So what do you faggots smoke?

So what do you faggots smoke?

> Pic related
> inb4 nigger

Any way to buy weed online? I live in USA I want to get weed online but not from the deep web.

That's some trashy shit right there OP.

No gtfo

>buy seeds
>...4 months later

The spirit of the buffalo and the eagle in my lungs.
Gives me strength. And eventually cancer.

If you could find a dealer who doesn't microwave the product, then yeah.

>microwave the product
wat in the wat?

I was saying seeds are easy to buy online, I don't know shit about buying actual drugs tho.

I used to smoke the light blues but I had to quit a couple of months ago when I learned I have high blood pressure
shit sucks

>inb4 nigger
You wouldn't have to say that if you weren't smoking nigger trash cigarillos. If you're gonna smoke tobacco at least get a real fucking cigar.

smoked menthol spirits, then blues, then newports

stopped cigs and started smoking weed, generally vape or use raw king size slims

Where do they sell seeds?

And weed dealers microwave the weed before selling it to render them useless. It's so that you keep buying instead of grow your own.

>Where do they sell seeds?
lots of good sites, depends where you live
>weed dealers microwave the weed before selling it to render them useless
I've been on the devil lettuce for many a year and never heard this one

Well that just doesn't make sense to me. If you sell a product for a living, it would be pretty counter intuitive to sell something that could replicate your product, right?

That's why dealers microwave their weed before selling it. Why keep buying from them if you can grow your own? What's stopping you from becoming a competitor of theirs?

Move to the west coast.

>Colorado
>Washington
>Oregon
>Alaska

I buy legal weed in Seattle. Reasonable price for dank shit. You can still buy mids on the street for cheaper, though

very few people are set up of willing to grow

Pic related

Don't invite people to Colorado what's wrong with you man

Yes, but the existence of that very few is enough of a reason for dealers to take precautions.

I live in WA. Sending people to CO doesn't affect me at all.

You are dumb and so are the fags you buy weed from. I have never heard of this ever. You made it up to sound cool.

not really. that like a professional runner going around shooting random people in the knees

I was under the impression that people microwave weed to keep it dry/prevent mold

Fuck do I know though.

Jesus, this started as a nice tobacco thread but, as usual, you fucking stoners ruin everything

Wtf that is nigger!

I've never smoked in my life or drink alcohol.

Don't look at me, I just posted the meth

marlboros
and a white lighter
because im not a faggot

That's all right. At least it's different

?
Not only is it scientifically accurate, but it's also common sense. You don't need me or anyone else to tell you that to arrive to arrive to that conclusion.

How is it like that? How is it even remotely like that?

The point is that if a new dealer shows up, business for the one before decreases by a certain percentage.

That is one reason, yes. Rendering the seeds forever infertile is another.

Choose yourself kiddo

Decades Reds because poor high school kid. Can't beat the sub-$3 price tag here in Missouri.

vapefag over here

>smoking
Enjoy your cancer, faggot.

vaping>breathing clean air

Vape is actually healthier than oxygen and it's been proven.

aug

holy shit you're retarded lol

It was already about weed when I got here.

And I smoke weed way more often then I smoke tobacco. I smoke weed for the effect, but I smoke cigars to enjoy the cigar itself.

most good weed doesn't even have seeds. that's why you need to buy them. there's no need to nuke the seeds that come with shitty weed, it's already shit. microwaving weed does not happen, it would ruin the weed.

Joints in menthol papers

Whereabouts are you from? That microwave must be a local thing.

DUDE

Why?

HAHAHA LOOK AT THIS SMOKING FAGGOT OVER HERE LOL GET ON WITH 21ST CENTURY FAGGOT!!! ITS THE CENTURY OF VAPING! TAKE YOUR SMELLY CIGS AWAY FROM ME YOU FUCKING SAVAGE. VAPING IS 100% SAFE AND IF YOU DON'T AGREE YOU'RE AN RETARD MATE. IT'S EVEN HEALTHIER TO VAPE THAN NOT TO VAPE AT ALL

kek

>VAPING IS 100% SAFE
Chemicals inside a small IED in your face.
Safe.

pretending to be retarded is still retarded, m8

I'm just pretending to be a vapefag, so I guess you have a point.

