Do you guys know that feeling of heart-break...

Do you guys know that feeling of heart-break, where for even months after a break-up you have just this hole in your chest, and this ache through your whole body? People say that kids aren't able to love. I am pretty young... But never the less, i'm going to tell you my story, and prove to all of you, kids can fall in love.

I'm pretty young... I'm a teenager, still in highschool. And i have had 2 girlfriends. Both i can prove to you i honestly loved. First one, was a beginning mutual relationship. We both liked eachother. Not till quite a while later i realized she was very religious, and had an ego. And you know, i didn't even care in the slightest. I still loved her, and convinced myself that this WAS the girl i want to marry. She out of the blue tells me she doesn't love me back. I am broken, completely shot down like a banzai plane in ww2... Kek. I cried for days after, and was broken, shattered. And we go to the same school, and i have to see her every weekday. Beg my parents to allow me to skip school the day after we break up, they say now, obviously... Pricks... the night of my break-up i dreampt of her texting me and telling me something along the lines of, "i was just joking, i still love you!" Or something along the lines of that. And i continue to dream of her for days. I was so hurt my body tried to FORCE me to be with her while i slept. I decide like 2 days later, that in 3 months, i'll kill myself, cause i don't want her to think it's her fault... So here i am, broken, and still young. Believing honestly, that i have nothing worth living for anymore. Like i just lost everything and anything i'd ever loved.

You guys want a CONT?

I just broke up with the person who not only was I dating, but was also my best friend. continue user, you can vent to me.

So here i am. Honestly believing that i'm ready to die. Ex's best friend texts me a week or so later, apologizing so much for what she put me through. Tell her i'm not even upset with my girlfriend. (Which is the truth, was never even mad at my ex). She asks me why. I say that if she isn't happy with me so be it. It's her before me. She says i have a right to be angry, and i realize that i actually do. I spend several days with just fury in my eyes toward her. Still give her unconditional kindness. But i know she can see anger in my eye. Feels surprisingly good to know that it hurts her to know that i hate her.

I regret doing that everyday now. I did something so horrible, that i will never forgive myself. I did something i promised myself i would never do to a girl...

>i hurt her

I fall for her best friend. She fell for me too. Honestly love her. Would take a bullet for her. Same as my ex. She dumped me a while back. Found out she went back with her ex. And i can't help but just have so much anger toward her. She picked me up out of the hands of death, she gave me hope. And throws me back down. But i am only angry. I most definitely DO NOT hate her.

>CONT?

Keep going bud, I'm with ya.

Both times. I had worried that i didn't actually love them, and that i only had sexual attraction. And praying to god to make sure that i loved them.

That is how i knew that i loved them. That i worried that i didn't love them

And now here i am, falling for my first GF again. I told her that i fell for her. After she asked if i did. Told her that i don't expect her to feel the same way and that's absolutely fine. Tell her that even if i did. I don't want to date in highschool. She doesn't feel the same way. Say that's absolutely fine. And that's true. I never stopped loving her. I just lost one half of it. I see love in three forms. The form of love of family, brothers and sisters, mothers, and friends. Then there's the two that are far more important. Both equal. Love of your children, and your partner. She could only have two thirds, as she isn't my child

>CONT?

OP here. If thread dies, i'll make a new one. If it dies, look at the catalog with key-word "spaghetti"

Your thread won't die bud, not while I'm here to bump it. Keep sharing? I like perspective even if it's breaking my heart.

You got my attention, OP

Thanks for helping me mate.

I'm not in speaking terms with my 2nd ex. Don't think i'll ever be again. Don't think we'll ever be again. Can't look at her anymore. Yet at the same time i keep finding myself going on facebook, checking if she's online. And how long ago she was. I know that's creepy. But i can't help it. I just miss her so much. And i feel so terrible of liking/loving two girls at the same time. It just tears you into pieces.

I think there'll be one more part. Explaining the last things.

I know you're conflicted, I believe it is possible to love multiple people at the same time. With time the one you abandon will fade, but you will have to make a conscious choice. Even if that choice is to try for a girl who's bridge you burned. That being said, continue.

At this point i am using a different IP. As it is likely i'll be banned for my age.

I at the beginning wasn't going to say my age, but i can't really explain story without saying my actual age.

I said before, i am very young. I am 14 believe it or not. Yeah yeah call me what you want... "Newfag" which i am, only been here for a year. Or a "youngfag" which i am. But the moral to the story is. Never limit someone and think they honestly can't love someone just because they're young. Cause i can honestly say to all of you that love isn't something you develop later in life. And i know that forever i'll love these two people. No-matter how they've hurt me. And i forgive them. Always keep an open mind. I know most of you will call me a faggot for being young. But to those of you that think differently. And have an open mind, which on the contrary i think you can only be born with. Never forget to be kind to people no-matter what. Cause at some point you will reflect on your character, and realize how much of a dick you've been. I know i have been terrible to people. And i regret it. And to those of you who hate me for being a kid, i feel sorry for you

Wow, didn't see that coming. Look kid, you'll be alright, you seem to have a good handle on the situation and you're mature enough. Thanks for venting to me and anyone who may be lurking, even though it's all anonymous I'm glad you could get that off your chest and got to pour your heart out.

That "hole in your soul" is just you thinking with your amigdala instead of cerebral cortex. It's normal and you'll grow out of it.

Thanks user, i really do appreciate that. You are one of the few intelligent people i have seen on this god-forsaken board. cheers nigger

I just broke up about a month back, feels so good man. But I didnt give a shit about all the materialistic bullahit she idolized.

I don't know that feeling, despite having been through worse. It's called not being a little bitch.

Nah I ain't so smart user. I just botched my relationship knowing full well it was going to end like this. I'm the master of being a shitty person.

Oh by the way man. I know now that i'll live. It's shit. Really shit i mean. But i can live through this. Don't worry about me, i'll be okay.

Haha i know user. But what can i say. I AM A LITTLE BITCH. I'm venting on the Sup Forums board. How couldn't i be?

Btw, how about your story mate? I'd like to hear yours

Remember man. You can always change yourself for the better. Just be a self-righteous faggot all over the internet. That's the first step Lol

>months after a break-up
>implying anyone on Sup Forums has been in a relationship.

You banned yet?

Nah, still here

This thread is balls. Yall are a bunch of crybabys. You should've killed yourself

Nope. Every person on Sup Forums has had a relationship.

>what do you think bodypillows are for?

Love you too babeiiii

The gods have spared you, young one

I think they saw my dubs mate. Also...
Checkem

just lost the girl of my dreams
it's okay user, it gets better one day