanted the D, and I was too big a pussy to try going for it

>the fucking girls part
Fuck studying, but how much I cockblocked myself was just inhumanly possible, even the ''cool'' kids used to try to start a conversation with me, and I always beta'd my way out to hang out with losers who didn't even liked me

just to think I could had a more exciting circle of friends, fucked a lot of hot young pussy, and I just wasted all this opportunities, just makes me feel sick man

I feel ya man. I am now married to mine simple because i was to lazy to go through all the bullshit with somebody else.

Fucking stop doing/selling pain pills, relize selling drugs ant fucking cool. Fuck in the janitors closet twice instead of once. Actually go to college not become a paralegal
Lotsa regrets

Be more social and quit videogames completely

eat two pizzas like jobtron there fuck yeah

If I have to start back over from high school, I would be an hero

Fucking I was the otheR end of the spectrum partied every night didn't take seriously good way to go to tech college lemme tell ya

Not steal my best friends mom's lingerie, put it on and get caught masturbating in her bed.
People still mock be about it 12 years later.

Sounds like me
>Be on football team
>Hanging around after a game eating a hotdog
>Group of hot girls start beckoning for me to come talk to them
>Spaghetti tumbles out of my pockets uncontrollably
>Stare at them motionlessly with a mouthful of hotdog for a solid 15 seconds weighing my options
>Turn 360 degrees and walk away hoping they'll think I didn't notice
Like Jesus Christ what the fuck

buy a polaroid camera and record all the times I sucked marist brothers cock, get payout from the peoples pope

thats pretty fucking horrible, i would mock you too

Did you walk away backwards/moonwalk?

If you time traveled back, your younger self and older self will be at that point in time, that causes more problems than solves them

Succeed.

graduate faster so I wont have to be at the place for four years.

We'll save that for the sequel

I have a girlfriend and everything now and life is good, but it saddens me to think about how those were the few years of my life where I was surrounded by opportunities to nail hot girls and do cool shit every day with no obligations. And I did pretty much none of that.

Try out for wrestling. Pick up a trade. Fuck hard mode courses.

not if you want to fuck your younger self

Never date my ex and go after the one I let get away.

I'm in middle school you retard

Go to sleep grandpa

A girl was going to cheat on her Boyfriend with me, Im going to let it happen.

Smoke weed. Smoke soo much weed. Smoke all the weed.

Are you fuckers me?

Also,
> I'd keep chilling with my old friends. The ones who have completely changed and disappear from my life

> not jump to ask a popular girl out

> Stick up for myself when I was called Peter Griffin in gym class by two dickheads

> do weight training and gym from gr 9-12

> actually do my work and not get sent to some extra credit program.

Fuck high school

kek

Try harder. Get into Yale.

When I was in high school, I fucking hated it and couldn't wait for it to be over.
I don't know whether it's just nostalgia goggles, but looking back now I basically just hung out with my friends all day every day. Now university is shit, and I'm working 5 nights a week so I never do shit

Hopefully pick up on the hints that hot as fuck Puerto Rican chick with the massive tits dropped on me.

I will never forgive myself for not fucking Lorien

Study harder, work out more, and fuck bitches.
Knowing what I know now, I would have been a pussy magnet.

pretty much nailed it there bud

Aim the gun a little differently.

Learn stuff

>Be in grade 11
>Hot little QT comes to our school
>I'm one of the first people she talks to
>Become friends
>She literally asks for my phone number, draws little hearts on notes she gives me, sits on my lap whenever possible, gives me awesome tight hugs all the time, etc.
>DIDN'T FUCKING GET IT
>THOUGHT SHE WASN'T INTERESTED SOMEHOW

Wow...

yeah pretty much I agree.

I would have finished high school in two years, and finished college by 20.

Hang out with people who have similar hobbies rather than trying to force myself into the popular group. I spent my highschool years partying but I honestly wish I would have spent more time playing video games with friends who enjoyed doing so as much as I do.

I also would not cheat on my ex. I regret it everyday and I haven't found anyone who is as perfect for me as she was.

I would spend more time at home rather than going out and doing shitty, forgettable things like sitting at a friend's house and drinking. I barely see my parents anymore and I miss them dearly. I wish I would've spent more time with them when I was still young.

Even though there are things I would do differently, I don't really regret my decisions throughout highschool (except maybe the second one). I just wish I would've stayed true to myself rather than attempting to mold to the "cool kid" group. In college I'm doing exactly that, I've surrounded myself with people who have similar hobbies and I love every second of it. I don't go out and party more than once a month, instead I spend time with my close friends playing video games and shit.