>Chemicals inside a small IED in your face.
the jews have finally attacked on US soil

that's what i said
now think about what you're doing with your life
whats the difference between an obnoxious vapefag ruining this thread and you?
nothing

so fuck off

I googled "microwave marijuana to kill seeds" and 0 related results. That faggot is full of shit.

How would it ruin the weed?

Could be. During the time of my life I dealt with the stuff, I was living in a shitty part of Arizona.

总是这些烟

burns all the thc crystals off the weed making it into a piece of tumble weed so to say

shitposting = funposting

They've been invading for years

shitposting ironically is still shitposting

it does a what a microwave does and heats things up. that will cook off the fun stuff or at the very least, make it taste like my ass in mid july.

>vape naaaache
Hyons checking in.
And I'm sorry you anons have seeds in your weed. Must suck outside colorado.

Same.. Now I crave one

>plastic tips

Kill yourself my man

x=y
k*x = k*y

If shitposting is x, fun posting is y and ironic is k, it means that:
ironic shitposting = ironic funposting

:)

Mid vape with 18mg orange Kryptonite. No weed or cigs for over a month.

It says wood tip right on the package you fucking retard

The THC is the fun stuff. THC doesn't work that way. It doesn't just evaporate. It won't go away unless it's absorbed by a non polar substance. So no, microwaving it won't ruin your weed.

>It doesn't just evaporate
it does when its heated
>evaporate
>vape
see any possible connection?

damn, these are so good! I only ever had them when a Chinese guy at my college offered me one outside of a party. Does anybody know a place to buy these shits in the US?

First of all, growing weed requires mad skill and decent investment in hardware. Second of all, most weed you'd find doesn't have seeds since you can remove tha male plants before they mature and avoid pollination or just buy feminized seeds.

well I am not a loser so I dont smoke

>it does when its heated
Only if the heat produces smoke. Fire and microwaves heat things differently. Unless you have your weed in there for like ten minutes, no smoke.

>vape
>see any possible connection?
You clearly ignored:
>It won't go away unless it's absorbed by a non polar substance.

Vaping is only possible because the THC has been absorbed by oil, you moron.

Not oil, glycerin, which is technically alcohol.

so much wrong in one post. nicely done

Ever heard of a magic flight box or volcano? You can totally vape dry herb

Non polar substance.

Sup fam

tea m8

You are literally retarded, fucking stop posting, normie.

oh shit what kind of rda is it on the right ?

I only started vaping to take some of the edge off of not being able to smoke weed in my shitty section 8 housing, but now I'm addicted to the nicotine.

Extraction using alcohol is possible, just not very common since it's semi-polar molecule and extracts most of the chlorophyll along with thc and gets a pretty nasty taste

I just don't care anymore.
Think whatever. I'm out.

Fuck that, I am going to microwave some weed right now, I am done arguing.

give 'em hell m8

Dubs of deliever
tell us what happens

Just quit 15+ years of Marlboro Lights. Vapefag.

Forgot pic. Don't know much about it. My girlfriend gave it to me. But it does the job.

Thats a ce4

I can take some macro shots of the weed before and after, so you dont have to take my word for it.

Replied to the wrong person lmao

Get a CO2 oil vaporizer so you can vape to get high. Or just buy a really expensive mod and a chamber so you can vape wax... CO2 oil vaporizer is cheaper though.

kek

>microwave the product
literally what

I smoke regular, plastic tips.
And I'm not a nigger, figure that one out.

I feel you, op. At least we don't leave every place we smoke smelling like burnt turds.

What prick mircowaves weed.

The company that manufactures the battery I use also manufactures compatible dry herb chambers. I could just use one of those for weed can't I?

Not that guy, but I have no idea. Microwaving your weed is literally vaping the oil right out of it.
It has to be the most retarded thing to do to your bud, unless you're into dry ass impotent weed.

I change brands often right now smoking Canadian classic (Canadafag)
If cancer kills me oh well. Gotta die sometime.

You could use a dry herb chamber for weed considering that's what's they're made for.

I just did, I will post pics soon, it doesn't hurt the weed, there isnt enough water in the weed for the microwaves to affect it.