Gf's super pissed about something or other, dubs or pics that makes me laugh decides reply

Gf's super pissed about something or other, dubs or pics that makes me laugh decides reply

info: guy stared at her at a light, I think it's not a biggie

"Baby, why do you think the male g spot is in the ass?" "Certainly doesn't feel like it

That's gonna be you someday baby

I just watched a feminism cringe video today where the girl said that interrupting her is a form of sexual harassment. That sounds like your girl.

Send her this

She wants attention

>sides
I agree

Keep going nigger, I gotta get my fill of this

Sound crazy. Post her lewd newdz

Don't mind me, just lurking

Ive decided to go with a nigger dick your pussy no longer satisfies me

Fucking Christ dude just leave her she's awful
"You don't have to agree but don't disagree."
>overly passive aggressive
>claims to have dropped it but continues
Nigga she's bit from a stand up comedy set

Rolling

Trips get, post moar fags, she thinks I'm ignoring her

Rolling

"Did his eyeball penetrate you?"

You're a bitch i love your moms cum sucking mouth

Ask her: "Have you ever had a poop so long that if you stood up and looked back between your legs it'd look like you had a weird brown tail?"

My current girlfriend attempts to be a dramatic retard like this sometimes. I instantly shut her down, tell her to shut up or fuck off and leave me alone. Now a days instead of being a dramatic idiot she just complains she can't speak to me freely and feels like I don't care. In which I respond, "I don't care enough to sit around and listen to your constant fucking bitching." And then she gives up. The odd time she tells me I'm horrible in one way or another, then I tell her if she wishes to pack her things and leave I won't object, she will then apologize once she's cooled off. If you can implement this circle of events they get trained to it pretty well, and makes life a lot less stressful.

Let me piss in your ass to make up

Nightmares for weeks, thank you user

so fucikngg close

Cthulu as my witness ill rape any animal you by in the future

Roll

Roll

>quads get
I've been doin this but she's on some new mess or something so she's trying to be relevant to me again

All these wasted gets.

>Actually yes I have. My Uncle Larry used to touch me when I was younger. The insatiable lust in his eyes as he'd fondle me is a look I'll never forget. I would whimper as he buried his dick in my tight asshole. In time, I learned to love our weekends together. We still fuck to this day. This is my way of leaving you, I'm eloping with Uncle Larry and becoming my own aunt.

Winrar

O shit waddup

Listen you stupid whore. I'm tired of this bull shit. Tonight imma bend you over and fuck your ass until you bleed. And then you're going to rim me.

Roll

Roll

rolling

baby I wouldn't have cared if you got out of your car and fucked him.

Rolllllll

Reroll

She's calling me, pick up or no

Roll up the rim

This sounds kind interesting user, get more details.

Dubs get

Jesus christ you guys are idiotic assholes, especially you OP. Also a fag but thats a given

This

What a crazy bitch

I'm breaking up with you

Reroll

op stop being a faggot there has already been a winrar, post reply or gtfo

nah

all this over a guy looking at her? What the fuck?

Rereroll

Rolling for this, but add 'so don't sweat the little shit.'

Rollll

No do not pick up

kek, she liked the guy so much
"he made me feel violated" and stuff

Are you guys on good terms user? Like why are you treating her like a jackass? Is she fat and ugly?

Must do the do

Im about to waste some dubs

Babe, listen, I get uncomfortable too when gay guys state at me.

Is it safe to assume I'm being violated? No, people are people. Get over it.

Nigger

You're an emotionally abusive person

you about to be single bro

Last roll

What happened to these subs Op you better deliver

dude this girl is legit insane, she probably thinks she was raped because the dude stared at her. holy crap. get rid of her lmoa

Roll

Dat boi did nothing wrong

Get back in the kitchen.

Reroll

what's going on in here?

Dubs, OP post that pic

Rolling for get back in the kitchen.

nice

Kek. And if dubs add and suck my dick

I've already heard too much lmao

I posted the "roll" and but I can't attach until I can censor my full name

fucking roll

Make the Milky Way Great Again

and bring me a beer

He probably was thinking "god damn..look at dat bitch she got dem cottage cheese titties. Hate to be the homie who has to nut on dem"

I agree with this person. Please grow a pair of balls and learn to treat your girlfriend right. She may be a little sheltered but what matters is that the feelings she has are real. If she is freaked out by something you should be supportive to the best of your ability.

Your girlfriend will feel cornered eventually and probably cheat on you if she feels she can't talk to you. Then you'll blame her for being a slut instead of acknowledging your shortcomings.

Whinner

Dunz care, sick of it and down to 'ave a kek

I agree why not just comfort her? she's gf ya no?

you got him wrong baitfag, he was saying for OP to message her "You're an emotionally abusive person"

what kinda bullshit gives excuses for cheating. this is honestly the most autistic reply i have seen in a while

you need to stop hunting for chicks outside of your schools guidance counselors office

Tits or gtfo

Dont put your dick in crazy you fucking retard.

I disagree. If he told her she was fat, ugly, stupid, useless, or anything insulting to lower her self esteem, he would be. But if someone just acts retarded and you don't want to hear it, and vocalize it, that's not abuse. Especially if you give them the option to leave without repercussion.

OP here. You guys don't understand. Last week she had a panic attack at the zoo because a giraffe looked at her "creepally " and she has to go to the hospital. She's fucking insane when she goes off her anti-psychotics, but she puts out more when she's off them. So I just fuck with her. She doesn't remember after one of these fits.

You're retahded
Not even the same guy but in a situation where a women is not enjoying the relationship they cheat
That's what the guy was saying
Not that it's ok for her to cheat

Deliver any time, OP

Bullshit OP, she's trying to call still