LiLiGameuse.com/?id=1226107
youtu.be/dPiEVyd3-4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they're hot as fuck

Build a wall

Build a wall

Emotionally unstable

butthurt virgins detected

hot till about 32 then they, FALL OFF the chart.

Wow u dare defy trips

I disagree...I see so many hot latinas in their 30s and even 40s

Really not many of them look like this
When they're younger they usually do.
Few maintain the attractiveness as they age

Most Mexican, Dominican, etc. women I see all end up getting round a bit and their heads just...I dunno. They get this onion looking fat face even when they're body is decent.

It's a total swing or miss with them I think.

This

They rape just the same as the rest

I'd say they are the exception to the rule. Far more older Latinas do not age well. I've seen only a handful of milfs.

would smash

trips demands a wall

only ones around here are 4 ft. nothin' oompaloompas. they look like walking oil drums

LiLiGameuse.com/?id=1226107

ven 1 mex 2 dom nigger 3

This

I prefer Latinas than whites
oh man... dat asses
hnnnng

Where do you live? I've seen plenty of older Puerto Rican women who are hot, I think Latinas have a better chance of aging well if they haven't lived in poverty for most of their lives.
splendid meme

Every Latina I've ever fucked:

>annoying overplayed accent when saying native words
>constant yammering over "ma heritage"
>fucking hoop earrings
>always too much perfume
>smaller ass than should exist
>smelly pussy
>VERY tight pussy

The middle one looks white as fuck....

Latina and asian women are a lot like lawn furniture. When they start aging, they start to fall apart. 32 is a little young, more like mid forties...

>nigger
she's not nigger... maybe for 'murricans
definitely latina.

Left: Looks like an actual Hispanic pretty hot nice tits
Middle" Looks like a white girl who speaks Spanish
Right: Looks like a nigger.

I'm American and she wouldn't be considered black here

I love latinas, when i went down to L.A for vacation there where so many beautiful latinas and mixed girls

dat gif omfg

Strongly anti-abortion. Wear a condom. Good pussy tho

Yes

latinas come in all shapes and colors, you moron. It's a cultural denomination, not a racial one

?
I'm a Hispanic living in the USA and that is a nigger not a Hispanic

Plz M8

Where are you from?

Yeah on the lines of this.

They're great if you can find one who isn't constantly on an emotional rollercoaster.

How many times do we have to have this exact fucking thread? Same picture, same questions, same responses

It's better than trap threads

O well then I would like an Argie or Spaniard.

Everything else is pretty shit.

>being this boring

Does anyone know where I can get some really good Mexican food in NYC?

hella worthless.

This

What? Mexicans are annoying as fuck just like the rest of them
Argies have dat qt Italian influenced Spanish and Spniards are Latin America on Steroids

Kill yourself brah I don't want some annoying gf.

Thick latinas are hot af tbh.

I doubt you have any experience with women of any type, you're just memeing

They all should sit on my cock

They look like gremlins whose only reason for living is to breed more gremlins.

kekd
still would fuck merciless.

Ok sure then faggot.

I love thick Latinas but I see better than this on a daily basis

I'd still fuck the shit out of those chicks, though

Well you are not wrong

But that is pretty much all women except some look decent and some look like monkeys.

Do Latinas have stinky feet?

i used to love the movie gremlins. its still ok but not the best movie I've ever seen. anyway. i met this girl who also loves the movie gremlins. she said that it reminds her of her childhood. and for some reason the mogwai really turn her on. i ask how thats possible. the mogwai have absolutely no sexual features. no rounded ass, no raised breasts, no genetalia of any type. could it possibly be the fact that they transform into those slimy green gremlins? what is it? she refused tell me. i spent many nights afterwards watching gremlins and hoping maybe to get turned on a little bit. one night i got half a chub but I've since realized that was most likely just the air conditioner. eventually i couldnt take the mystery anymore. i MUST know what turns her on about the movie gremlins, if for no other reason than i want to be able to fuck a mogwai in the comfort of my own home. why should she be able to get so turned on by gremlins but I'm not even allowed to experience it? i corner her. she backs up. scared. my slow approach has her shaking and asking, "logan, whats gotten into u?" i tell her this is the end of the line. she must tell me why gremlins makes her pussy drip. here and now is the time or she will die by my average sized cock. I can tell that she's finally about to tell me, she's finally about to break. she takes a deep breath and dramatic music begins to play from the lunch room loud speakers across from mrs. shabotski's 5th grade class ( this was the song: youtu.be/dPiEVyd3-4k [Open] ) above the dulcid tones she tells me the thing i swore never to repeat. but i will tell it to you hear bros. i will tell it to you from my death bed. i will tell you the sexiest thing I've ever heard. that girl lets the real life gizmo live in her pussy. shit gets wild after midnight

kill em all

TL:DR Faggot.

Monkeys really that's only black ppl that look like monkeys, Latina woman are perfect u just need to give them all the attention and they would look like a sexy fuking milf wen she 40

What the fuck does that mean?

All Mexican women cheat 10000%

Pimp and profit!

>Monkeys really that's only black ppl that look like monkeys
Kek I know that is what I was implying

>Latina woman are perfect u just need to give them all the attention and they would look like a sexy fuking milf wen she 40
Ehh I guess
I don't have anything againt latins plus Latin/white mixes come out Bleached anyways

Niggers are the real problem with this world
>These things look normal under the industrial makeup known as nigger skin

Too long didn't read

this is the stupidest analogy i've ever read.
>latina and asian women are a lot like cars, when they start aging, they start to fall apart.
>latina and asian women are a lot like bridges, when they start aging, they start to fall apart.
>latina and asian women are a lot like women, when they start aging, they start to fall apart.

that's not fair, of course they don't look right with albinism

THEE PAAAIN

Model model model

They would look normal with nigger skin.

Get out nigger we don't like your kind here.

That's what I was implying, you aspie

And I'm white

Show tits.

I have a cock

You really are an aspie

Faggot.

Butthurt sperglord faggot

best picture ive seen in a while

Double nigger duck dick sperm drinking edge lord faggot motherfucker whale fetishiser

Love mine.

It does look pretty bad ass

I'm requesting this one day.

how does her butthole smell?

imagine white people black you degenerate

You mean Black face?
You mean no huge Black nose? You mean no nigger forehead? You mean no nigger coal eyes? You mean not pube hair on their head?

Black skin is still disgusting though.

pic related?

Fugggggg :DDDDDD

the hottest black girls are those with "white" faces, where the fuck have you been