Non white anons

Non white anons,
what do you think of white girls?
How do they compare to women of your race?

They are just like any other type of woman, you don't have to look far to find beauty

Do you think the girl in that pic is hot?

Yeah she has a nice smile

How would you rate?

white girls suffer from a first world complex.. they are basically ruined, even the country girls are ruined because muh twitter, muh facebook, muh tumblr. muh feminism

Can they be saved?

8.5/10

Yeah if they want to come to reality and think rationally.. but lets be honest, it's like asking a furry to stop being a faggot.

Another pic of her on the right.

Does your score remain the same?

Do you know how tall she is?

Ummm about 5'5" or 5'6" I think.

Yeah I'd give her a solid 9 then

Is she hotter than this girl?

I'm Hispanic and I find white girls more attractive than girls of my race and all other races. Lucky for me out of all the races it is white girls that show the most interest in me. It could be because I grew up in a predominantly white neighborhood, or because I have a bit of Caucasian facial features (brown skin though), or both. Being good looking helps too (not great looking but good).

I prefer latinas to white girls but thats because I dont talk to white girls that much.

About the same since I have a bias towards Asians

Thats funny because Im white but prefer Hispanic women. Luckily I live in Arizona.

You're very generous with your rating. She looks like a 6.5, or 7 at best.

same with me, but you have to admit latina pussy is pretty fuckin good

doesn't matter if you date/marry/fuck a white girl. you're still a dirty ass spic. a holder of no race card. just a workhorse for strawberry pickin' you're worse then a nigger.

Another pic of her on the right.

I see that here in LA, too. White guys like Hispanic women (and sometimes Asian women). Hispanic guys always wish they could get White women (they usually don't). And nobody is really into black girls, although a few white girls (hot ones, too) date black guys.

Why are white women always the size queens?

kek, classic

I agree about the no race thing but don't necessarily see that as a negative. It sure doesn't come into play when I meet women. I will disagree with the strawberry picker part, though, seeing as how I'm in college working on an engineering degree.

I'm half German half Peruvian.

I've only met 1 girl of the same mix as me. And she was like 17 while I was 28, so she wasn't even interested in me.

White women are the only kind of women I fuck. I've had sex with 42 single or married white women and 1 married Mexican woman.

I don't even think I could find a girl of dark skin even if I tried. I live in Utah, and all the girls are white here.

White girls can be cute but much more likely to be huge cunts.

>Dem thighs

9/10

There's no denying that. But what really attracts me about a girl is the face over all other features and I think white women are no. 1 in that regard. If I had to choose between a Hispanic girl with a fine body and a White girl with a beautiful face I'd go White all day long.

Agreed. Shes hot af.

7 or 8 is a perfectly reasonable score.

pretty sure we can tell she's on the right kek

Are those dresses made of duct tape?

Every race has good looking woman and bad looking woman, except blacks they are all ugly

And white trash ingenuity

I'm raising her score to a 10.

Actually here in LA it's Hispanic girls that are the "size queens".

You mean they're coalburners?

As a white dude I've never understood why other white guys find Asians more attractive than blacks

It's usually the bubbly Asian personality and the fact that black women are welfare queens

I'm hispanic and I only date/fuck white girls. There are hot women of all races but white girls are just so fucking cute. Plus I get along better with them because culturally I'm pretty white, latinas just want to go out, dance, and find something to argue about all the time. Latinas might be bitches but they will always be loyal.

After i saw the pics of the 2 chicks...LOL ur all idiots.

because Asians genetics especially oriental are far more superior than blacks

Yes. THe op pic is hotter.

You must fuck 10/10s everyday

Is your mom also your sister?

They are also the best kissers. White girls know how to fuck but not good kissers.

How would you rate each of them?

I've never understood this type of response.

Don't date white women. Half Hispanics are abominations to this planet. I'm half and I'm an ogre and most of the halfies I know are ogres. Don't ruin your children

White Latinas >>> Anglo White
They age better, and can dance and cook.

>doesn't come into play when I meet women
Kek

Keep telling yourself that. Women are even less likely to date outside their race than men. Fact is, you will never do as well with white women as a white man. But then it's the same for every race, people tend to prefer their own.

It means a virgin neckbeard like you shouldnt be putting down any girl let alone above average looking ones.

