Anyone have more?

Anyone have more?

yea i have the whole set

i came

this isnt even a good one

willing to share?

bump for more

yea, motherless / GV99750CA

all the information you need is in my screencap m8.
there are plenty of good torrents around still. no need for me to waste time uploading.
YW though

and if you do get the torrent, the best video is korn's coming undone. its the second song of the set, so cruise to halfway.
but i have busted at least 81 nuts to that.

chris, how does it feel to be so bad at your job that you're reduced to spamming advertisement on Sup Forums in a desperate attempt to get customers (which you don't have)?

you've been spamming these adverts for a long time, chris
has anyone actually bought your overpriced sets? I'd guess that not many have, and certainly not anyone from here, so I'm wondering why do you even bother
obviously nobody gives a shit about your "work"

where tf is the torrent

chris, how does it feel to be so bad at your job that you're reduced to spamming advertisement on Sup Forums in a desperate attempt to get customers (which you don't have)?

has anyone actually bought your overpriced sets? I'd guess that not many have, and certainly not anyone from here, so I'm wondering why do you even bother

Last i got