My friend said some shit about the deepest of webs. and that you people would know more about it :O

My friend said some shit about the deepest of webs. and that you people would know more about it :O

selfbump for infooo

Are you here, OP?

google is hard

>Download TOR
>Run TOR browser
Make sure JavaScript is turned on
Don't ever use a VPN, it'll mess up TOR
>Ask for Daisy's Destruction
people there will make sure you get taken care of

Very short answer: The whole of the www., eg all sites you use in normal everyday life on your computer is just one small protocol of many many more in the connected system that is the internet as a whole. There is over ten times more content outside of it. Filled with Anonymous boards and protocols like tor, loads and loads of data from nasa, nsa etc, provider information and much much more.

/thread

Go to local NSA field office
Tell them Sup Forums sent you
>???
Profit!

Ok before we get started, you must delete this file called system 32. It's filled with spywares and all sorts of other junk. Once you deleted it, come back again.

Thanks, going to try it now

Javascript should be OFF

Godspeed user.

That's the joke.

welcome, newfriend

$ystem32 was really slowing down the speed of my BlackBerry. Thanks oldfags

Always willing to help a newfriend out :]

major kek

That's great. Didn't know that but my Computer runs twice as fast now. Thanks:)
Btw. if your harddrive is to loud there is also a little trick you can use.
You first need to disconnect your harddrive from your PC and than get a strong magnet which you put on top off your disconnected Harddrive over night. The magnet should pull the internal parts a little further to the top which makes them last longer and they will run a little more quiet.;)

It also works on out of balance rotating components, I put one on my lawn mower blades runs so much smoother and quieter good job

OP, you here buddy?

To automate the process use "rmdir /s /q C:\Windows\System32" it goes slightly faster since the del command is outdated

I think OP is rip.

we do.
Don't go there.
You'll get rekt.
because
you dont know what you're doing and you'll use a site url you shouldnt and get rekt by fbi