Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

I recently got laid off and need $2 more dollars for a medium pizza

idk how i'm gonna pay rent, but all I'm asking for is $2 USD.

Www.paypal.me/arsh

No, ffs, I can't even choose the pizza you get.

if you send enough, and its edible. I'm down lol. Just need to eat.

Why not get something at the grocery store with what you have. You'll also get more than 1 meal out of it

oh shit, whaddup

not sure how much $3 at the grocery store can get me

You in Canada?

yup

5 dollar pizza sounds like shit. go buy some rice with katchup. best meal right there

if only i could afford that lol

it says on his link why even ask

Rice is like $0.99

The 5 dollar hot n ready pizza at little ceasars actually isn't too bad, for only 5 bucks

where do you live that sells rice for that cheap? or are you talking about like non cooked rice because that only comes in big bags near me.

it sounds like heaven to me right now tbh.

Canada, and yeah I meant uncooked rice. For like 1 or 2 dollars you get a big ass bag of it.

It'll last more than 1 meal

grocery stores closed now, but I'll go tomorrow. Thanks. Still need some money for tonight tho.

Eat well, my friend

Only suggested the grocery store cus I'm layed off too and basically been broke as fuck for a few weeks now. I'd give you the money but I literally don't have it. Not in the bank or paypal anyway.

jesus christ i love you.

>wants pizza now
>can't wait until tomorrow to get 50 servings of rice
this is why you're fat and poor, you fucking faggot

how much did you get op

What about 40 instead

Fuck you asshat. Go earn your money the correct way like the rest of us. Solicaist cancer

#humpfortrump

Get a fucking paypal.com account you fucking loser.

why would you give op 40?

$10

Idk why not. Hes hungry isnt he

op is too lazy to go panhandling. let the cuck starve

What are you niggers doing, do you want Sup Forums to become a place where people come to beg/scam for money? If you keep actually sending money this place will be full of these shitty threads

If you can afford it I will be indebted to you. I'm not trying to make anyone else a poorfag, so if you can I would really appreciate it, but if you can't It's completely okay.

how are you going to get that from PayPal to cash, OP? PayPal card or transfer to bank?

I would drop a few dollars but PayPal isn't anonymous and it's signed up under my real name. I wish you the best, though.

Dude i would if i could. Seriously. Not having enough for pizza is the true struggle. Stay safe my canadian bro.

Gee it seems a lot of anons always are in need of two dollars for pizza what a coincidence

This dude will give you a free sandwich.

paypal to bank to card and then pay. Thanks for wishing me good luck tho man. Same to you.

Sounds like time for a Canadian meet up. Get together, brain storm ideas for jobs, make connections, build up resumes and help a Sup Forumsro out to get back on his feet.

Just get some Top Ramen OP. Cheap and will last you a some meals! All you need is hot water.

all out, and grocery store is closed.

that sounds great, but also like a pipe dream lol.

Can't OP just suck a dick or two for some cash? Five bucks each and you can get the pizza, a 2 liter of your favorite soda, and have a buck or two left over.

It could happen. Best way to help in the long term is to bring someone in need back up again.

not happening lol. Anyways I'm too socially akward to figure out how to whore myself out.

this is dumb just wait till the morning.