Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums

>last friday i went to a funeral for the first time
>mom of my dad's coworker had died and he wanted to show support
>granddaughter is qt 3.14 and we're both 19
>though she cried a lot in there, she also had a good laugh while our families were talking
>her dad is a very cool guy, told me stories about when he went to war, and looked like he felt better talking to me/us.
>i knew the girl had a boyfriend but he wasn't there with her.
>i tried to look at her as much as possible, not sure if she noticed, but didn't actually talked to her in private
>we said bye with a kiss on the cheek
>back home i found her facebook right away, but didn't want to add her that quickly
>her boyfriend looks like a total gym jerk while I'm a geek, nerd, gamer, 8.8/10, virgin
>I started to add some of her friends to get some mutuals
>I fucking wanna steal her from that guy

Help me \b\ how should I proceed. I have a pretty good idea but it's always nice to hear opinions. Also drop your lesbians webms

Obviously the best thing to do is ask for advice on Sup Forums you fucking beta autist fag

It's free ;) why wouldn't I

you want to "steal" somebody's girlfriend. you are that fucking guy. you massive piece of shit of a human being, please kys.

Well just add her and say hey

Advice from me is always free.

Outbench her BF and then he will give you her, trust me

He obviously doesn't deserve her. I must free her from his chains :)

how can i download and save that .webm?

also related pics vids?

Fuck off chad

Dude wtf how're u even using a computer

please be fucking bait... what makes you think he doesn't deserve her? what makes you think that YOU DO? you obviously have a delusional and inflated self image. she just had a family member die, and you are going to try and take advantage of her being vulnerable like that? just fucking kill yourself... jesus fucking christ...

not anymore faggot cough up $10

>he doesn't know how Sup Forums get's their girls

Okay, i have no idea if he deserves her or not. But I'm tired of being a virgin and I don't want to fucking pay a whore. If I can do it I will, and if I can't at least I fucking tried

Get a whore it's easy and cheaper

Lesson: if you think you "deserve" another person, you're a piece of shit. If you think you deserve her more than whoever she's already involved with, you are a fucking massive smelly piece of shit. Reconsider your autistic smut delusions

how do you reduce your decisions to either: 1) pay a whore; 2) try and steal somebody's gf?

you know there are other ways to get laid, right?

Craigslist

>8.8/10
>Virgin
Sure, buddy.

explain, pls

hell yeah... been there and done that, brother.

He's most likely -5/10

Have you ever heard of social anxiety?

Lol what a load of bull shit

have you ever head of being a sociopath? how did you even come up with the 8.8/10 figure?

Is there anymore of them? Those two are hot

It doesn't matter how good looking you are if you can't build up the courage to face a stranger and get her to notice you. But that's done already.

Honest self rate

so you don't have the balls to approach somebody, but you have the balls to friend mutual friends on facebook so you can try and "steal her" somehow? get a fucking life.

And what's wrong with sociopaths?

:| yeah, i fucking bet.

>Honest

Honest my fucking ass.

If you're an "8.8/10" even with social anxiety you could've fucked a girl right now

Quit lying because you're behind a computer screen.

Stop being such a faggot. You dont knoe the guy. You wait your turn, which will be never beta fag

I don't fucking go out. I do Photoshop works and website editing to earn money from home. I don't know anyone in my city...

If you can steal her, good for you. If she's able to be stolen then she really doesn't care for him. Go for it.

autistic comment award. You beta fucking creep

Then go out instead of trying to steal some other guys girlfriend, you autistic fuckboy.

Craigslist buddy use it to have sex with anyone or anything

Kek

sounds like you're a real catch. she will definitely leave her bf for you........

I went to the park once and sat there alone, watching people passing by. Everyone seems to be minding their own business.

There's so many chicks out there. Stop being a beta and find one who doesn't have a man already.. Seriously falling for chicks who already have guys is just an excuse kissless virgins use to continue their kissless life.

Go meet a chick that doesn't have a boyfriend bitch. Also you will never successfully steal her unless you're significantly better than him. If he goes to the gym and you don't.. newflash: You aren't better than him. He takes care of his body. Sounds like you don't.

Why not find a chick that doesn't have a boi-frend? Waddup.

LoL your parents shielded you from experiencing funerals until you were 19 LoL

Bernie voter detected

If this is OP than lol. But I'd bet this is bait. 7/8 mate, just great.

Hahhahahaha

solid 5/7 bait

you just don’t deserve her, and if she fancies you (low probability) she doesn’t deserve her bf.

my advice: grow some balls, if are ugly get smarter, if are ugly and dumb then please, please don’t get laid, stick with masturbation.

Just buy a fleshlight or a onshore faggot

You fucking niggers, you know what. I don't give a flying fuck of what you think. Just wanted to make the thread and have a laugh at your answers. Thanks 4 the keks

No shit because it's a park faggot go to a bar/pub

post pic we are the decider of the rate

Cared enough to post telling us that you don't care... you confused on the meaning of not caring goofy boi

Just add her if you want to
But you are making sand castles man, you're just going to spend a lot of energies on something that will just provide you some good faps.
Maybe you can try to hang out with her when she is over with her boyfriend (and btw you are kind of an idiot for just judging people on physical appearance)

Reroll

There you go. It's me maario

Nah m80 wheres that $10

I'm going to call you a faggot because this is Sup Forums. You're a faggot. Faggot

punchable-face/10

What makes you think she'd want to date siamese identical twins

thanks, dude :D

Cuz were not your personal army faggot, hope that guy cracks your jaw , so u know shit ain't rly sweet,

