Old trap thread died heres new one

Old trap thread died heres new one.

old timestamp from earleir, its me.

>I'm XXY
>whole family is all D, G, and E sizes
Holy shit you were literally born for this. Also those mystical men will come trust me. I'd say start with making both a tumblr and an xhamster account, and don't ask for money at first, just shill yourself in trap threads, and try to get viewers. Views kinda grow exponentially, once you have viewers you'll have more with time, and the more you have the more will come in the future. At that point they will approach you without you doing anything special, and once there are enough of the mystical men approaching you themselves, you can make the commissioning/asking for money for pics/vids/whatever a common thing.

Moneyfag here, you in here?

faggot
sage

You look like a faggot, send me a better pic, with a current timestamp

Yes. I'm here. I don't have a paypal at the moment, my bank is in negative so I'm not certain if i can even set one up.. and I actually don't have a webcam at the moment. I can take video with my phone and pictures, that's all sadly, sorry.

still wanna see your booty :(

What is a trap like a new word for being a queer?

Can I get some more tips on handsfree?

But I would be willing to do just about anything.. Ive got several toys as well if you wanted to see that.

If you need proof I'm me I'll provide it again

This is a fucking shame.

Getting a paypal account is free but there's some burocracy into getting the money in the bank

Time stamp sucking the big one, include tits.

i want to have a trap girlfriend, and marry her if it's possible. (i'm straight k)

Can you stick one up your butt?

Picture of cock pitching tent in panties, bonus for frotting a dildo bigger than you

And i'm so sorry. id love to do this for you, I just lack the means.

Hey this is pretty neat. Good job

I was hoping for you to include your face really, since your body is good but what i find the most striking is your cute face.

So about this deal then, since you got no cam where are you from for starters? have you ever fucked for money? would you be willing to fly? the pay would be outstanding of course

can you post new pics pls

I'm sorry it was a hard angle to take. I'll try to get a better one for you, just give me a moment please.

I am from Ohio, and I have not. I'd be willing but I have no way to pay for a plane ticket.

Theres a reason why these keep dying

Is this better, or do you want more dead-on of the face?

Bumping with some trap pics

Why do I like traps so much? I have a trans coworker that wants to fuck but I keep waffling on it. I could have the real thing but it seems I'd rather go home and fap.

>the pepsi can

Quit being a pussy and go for it.

Eh, is that how you look when blowing someone? well of course id pay for the travel, are you employed right now? when i fly someone in i like to take at the very least a couple of days.

this is nice

quit being a pussy and go for it

holy shit please post more
do you have a tumblr where we can follow you? please don't be one of those traps who post on Sup Forums once then disappear forever
like this one

No I am enthusiastic about blowjobs, its tough to take the pic on my phone and see what im doing and pose well at the same time, im new at this sorry!

I am not employed, so i have plenty of free time and few obligations.

Here's a pic from shit angle and shit lighting so u dont have unrealistic expectations of me if this does happen somehow .

Quit being a pussy and go for it. Do nofap for a couple weeks and you WILL want to take her home and you WILL succeed. You'll be so horny and full of testersterone, neither of you will deny the sexiness. You'll take that bitch home and slam that boipucci. So quit being a pussy. You fap because it's easier. Quit doing that. Get the girl(boi). I believe in you. Quit being a pussy.

you have a great figure and amazing booty!

How old is this image? because this is what i have in mind right now to pay for and i know the body of someone on hormones can be fickle

.f you could make an updated version of this image with timestamp and i like what i see (front and back) ill be ready to get on the next phase of this transaction.

I'm on Sup Forums all the time pay attention you'll see me.
Only hard limits for me are vomit/blood/scat, or permanent injury. I'm very submissive and take orders well.

still cute/10

Show me dat ass in somethin frilly

that is some seriously fucking awful shopping. Stop.

>I'm on Sup Forums all the time pay attention you'll see me
I try to lurk in every single trap thread, but I've never seen you

I took that yesterday, at approx 4AM EST. I will get an updated one in just a moment. I'm rather tired right now which is why I have the dark circles, and no makeup at all.

Time stamp and tits

:(

rofl i was testing to see if anyone would notice. it took me like 5 minutes

moreeeeee about him

i will be honest with you : I find you cute and you are my kind of girl, i want a girlfriend like you.

would fuck. sauce?

that pic was yday, same me today

i'm tired so i look like shit right now im really sorry hah i just dont want to go to sleep without some other way to communicate

would pay for srs/10

thank you for all pics, i really love you

And I just noticed my phone was angled different in new pic and i look chunky but whatever. I'm 5'9 130lbs.

Hey OP if you're ever in northern mi let me know my mtf GF and I would love love to play, haha

i'm straight but i want this cock so bad! (drool)

We're really close im liking the front now i just need this same pose from the back, you do understand that i want you as a sex slave for a long weeked right? don't worry no violent or psyco shit like that i just want you to not puss out later.

Just one last pic, persevere.

Can you just stop with the fucken insecurity? I know traps must experience body disphoria, but you don't have to be this apologetic about your pics (to which everyone ITT is fapping by the way, so that might give you a general idea of their quality)
It's giving people bad vibes

you're weird

kek this nigga is gonna kidnap you

you're straight yet have a bunch of naked dudes saved on your computer to make a point? lmao good point there.

and this is why you should never hook up with anyone from Sup Forums

do you have a boyfriend ?

why? weekend sex slaves are best sex slaves.

This is fairly fucking standard over at /soc/, im surprised you guys feel nervous in here at something like this.

Who's this? Moar?

Yes I understand that. I'm a sub so I actually like being used like that. I can't handle extreme pain, but I can take a lot of fucking, and being tied up and ordered around and stuff.

like them?

I dont give a fuck about the randoms in this thread, theres a rich fag who may pay for my surgeries. That's who this thread is even for.

yeah I'm sure you do too

I'd feel comfortable with it on /soc/

Are you really that desperate that youd let a stranger use you just for money?

I love you Nikita!

what's exactly your kind of guy ?