A couple weeks ago...

A couple weeks ago, a guy that used to live in my town started threatening a young girl on a post threatening to call the police and children and youth services to have her kid taken away. She was defending a guy who had parked his car and walked to the front of it to look at the price on mulch and had his young child stay in the car. He took it really far, and if I knew how to attach more screenshots, I would.

I stepped in, knowing who he was, told him to back off, and he wasn't a moral authority, since he used to buy young kids, myself included, booze.

I woke up for work and found a TON of messages from him.

I got a little amusement by sending back a couple of responses, and editing a pic of him as my profile pic, and screenshotted the convo and posted it on my Facebook, kind of as a, "wtf is with this psycho"type of thing.

Since then, him and his wife have messaged me from 14 different accounts, he's messaged family members, my wife, friends, he's reported my posts talking about the situation and got me thrown in Facebook jail for 4 days. He's posting non stop about me in a local group, and he now lives in Georgia. I'm in Bradford PA. Him and his wife are absolutely obnoxious.

He's said multiple times he's coming up here to fight, and then says he'll send family after me. I'm not worried about that, he's a coward, and weighs 130.

I got a background check on him and have some fun info.

Anyone want to have a little fun helping me get this guy off mine and my family's backs?

I'll post more screenshots if needed, but I'm an old ass "31", so someone might have to tell me how to post them all.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/7Cmsj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Link ?

I'm the op. A link to what?

post moar

link to the fb page

Marshall-Faircloth/100009070400309

fucking Sup Forums won't let me post the link that's the end part

dude looks like a tweaker and mentally unstable wether using or not, and the triple punch... id put 50 bucks on dude touches guys and or girls when they are asleeep

my advice is to not piss them off, just get a restraining order and get some mace
now thats over... tits or fuck?

NYPA faggot.

show tits

marshalllovejamie?fref=ts

just do the facebook dot com before that

The original post was deleted by an admin. I only have the screenshots I saved for the girl because he blocked her after this. Didn't know he'd start all of this. Posting a link to my Google drive with the messages he sent me.

OP is a man stupid

White Knight level: Blames running into walls on other people's bad karma.

Someone give him a really nice trophy to shut him up.

NYPA

wrong op is grill

System won't let me post the link.

Any ideas?

As a thank you

nice dinner plate nipples, now post thumb in asshole

She's sleeping, wouldn't appreciate it.

imgur.com/a/7Cmsj

His phone two two nine 3 five2-5655

I have pics of a small titted local to share as a thanks.