But seriously tho just find another girl

4/10 no offense but are the kind of boy that would probably say “sorry my fault” if someone crash ur parked car

6/10 if u weren’t retarded

just give up kid, even if u were brad pitt a girl likes confidence, the other possibility is just look for an autistici girl, nice couple u gonna be

Dis massive cock I gave yo mamma last night

>Total gym jerk

>8.8/10

>Nerd

Shut up beta faggot stop being jealous of whAt a real man conquered.
Also calling your self a gamer is the gayest 12 year old fuck boy thing to do. Who isn't a "gamer" weirdo? I live in infantry barracks and every room has a gaming PC and a console so stop acting like just cuz you have no social skills muscle mass and bad vision you can use "gaming" as a quirky little defining point for your empty life.

>this fucking thread
OP you have a lot of growing up to do. You're self-centered, narcissistic, and have a poor understanding of relationships. But you're 19, so that's basically par for the course. Just take an honest, hard look at yourself and try to quell that ego so you don't get the shit beaten out of you/don't have to cringe too much when you're older and remembering this shit.

I think the term you're looking for is Narcissistic

Find a nice girl, spend the evening with her... What's so hard about that?

This is some Minority Report shit. Do we kill OP for the future good of civilization now or do we wait for some state to pony up millions of dollars for this guy's future deathrow stint?

Hey, can I get a link of the first video, I can't do webms while on mobile.

Alright Sup Forumsro, since everybody else here has been such fucking pussy faggot gay ass white knight homo bitch faggot fuck retard dipshit dumbhead fuckshits I will give you your glorious orders.

>1. Add her on facebook ASAP you you still have your fucking faggot shit in common to talk about from your gay ass funeral experience you had together
>2. Talk about your faggot ass conversations you already had or whatever. Talk about how you liked this and that and omg that was so funny so sad...etc
>3. GO TO A FUCKING MOVIE
>4. Pay really really really close attention to her. SHE ALREADY LIKES YOU. YOU WILL NOT ATTEMPT TO TOUCH HER OR MAKE ANY FUCKING ADVANCES UNTIL I TELL YOU TO. BY THIS POINT YOU SHOULD HAVE MADE ZERO FUCKING ADVANCES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER. AT THIS POINT SHE IS JUSTIFYING EVERYTHING THAT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN IN HER HEAD, IF YOU ATTACK PREMATURELY SHE WILL RETREAT.
>5. Death to traitors and heretics, she is yours by the emperor's will
>6. take her somewhere to sit and talk about the movie.
>7. keep talking until she says it is time for her to go home.
>8. if you have made ANY advances by this point I will fucking cut your face off.
>9. you are about to hug her then kiss her. Pray to your Lord for his support, blessings are with your for destroying her barbarian shit retard boyfriend.
>10. you will pull up to her house
>11. you will talk to her outside of your car until she decides it is time to go
>12. you will hug her a little bit longer then normal, you will keep one hand on her waist and place your other on her neck/face and kiss her.
>.13 victory is yours

Gott Mit Uns

Do you think I do it because of jealousy? Life gave me the opportunity and I'm just rolling with it. Also yes I said gamer, don't see anything wrong on that.

Too soon with that advice, user. Tsk tsk.

Poor boy, you should die before you reproduce
>greentext

you have never used your penis have you

You don't fucking get it, do you? We're ripping on OP because we know exactly what kind of person he is and therefore that there's no way in hell this girl will go for him.

Fucking love you, little homo, imma copy paste this shit and study each move. Thx nigger

>don't fucking look at her too much. Don't fucking stare into her eyes, don't try to play footsie, don't fucking touch her, never fucking tell her you like her, just talk, do stuff then KILL KILL KILL. Infiltrate and destroy.

Gott Mit Uns

Kill yourself

Hug? Lol, just lol this troll...

dubz don't lie

I just don't get why you are defending the civilians against a Sup Forumstard. do you jack off to being a homo defending traitor? fucking newfag

Alright, so listen here. What you need to do is find out everything about her, stuff like: Does she have a cat? What's her favorite colour? Can she sleep through her parents being brutally murded? After that you start killing off her family one by one and attend each funeral until you have the balls to ask her on a date.

you're the one balls deep in fake ass nigger pop culture you race mixing kike

These are my favorite threads
Everything fails

>my fucking sides
>cant breath

sauce?

You envy what he has and see a chance to ascertain it. It won't work but it's a free country do What you want.

"I'm a gamer" is like saying "I own a cell phone". Yeah guy, we all do. Its not special nor does it define you.

Gotcha

Damn OP is getting ripped apart

Deep inside i wanna do this so bad, that'll be beautiful

I know,
i know.. oh shit waddup

beta as fuck

Rolling for nerdy stalker, never gets laid

No worries m8, getting noticed by b-senpai is all that matters. Threads with no replies at all are no fun

This is not good advice bro. Download some real social dynamics shit if you need girl advice. You want to be constantly touching her and shit to make her comfortable with it when you move in for the kill. You'll get rejected quick with a "i have a boyfriend" or "we're just friends" if you surprise her with that shit.

Then again, to try is better than to sit at home and masturbate to her facebook. So whatever makes you give it a shot. Still, highly recommend finding a single chick because it will increase your odds of success significantly.

Eliot-Rodger-with-glasses/10