Cringe Thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bWR3GwF5OLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uZ4pWWTxBuo
gottacatchthemall1.deviantart.com/?offset=20#comments
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we get it, you vape.

not sure if cringe or winning

Why the fuck is that guy having trouble finding friends? He looks like every dude I hung out with in high school.

he looks like a doucher

alpha

Fucking sausage fingers

omg

Just imagine how massive that motherfucker has to be to have fingers that fat.

Say no more
youtube.com/watch?v=bWR3GwF5OLQ

Fucking niggers

%100 real ... Angus beef!

Hint: He's wearing two bandanas

That's what I'm saying. Do you not remember high school? But then again, I went to high school in the 90's. We all dressed like that back then.

>10 kids
>5 baby daddies

How much you willing to bet she's HIV positive?

not so much cringe kind of whatev. . .

lolol

How much you willing to bet she's the first of an offshoot species?

"Women are innocent delicate flowers that would never do anything wrong unless they where led into it" thinks every court Judge ever while handing them the least sentence, because equality only works one way.

>when girls shave their eyebrows off so that they can paint on fake ones
>"I'm not like the other girls. I'm a real woman"

you miss that that pussy still tasty and disease-free? Thats o.k., reading is hard

Only men judges do this bullshit. Most female judges can see through the bullshit and are actually a lot harder on their sex.

I win

At least one of her nigglets will play for a minor nba team.

i bet it smells awful there.

Not sure that qualifies, pretty fucking hilarious actually.

I was drunk at the bar once and was randomly saying hi to people. Said hi to a guy who looked exactly like this and he proceeded to follow me around, even into the bathroom, for like an hour exclaiming that he "wasn't fucking gay!"

Ever see those Adam the Alien videos or whatever the fuck his name was?

I'd bet everything I have in my wallet because I'm positive... HIV positive.

Faggot

Also, nice trips

faggot

Feel free to contribute, then.

>rancid swine

youtube.com/watch?v=uZ4pWWTxBuo

My fucking sides.

I feel like every bar has "that guy." I wonder what would happen if we put all of the "that guys" in one bar together?

gottacatchthemall1.deviantart.com/?offset=20#comments

Made me cum so hard

>Get molested by mom and her myriad of boyfriends
>She got life in prison

I'm confused by these women who get off easily. Hell, the rape itself is a pretty serious fucking charge, plus she (I assume) got charged with distribution, among other shit.

Wow get on a higher level

i wonder if these threads make anybody feel better about his own miserable existence.

fuck you people for trying to dictate whats acceptable. you guys are fucking nazis.

Blech.

>follow your blie

What the fuck does that tattoo say?

It's just sad, because if a man claimed to be raped, he would be laughed out of the police station and courtroom. And on top of that, a lot of times dudes are convicted without any real evidence except for the woman's testimony. Not to mention, in general, guys are just seen as complete ignorant, raping, cruel assholes more and more as the whole misandry movement picking up.

nucular fisson

what a hero

>tldr
>faggot

I know these have been around for years but fuck I can't believe some of this shit.

"I'm not like other girls!"
>proceeds to dress like every other alternative girl on the planet.

Yep... I literally cringed at this one.

Smooth

>this is bait

I dunno, they went outside, probably had fun, and aren't feeling superior about themselves through a cringe thread.

Could be worse.

not at all

If a grown man told me he was raped by a woman, I would laugh my fucking ass off.

So real..let me just..cover my face completely but not well enough for you to tell you would never be into me..

Fucking cringe.

man that girl is fucking awesome to actually respond to all of that

My father is a pastor so he gets to live in a parsonage paid for by the church. So, he rents out the rooms in his house to individual tenants. Last year I was renting his basement room and came out of my room to find him holding a pair of my roommates panties and was just in time to witness him taking a big ol' nasally whiff. He is also married on top of being a pastor.

Talk about awkward. I blackmailed his ass and got a 3DS out of it though.

>Only quality weed my friend ;)

Would be much better if she told him to to fucking cool it.

pls respond

>uses facial hair to accentuate false features.

>Muh jawline!!1!

posting deviantart cringe

1/13

> Don't ignore me you rancid swine
Alpha as fuck lol

2/13