All hail Jon Targaryen

All hail Jon Targaryen

no

Vikings is better.

In all seriousness, though, I've heard people say this. I watched all of season 1 with my neighbor and Jesus christ it was awful on every level. No redeeming factors

*Jon Snow

dumbass

Ragnar is a fucking idiot, he was getting played more than a fiddle by that king. It annoyed me so much I stopped watching it

Way past your head

I think he was teasing you

Or he didn't watch the last episode and not understand what is going to happen

The last episode doesn't really explain any of that R+L=J stuff. People know about that because they read the books or went on the Internet for 10 minutes and googled "who's jon snows mom"

And now his watch is ended

Vikings is better.

Time to lead wildlings south.

And now his watch is ended
He was the only man who could have make westeros greet again.

you have no taste.

jij bent er vroeg bij

Bazingaa!

give me some of that chinese medicine

What about Tyrion Targaryan

Jon Baratheon you mean

What are the guys guarding in the tower? If Ned did found the offspring from his sister and that one dude he would have to lie to protect him, hence Jon Snow. If people knew Jon was a Targaryen they would kill him. So he lied and said it was his bastard. So Jon can ride the dragons

Fuck off shill.

Just wait until tomorrow during normal business hours when all of the HBO-paid shills come online and start spamming non-stop GoT threads. What a fuvking shitty show that you have to build a fake buzz for it.

All hail Azor Ahai!

Oh I thought you meant last weeks episode my b

the only thing that surprised me was the umbars handing over rickon

did not see that coming

This show is over. Jon Snow will sit in the Iron Throne.

Me neither. I knew rickon was coming back this season, but I didn't know it'd be like that. Kids probably toast unless Ramsay dies soon. It was pretty obvious as soon as they walked in though

Not just him. Him and his aunt danaerys and his uncle tyrion will be their hand

He's right. The got posts are pretty much non-stop during the day, then stop at night. It feels like shills.

Jon Snow is the offspring of Rhaegar Targaryen and Lyanna Stark