But they just look like normal whites, retard

chinese dog disgusting

white girl from op is the shit,

grew up away from most white wimen so they really do appeal to me

Plus, black women are practically men

The only white guys that go for Asian girls are your typical ugly beta who can't do any better

Think about it, have you ever seen an attractive white guy with an Asian girl? I haven't, they're all the rejects of society

Chang is mad as shit.

I have seen a some

I'm sexy af and i'd do an asian woman

An Asian girl for every white man.

There's a difference between putting someone down and giving an honest opinion. I said she was a 7, not a monster. You sound like you think all women need to be told they are perfect, and that sounds like a person who puts pussy on a pedestal.

Hot damn that chick on the right is fucking sexy.

Speaking from experience, and it may be that mine is unique, I have better luck with White women than Hispanic. Or to put it in a better way, both white and brown find me attractive but I'm culturally closer to White because I grew up in an upper middle class, predominantly white neighborhood, so I have more in common with white people than Hispanic, even though my skin color wouldn't necessarily give that away.

Kek, you think that guy is attractive?

If you would date one, I would bet a million bucks you are hideous. I can understand having a one night stand, everyone would do that with pretty much any race

8 at best. 7 after looking at the rest of her pics. To stumpy for my taste.

I've seen these pics in bait threads, idiot.

saddest shit ever
>checked

An ogre meaning you have an ugly physical appearance? Or that you're treated as an outcast because you can't fully identify with either race?

9/10

B/c Asians aren't fat as shit

White girls, in my experience, are polarized by the fact that they have either been or will be massive alcoholics OR they are innocent and usually conservative.

There are a few in between and they're usually the ones with neon colored hair.

The alcoholic white woman is a loud human in terms of audible volume and by flamboyancy. They're usually pretty hot and very bangable, but that's about as far as their usefulness extends.

I don't have much experience with the quiet, innocent white girls but they're hard to get. Fuckin' pricks.

I'm a fairly large piece of shit though and I don't know anything.

For all the so called Hispanics (I will assume that means brown Mexicans) - Anglos will date you before a White Latina would go out with one of you. I live in Miami and have never seen such a pairing.

pic: Miami Colombiana Elizabeth Loiaza.

Left 8/10 right 9/10

Sup Forums is going all out today

>think rationally
>women

lulz

Kek

I'm not the ugly beta who has to settle for Asians

You're right.

You're the neckbeard who doesn't get any girl.

But she's really on the phone talking to a Brack man

Imagine how ugly their kids would be

They almost always end up looking plain asian, imagine hundreds of Elliot Rogers running around

idk man. I'm mixed but the only very nigger feature that I have is that my hair is quite curly. other than that i have greenish-hazel eyes and light brown hair.

but nothing to me is more attractive than muslim women.

no i'm not muslim either.

Chink chicks crave cracker cock. And that's a fact. When young they tend to be a bit submissive and socially conservative. When old they tend to become bitchy and socially reactive.

Anyways, half-white/half gook is not a bad mix.

are you the same fuck who was asking if you upgraded your gf before, jesus dude. Fucking grow up.

No I'm not.

Grow the fuck up man seriously.

Been dating a girl for the past 2.5 years, better luck next time beta

Sure you have retard. In your sweet dreams while you sleep on the couch in your mom's basement.

I wish to cum on those boots. And thighs.

Mmmmm...

Most of the time mixes end up just looking like gooks

Have fun getting your white genes cucked by Asian ones

I've never met an asian woman that didn;t have some kind of ocd. It's fucking bizarre.

I used to like white girls a lot...preferred them over any other race -- but since I moved to Asia, I finally learned.

White girls are gross
>Age poorly (look at white girls in their late 20s vs asian girls in late 20s...I see white girls in high school that could pass for 30s)
>Oily coarse skin
>Sense of entitlement (not always but this is usually the case for any white girl that is somewhat attractive)
>Not smart

Kek

How many anime dolls do you have?
Are you also a MLP fan?
Have you ever been to a gym in your life?

UGLY BETA

Mexican women are better

I thought the cuck in that picture was pure White for the past 2 years, if he's your example.

>Uses the word dude
>Tells someone else to grow up

Kys

>what do you think of white girls?
i think they're all sluts and they look like men with long hair