Hey b/. im probably gonna kill myself. im not one for pain so what is the easiest and most painless method...

hey b/. im probably gonna kill myself. im not one for pain so what is the easiest and most painless method? i was thinking just a fuck ton of sleeping pills. thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xIIqYqtR1lY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stuff the car exhaust, let it run.

bump

eat shit and die

how long will it take? and what happens?

And as soon as you swallow end lay down, the realization of what you just did will kick in. For the next hour you won't be able to sleep because you'll be so fucking nervous and full of regret. You're heart will beat like a motherfucker... And then you'll start tripping. If you're lucky, you'll die tripping, if not, you'll die of organ failure in the hospital. Most likely though, you'll come out of your trip and stop being suicidal for about 2 weeks.
Source; anecdotal

you could try harder to choke on a dick

shit, yeah that sound kind of annoying. what would be the best method then? if all else fails ill probably just go into the mountains and hang myself but i wanna see my options first

>: You deprive your brain of oxygen. You fall asleep, and don't wake up. I'm unsure of how long put it is painless nonetheless

that sound nice. leaning towards that now. any other suggestions?

If I knew, I wouldn't be in this thread.

Are you killing yourself because your a virgin?

Why do you want to kill yourself in the first place?

shit i didnt think anyone would catch on. yup. thats why. you caught me.

Nope, that is the only painless idea I can come up with. Good luck with your endeavors OP

diagnosed depression, meds arent helping, life is meaningless bullshit, etc. im just tired

thanks for the advice bro, you too

If you are willing to die you not live a little first? Go talk to everyone you see and start a conversation. See how far you can hitch hike, if somone kills you then its a win win. Life's too precious to just quit early.

gas fumes are reportedly painless. But don't do it OP. Please tell somebody how you're feeling and get help Sup Forumsro.

yeah i was probably gonna empty my saving and go cross country, ive never been out of my state so itll be nice. maybe itll change my mind but who fucking knows.
its really nice of you to show support but ive been suicidal for the last 8 years and im just sick of feeling this way

I can recommend that use a pistol and aim...to the forehead not in the temple.
Before you do have sone crimes first the ones you really wanted to. Then thats the time you can blow your brains out

eh, ive never really wanted to commit any crimes or i would. i dont wanna pay for a gun either.

Join the Marines instead of wimping around

Hanging is pretty painful though

yeah but effective

>Fuck your mother in the asshole with sea salt and a broken bottle.

Here's my take: Take a bunch of aspirin ... like half the box. Fill the tub with hot watter. Cut wrists deep across. Lie in watter. Sleep.

Cutting wirsts "accross the street" is not so painfull as cutting arm lenghtwise, since the incision is samller. Aspirins will also reduce pain. You will also be easyer to cut both arms's arteries, if you do small deep cut. Aspirin will dilute your blood, to the point it'll run out realy fasr, whith effect even greater since you'll be in hot tub.

Noone will save you. You will bleed out before someone suspects you're up to something in bathtub. Bleeding out is not painfull. You'll jest get cold and very tired. When you fall asleap, you wont ever wake up.

Only downside is a mess this method will leave behind you.

Car exhaust: not very plesant, as you'll be experiencing aspyxiation. but once you get over that, you'll just fall asleap. Imo first method is better. Aslo people might hear the car running and save you. If they do, you can get permanent brain damage, due to lack of oxygen in your brain for too long. Part of your brain will die.

Sleeping pills: This is painless, BUT it takes time for you to die. When people see you sleeping they can save you, and once again you must live with permanent damage.

Hanging: Most sure way but not painless.

Before doing any of the above tho - I'm curious - why do you want to end it?

Opiate overdose. Feel good. Nod off. Stop breathing. Dead.

Measure enough rope so that while your standing up it won't strangle you but if you drop a couple feet it will put it around your neck and take a bunch of sleeping pills and alcohol and wait until you pass out and bam ya won't know what hittcha

thanks for all of that, very informative. read
for my reason

best way to get opiate?

samefag trying to be edgelord 5000

cool thanks bro

>

bump

Yeah it's how I'd do it

oh and before you kill yourself, mind giving up the sauce of the pic?

hypoxia with helium

googled tits
yeah but i heard they started adding oxygen to helium so that people wont actually die

Buy opiates on alphabay with bitcoin. It will probably take you about a week and a half to get all set up and have them at your door, but then you're good to go.

im couch hopping right now so i cant have anything delivered. hence why i thought just sleeping pills or something. the bathtub thing is appealing but im a guest in this house and it would be rude of me to make a mess for someone else to clean up :^)

I didn't get dubs,trips,quads but at least my post time was cool..

What country you in?

Maybe just drink a fucking lot then walk off a cliff

thought about that too. im in usa, in az

bump

ok no ones really posting anymore so ill up the ante. if enough people give me actually good ideas ill post my tits w/ timestamp. gonna kill myself anyway so idgaf

Go out with a bang. You will be dead forever. Kill someone important.

theres like 3 of these suicide threads at any given moment so yeah.

No one asked for tits.

itll get people to post ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Like Robin Williams said suicide is a permanent solution for a temporary problem but if you truly want to die I know that getting a mask and attaching it to a helium tank at a pressure similar to your exhaling pressure will kill you in about 1 min(of the pressure is to high it will burst a lung and you will be in a huge amount of pain). But please truly think about what people will say/do. Is it really worth it?

read

Whoops sorry

You already rolled dubs do timestamp that shit

np bro. i was gonna do that before i got the aforementioned info.

Original Poster, do not waste your life so easily, go on nigger killing rampage and then suicide by cop, should be almost painless because easy trigger usa cops, you not waste life make favor for humanity

heroin > kurt cobain

i only wanna kill myself dude lol im not the rampage type

You also rolled dubs mate.

i dont have a shotgun

every time i see these threads i think of this song

youtube.com/watch?v=xIIqYqtR1lY

Bullet to the brain stem. Live stream please.

fellow azfag here, why do you want to kill yourself OP?

A bullet in the head op and if your gongo to comite suicide please do something important before you go like kill a politician or maybe put a bomb on the subway, at least the people will remind you

read
&

read

post dem titties tho and we will give you even more of the attention that you crave

Buy a tank of high pressure helium and an oxygen mask. Wire them together and put in the mask drift away by breathing.

nah thread is dead, im gonna go get some whiskey and sleeping pills and throw myself off a cliff

kek This

read

cool be an hero, so sorry chad broke your heart and your daddy didnt give you enough hugs when you were a kid. get over it. dont kill yourself. tits or gtfo

IF YOU REALLY WANNA DIE JUST PUT A BULLET IN YOUR HEAD OP, THATS THE BETTER CHOICE

Can we at least see your bewbs? The thread did alright, right?