What is your cunt doing to tackle obesity?

What is your cunt doing to tackle obesity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hKpRjpROxco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Body slamming fat people seems the way to go

>63% of australians are obese

nothing apparently

importing asian genes to the gene pool to counteract obesity.

racial predisposition to obesity goes samoans > blacks >hispanics > arabs > whites > indians > asians

We are supposed to be raising the prices of soda and lowering cost of fresh fruit

We have a targeted plans for pacific islanders they are not hold see to such a high sugar diet thus are quite prone to diabetes

nuke us

youtube.com/watch?v=hKpRjpROxco

ive heard discussion of a sugar tax. doubt it will happen any time soon though.

tax on sugary beverages and prohibiting food advertisement directed to children. I think some public schools are implementing a class on healthy diet, but tbqh I think they should focus on adults rather than children since after all they decide how to feed their family.

Fat bastaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaards!

We kill fat people for fun and for the future of mankind.

The idea is that the children educate the parents

We have used our media to change the baseline of fatness to 400 lbs

>healthy diet for beaners
>eat more tacos and bean burritos
>because bean is a vegetable

Legumes are good for you fatboi

Its not on the (political) agenda here.

Funny thing is that they serve burritos and tacos in American schools cause no one wants macaroni n cheese kek

Maybe in East Los Angeles, Jose

In our schools people just bring some sandwiches from home.

It doesnt matter what you eat if you eat too much of it. And you cant really go wrong with two sandwiches.
>inb4 peanut butter jelly ameriwich

oh god...

>a children wanting to teach their Mexican parents
are you trying to provoke domestic violence mate?
quiet the opposite, lower street food and eat more homemade low fat dishes. But the problem is that most parents are overweight (not obese), and since they were taught that not being skinny = healthy, they give too much food to their children

I used to be obese 4 months ago, now I'm just overweight

are you that fat fuck Finn that starts threads about baking brownie fudge cakes?

We like calling people fat or they're getting fatter everytime we meet them. Doesn't stop them from getting fatter, though.

Yes, how did you know?

How poor a human being must be in brain function if he can't come up with any other meaning for his life but lying in the bed and eating?
It's literally like being a beef cattle animal.
Absolutely disgusting.

I like this idea

t. eats lots of fruit

Ugh... I think you're approaching the problem the wrong way around.

Every ad has this black band on the bottom with shit telling you you should have healthy eating habits and move your ass around

Nothing, most old people are fat, most politicians are old. In 20-40 years we'll probably have much lower obesity. In any case, I believe obesity is a disability and I believe if you're disabled you should be rounded up and executed. I also believe if you're over 55, the same thing should happen. I hope one day this will come to pass.

What is the blood stain on his sheets, in left ?

I came.

we have no obesity problem here, most people are too skinny actually