TL;DR: I would go out less, play video games more, and make friends based on hobbies/interests.

Stop procrastinating till 12 am on mondays

I am in my sophomore year now lol

Fucked more girls. I was actually popular in a social misfit way, but I was horrible at reading girls. I face palm all the time when I realize that girls were into me but I didn't do shit.

try to stop that kid from killing himself
ask that girl out

Same.
I can look back and think of numerous times off the top of my head when girls wanted to do shit with me or for me to ask them out, and I cannot fathom how I did not see it. And then I'd fucking go home and be all depressed because "no girls will ever like me!"

Punch the cunt in the throat that picked on me, then fuck his girlfriend.

ITT: A bunch of stupid low grade misfits who wish they would have "fucked more girls"

not love her

cuck

I tho I was the only autisto who didn't fucked anyone in highschool, even tho I had a lot of chances ( one girl wrote a love letter for me, but beta as fuck )

Good to know there is people with similar experiences...

Lift. Play lacrosse. Never smoke weed. Fuck the girls that wanted me but was too afraid to have sex with due to the social backlash. Stop giving so much of a fuck about what other people thought of me.

You were a fucking idiot.

fuck all the girls who wanted to fuck me, but i didn't because i was too scared of stds

I know
>Mfw I relive those moments

>-Fucking more girls that were into me but I was too socially awkward to make moves on because I played shit like WoW
/thread

pretty much my experience.

i had a bunch of hot girls liking me. my school didnt have the culture of poular kids and unpopular that much.

i think about it now... and think... well i missed out on loads of puss. oh well.

It was a long ass time ago that i was in highschool... so.

Buy stock in microsoft when it first came out
Buy stock in facebook when it first came out

Be one of the many richfags that did that and live out my days without working a day in my life.

Not drop out of the highest math

Got one just like that. Did all that AND EVEN FUCKING KISSED ME AT ONE POINT.

Thought she was joking at the time, thought I wasn't good enough for her.

It will never stop hurting user.

idk maybe get in shape, eat better, and practice for the soccer team, also get a job at Block Buster b4 they went out of business, ez money and nobody went there

tfw same

actually do work, i coasted through high school and got a d average because i couldnt be bothered. and id probably lose some weight and inject a bunch of estrogen. id also pick up my reason for living rather than waste time and money on hobbies i dropped out of lack of interest. all in all, there are a lot of things i should have done in high school but hindsight is 20/20.

>kissu
>Not interested

She probably felt bad for kissing a guy and getting rejected

Look at the bright side... I guess

Wrestling in high school was one of the best decisions of my life. It whipped me into shape, taught me how to defend myself, instilled discipline, and opened me to a brotherhood. My only regret was that I didn't start sooner or take off-season camps and practices seriously.

She literally could not have been more direct without grabbing my fucking dick and saying she wanted it
I really wanted her too, I was just too retarded and mentally unprepared to accept that a girl might actually like me. I convinced myself that she couldn't possibly actually like me like that
>Tfw accidentally friendzoned my biggest crush in high school

Date the other girl. One of the biggest pivoting point in my life. I can trace a good deal of my adult life to one night. Not in some grandiose way, but a serious butterfly effect. Basically i was dating two girls, both wanted to get serious and i picked the wrong one. We dated for 2 months and the other girl got away.

I'd try

Stay on the football team, do steroids, and fuck all the bitches

kill myself

1) spend more time at home working on the major I wanted to do (design)

2) get into more fights and not put up with so much bullshit from both teachers and other students.

3) skip classes more by probably photoshop documents, meeting up with psychiatrists making up shit about how I am manic or some bullshit. If i keep the mind and experiences i have now, I probably could bullshit through high school on my own time without being there.

eh probably have more but lols at everyone who thinks they would probably be able to fuck bitches back in HS. I could care less, but I really don't regret anything like that but I got tons of blowjobs so I guess I was chill.

Turn the safety off.

Not have my mom and dad killed by a drunk and end up in foster care.

Kill self before making more social connections. Less people hurt the better.

Kill as many as I can

fuck everything

Last night was my senior prom and I missed it to push carts at the local grocery store. what the fuck am i doing, I had a hot fucking date and I threw it away for some shitty job.

Make sure i'm more ready for the changes thst will come during my senior year that way I don't spiral down into anxiety which took me from being an overall happy motherfucker to pretty sad and shit. Also would just enjoy the simple things a lot more, those days of just hanging out around the school with not a single worry were so nice. I'd just cherish them more because of how simple it was. I kinda wish i would wake up sometimed and just have to go trough a regular highschool day again. That shit was so simple and lit.

Lol, fucking loser