USA vs. Paraguay pregame thread

Reminder that an actually good football team will still play today.

USA coming off a 4-0 victory in the Copa America can punch their ticket to the quarterfinals with a win vs. Paraguay.

Game starts in a bong and a quarter.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ljH_ptOB_yQ
rojadirecta.me/en?l=eng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

2-1 USA

If Klinnscunt can't tie this game he's fired

Sup Forumsnime

You are equally matched against paraguay though.

Urgent freedom delivery coming through

Congrats on the election. Peru is pretty cool.

>mfw dempgod wins one for da states

Landy Cakes on the pre game show!

if he gets a shitty tie today and then gets BTFO in the next game vs brazil he should get fired

>Fernando Fiore

Fox really is shit

>Reminder that an actually good football team will still play today.
Paraguay?

Losing to Brazil will never get a USMNT coach fired

Oh please.

>choking against Russia

You let down the entire free world today.

Landon Donovan should be the next coach for USA

Boo

>tfw murrilards get btfo today
Who /Paraguay/ here lads?

Thanks!

>zardes still starting
For what purpose

we play soccer?

Was up for watching this earlier but just want to go to sleep and forget it all now.

Shit weekend. All this fucking fighting and then that England result.

3000 paraguayans expected in the stadium today
the whole NY-NJ community, supposedly

Can't wait for it. I never get tired of the typical USA USA USA circlejerk before the game but the moment the ball starts rolling they go back to "w-we don't really care about this shitty sport", and within minutes they just disappear from the thread.

>making zero changes

Fuck off, Klinsmann.

I BELIEVE

Colombia vs. Costa Rica is in Houston. That should be a good game too.

I BELIEVE THAT

To be fair Putin activated bombs to distract the lads.

Not sure if I'd rather Woy or Klinsy as manager though.

>zardshit

You've got to be fucking kidding me

another match with Costa Rica as home team..

>complain that he makes too many changes
>keeps team together for once
>complain
Kys

The USA USA USA circlejerk is just shitposting, like the "It's coming home" posts from English fans. We know our NT is shit, that 90% of American sports fans don't care about soccer, and that out of the 10% who do, the vast majority of them support Mexico. Our whole national program is a fucking embarrassment.

But he keeps playing Zardes!

>Our whole national program is a fucking embarrassment.
Not at all

Klinsmann would have left Gerrard at home in 2014, and tactically I don't think he's any worse than Hodgson.

B E L I E V E A N D C L A P

Nah, there's way more Colombians here than Costa Ricans m8

What is your country like? Are you guys Communist?

i think we should be looking for someone else no matter what the result is of this meme cup

As if there are better options on the bench

>USA CLap

Why the fuck would you ruin the "USA" chant with clapping? Are these people retarded?

See? They are already starting with the excuses

>here
at Houston? i thought colombians were all at Florida

>Are you guys Communist?
ehr.. no

COME ON USA
FIGHT
I
G
H
T

youtube.com/watch?v=ljH_ptOB_yQ

Agreed. Unlike other countries the players on our national team are not heroes or even well known.

The US is so big and diverse that soccer fans are just a small subset of the whole population. To a large extent, the world baseball classic and basketball at the Olympics actually involve our best athletes and there is real pride on the line there.

theyre the land of gardeners, maids and janitors

Par/a/guay here bro

>falling for the enthusiastic american soccer fan meme.

We lose and. Its fucking nothing.
We win and laugh at the team that lost to us.

Dont be so envious

What channel is it on? I only get a shitty fucking mexican channel showing this shit. Fucking mexicunts need to go.

You obviously don't watch the world baseball classic

FOX Sport 1 I think

Both Pulisic and Zusi are much better. He can also move Bedoya forward and play Nagbe in midfield.

this... what the fuck channel is this on?

I fucking hate this shit. American soccer fans are a terrible community.

In other countries, the whole population forms the fanbase. Here though it's some people who watch the Euro leagues who try to tell everyone else what to do.

We aren't European, we don't need our fanbase to act European. Let's bring our own sports fan norms to games, not some cringeworthy Euro mimicry.

WBC is the definition of a meme tournament

LA ALBIRRO LA ALBIRRO LA ALBIRRO LA ALBIRRO LA ALBIRRO LA ALBIRRO

I believe that we will win is an American thing and people shit on it

>world baseball classic

Horrible example, MLB teams actively prevent their players from participating. At the last tournament, we only had 5 All-Stars in the entire roster of about 30 players. It's like if Germany sent Muller, Ozil, Neuer to the WC with a bunch of scrubs and left all the other stars at home.

Anyone know of a stream for the match?

>unironically thinking Nagbe should start
Le trash

All I mean is that our team is actually comprised of world class players competing against other world class players in a sport that matters to us.

With soccer our team is just a bunch of Americans who play soccer. They aren't well regarded or even good. And thus the competition is not that important.

It's important to US soccer fans but not to Americans as a whole.

Please tell me this isn't real, as much shit we give you for the typical american amazing chants like "DEFENSE" and "ATTACK" it's far less cringeworthy than this cheesy tryhard wannabe shit.

Yo te b/a/nco, psh

Can't wait for Paraguay to hand ur yank asses a ass whooping lol

>All I mean is that our team is actually comprised of world class players competing against other world class players in a sport that matters to us.

Except that's wrong faggot. You don't watch baseball so why are you talking about it?

rojadirecta.me/en?l=eng bruh

Do you seriously think Zardes is a better player?

lets go based USa beat those smelly shitskins from paraGay

American thing invented by tryhard wannabe Euro-lite American Outlaws faggots. Not actually American.

There's a difference between Americans and American soccer fans (all of whom support America with European themed chants, drums, scarves etc.)

I BELIEVE

my sides m8

Another tournament where USA will make the knockout rounds and people will still bitch about Klinnsman

Thanks bro. I'd buy you a beer if I could

i'm guessing you're from wales too

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Thanks Brit i'll be making sure to send you only the finest of semen

we will beat paraguay USA USA USA USA

not that i care though

>he doesn't know that the chant started with Navy football
Why are you so dumb

It's only real for a tiny minority of our fans, called the "American Outlaws". They're a bunch of tryhard wannabe Euro posers.

>The English should be used to heartbreak by now

Except it's not wrong. Every single one of our roster for the WBC was a better at playing baseball than our soccer players are at playing soccer.

All of our baseball players play in the best league in the world. Only a handful of our soccer players play in Europe.

The US international soccer team is like if the US sent the Futures Game roster to the WBC.

>mexico
>called shitskins another country

0/10

WHO /USA/ HERE?

Thanks amigo fuck trump

Its real

And I think and hope that once USA is popular enough to fill a stadium with our fans most of the songs get thrown out and everyone will just do a USA chant. A lot more intimidating having 50000 people chanting that in unison than signing or other artificial totally unamerican stuff

Paraguay rompele el ano a esos gordos gringos cebosos

cuanto falta para el partido?

>tying the first match
>a heartbreak
how is that a crying matter? wait until they keep tying until the third match and not qualify to start crying fer fucks sake

lo de siempre

1 hora

I BLOW GUYS AND IM FAT BUT DONT GAF LOLOLOLLLL

HERE

>Everywhere we go
>People wanna know
>Who we are
"No we don't"

Because all of the American players are literally whos.

gracias
rompanle el orto a los yankees asi los bajan de su caballo
aunque es gracioso escuchar los delirios de grandeza que sueltan los periodistas de USA

eh? no, a las 7 es

The implication that people wouldn't already know who we are is kind of bizarre.

/Lifelong/ here

I wish she'd blow me while I grab the fat on her back and slap it around like a butcher on a monday morning