COUNCIL MEETING!

COUNCIL MEETING!

Sup Forumsros, we need a new meme

what about a hot dog?

Guess it's Milhouse's time to shine as a meme.

Introducing Spunk the dog aka your new meme

Milhouse represents the internet quite good..I think we need some more abstract form though, that is simple to variate depending on how it is used

neat!

this is fine

>Milhouse represents the internet quite good
plsgo

Fuck you and your (insert thing)

>Milhouse represents the internet quite good

I think it's time to let Milhouse be maymay

yes I too think I.. I mean milhouse should be a meme

i liked that that "poor Brendan 5/7" post yesterday

>for top marks rate 5/7

anyone save the image?

how bout this (not me)

Made this yesterday for Trump Gen. Not really OC though, just a derivative of that lizard.

Looks like Eric, not that you would know him though

maybe lets just keep saying NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER like 10 years ago ?

that's a tumblr thing

I present doggo

undertales much.

This kid

>we need a new meme

REEEEEEEEE!!!!

I wish Edge of Tomorrow was a bigger maymay

*UNDERTALEINTENSIVES*

yeah, we should just get a drawfag to make something good.

Doggo intensifies

Live, Shitpost, Repeat

Get the Phil out of here

My life

What in the living fuck are you normies doing over here in the corner? What the- WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?

>we need a new meme

You ignorant, new-fucking-faggots. Memes don't appear by request like some fucking pop-noun, they happen in their own goddamn time and are picked up by the community naturally. You're talking about a FORCED GODDAMNED MEME on MY GODDAMNED Sup Forums?

Gtfo.

Now.

MaymayThe FitnessGramâ„¢ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

>implying all the memes here aren't forced

BOSG GEZDOSH

i thought this was a bong in the thumbnail

Quality bait. Not sure if troll, or a faggot. Possibly both.

The FitnessGramâ„¢ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

Fruity memes

Sup Forums has finally died of rectal cancer.
It happened so fast that we didn't see it coming.
It's yours, normies. Sup Forums is yours. You win.

Rip in peace, sweet prince.

Ok lets post meme things and vote on it.

No one decides shit head these things just happen don't force it

Phil

>finally
Sup Forums died before you got here

Summerfag

>6868
Speak up, chosen one

It's ya boi

Despite his origin from krautchan we must replace Pepe. I propose Heqet the Egyptian frog God. I say when we see him we say something to do with sand niggers or frogs

haven't you seen the memes lately? many of them are just a spamfest so why not just come up with shit to meme-ify

Damned to be newfag forever
Sup Forums dies as soon as it stopped to be taboo back in the days

jeez bill TWO cones?

This

>replying to the wrong person
do you even fucking english?

Sup Forums is not dead
It was never alive
You cant kill something that never lived

>Go on /soc
>R8 me thread
>Find ugliest person in there
>add text
>???
>memecity

I agreed on him

We're not welcome here, gentlemen.
After 10 fucking years there's literally an unironic "lets make a meme" thread, and it isn't being blasted and noones being banned.

Sadly, it's time to get lives elsewhere.

Fuck.

It's still a taboo. People who know I Sup Forums think I'm messed up. They're to afraid to check it out, if they did they'd see I'm chatting to 12 Yo, which in itself if fucked.

top fucking kek holy shit

Ok i made a meme guys. we should call it the "funny fly eater"

How about we just bring back the old memes

What about this guy?
Calls himself God king.
>asking to be a meme.

Like we've being doing for 12 years?

Oringal.
Everyone make a meme. Start a new thread dedicated to him, link him in from soc, thinks he's been turned into a meme

Am I helping?

You bumped up back to first page.

Two cones is sweeping the nation

I present you Hitler

Could this be the meme we've been searching for?

Fag